• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

<Failboat> Recruiting on Drifting Castle(Destruction)

N

Nixes

To all unguilded or unhappily guilded Destruction,

The Failboat needs a crew.

We are a newer guild started by 3 real life friends looking for more players that will be moderately to highly active in game in the evenings. We are looking for a mature player base that is not easily offended. Please feel free to contact Nixes, Gheist, or Kieko if you have any questions or would like to be invited.

Players of any level are welcome, for the first week initial recruits will be at a guild member status and promoted to officers as we get more people.

People who can type in full complete sentences and use the shift key occasionally, punctuation is a plus. Spelling....not so much.

I do not care about age, I care about attitudes. We want people who want to play the game for what it is and not complain about their class or someone else's class every 5 seconds. Everyone is invited, this does not mean everyone can stay. Once we get enough people to where we feel comfortable with our core group of players our recruitment will slow down.

We would be more than happy to from Alliances with people once we get our guild rank up high enough depending on the guild and the cannon fodder in the guild

All aboard the Failboat.

-Nixes
Turning your Waaagh into my personal Yaaaargh :bowdown:

N

Nixes

We are still recruiting and the guild is growing. We will have a vent server up and running tomorrow night (Oct 17th). Please feel free to keep sending tells in game.

Thanks for your interest in joining the Failboat.
-Nixes
-Captain of the Failboat :twak: