• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fall Festival

D

Docholiday

What's on everyone's wish list for the new festival??

For me the two horses are top priorities with the new festival one and the special drop from the Haunted cellar.

Outside of that there's some cool hats and cloaks.

What about the rest of you?

S

Seleene

What does the horse from the cellar look like?

I'm not sure what I want from there. I'm still trying to find a Kinship to join. I have one in mind, but it never seems like anyone is on. At least who it is you're supposed to contact. It's an all Elf Kinship.

D

Docholiday

I have a couple shots up on my blog, but here's a decent one, the festival horse is the one not a mule :) This one is from the horse races.

As for the other one, it is a rare drop from the chest in the basement of the haunted burrows - here's a shot of it.

As for your kinship hunt, what server are you on?

S

Seleene

I like the dropped horse.

I'm on Brandywine. Just looking for an all Elf Kinship to join and one that will allow me to play other characters until I can get all the TP I need to unlock the stuff that I want.

D

Docholiday

I have a couple alts on BW that I haven't played in a while, but for kinships I can certainly recommend Cor Pethroni which is run by the LOTRO Reporter guys. Good group of folks, casual, helpful, and just a fun bunch to hang out with.

I'm sure there are other kins that are great, but that's one I know personally.

S

Seleene

I goofed when I said that I was on Brandywine. I'm actually on Landroval. I still can't seem to get a hold of this Kinship. I just need to ask one question and don't want to register on their forums just to ask it.

O also don't want to leave this server/character since I bought the riding skill on her.

D

Docholiday

:) no worries - finding a kin can be hard, have you tried in-game mail to one of the officers?

S

Seleene

I actually applied to a different kinship. Shadow Company they are called and from their description they seem like a fun group of people.

D

Docholiday

cool, good luck! and certainly keep us posted if you need help finding a kin as I'm people have other suggestion as Landroval's a pretty populated server.

H

hatwise

I've been hamming up the Haunted Burrow on all my toons, and no luck on the steed yet. :'(

At least it's fun and fast!

D

Docholiday

I've been doing it daily on my 4 toons - just got it on my Warden on Saturday, seems quite random.