• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FAIL

T

Turtle

Way to fail at playing a mage, stick to your tamer.

1v1 ownage...

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya that char was there naked on my laptop for when I was farming. Nice kill on my against my afk naked mage!!!!

But I would be glad to mage duel you in front of everyone. Mage vs Mage.

And when I kill you. I will even let you say your monitor came unplugged. or the batteries in your mouse died. does not matter pick any excuse you like.

PS. These items will be deleted later tonight if you do not buy them. They are on my vendor at yew gate.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What does the D stand for in Big D, Bo thinks it stands for delusional. The dragon did no damage to you, when you died. It is that aos spell hack BO uses, called necromancy. You were strangled, poisoned (you in wolf form) seemed like no apples or refreshes than you ran thru a deathstrike. Nice try tho D. BTW did you happen to let Evermore use your accounts becuase the guard zone huggin you displayed was nothing short of Evermorish.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess you missed my earlier post. Here I will quote it for you...

But I would be glad to mage duel you in front of everyone. Mage vs Mage.

And when I kill you. I will even let you say your monitor came unplugged. or the batteries in your mouse died. does not matter pick any excuse you like.

T

Turtle

becuase the guard zone huggin you displayed was nothing short of Evermorish.

Seeing we r both in factions...that is the smartest thing I've heard on this forum in years. Wow.

T

Turtle

I don't mage duel. Mage dueling died years ago so if you'd like to 1v1 me then you'd actually need to play your mage in the field instead of your tamer. You even play your tamer when I'm fighting 6v1...I think that says it all.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U.O may have seen it's 10th anniversary but the mental age of it's players is lagging behind.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmmf, must have been another tamer Bo was attackin and actually killed right in the guardzone. D you ran for the gz everytime and you know it, Bo alluded as to why you ran for the gz everytime with the necromancy comment. But some of our viewers here cant figure it out, Bo will explain. When Bo casts a reverent on you, and you run it thru the guard zone it gets dispelled. So in a sense you need the gz to survive vs Bo. That ladies = Evermorish.

S

Sunchicken

"I don't mage duel. Mage dueling died years ago "
This is something one says because it sounds better than saying... I truely cannot compete on a template that actually takes skill to play in a 1vs1 situation...

T

Turtle

Hmmf, must have been another tamer Bo was attackin and actually killed right in the guardzone. D you ran for the gz everytime and you know it, Bo alluded as to why you ran for the gz everytime with the necromancy comment. But some of our viewers here cant figure it out, Bo will explain. When Bo casts a reverent on you, and you run it thru the guard zone it gets dispelled. So in a sense you need the gz to survive vs Bo. That ladies = Evermorish.

When you don't hind behind a dragon and 5 other guildmates I'll fight you with a rev on me and still win. We've gone through this for years Hugi you and everytime I kill you in 5 seconds.

T

Turtle

"I don't mage duel. Mage dueling died years ago "
This is something one says because it sounds better than saying... I truely cannot compete on a template that actually takes skill to play in a 1vs1 situation...

I'm not the one playing a tamer. As long as my mage isn't in stat I'll be on her and won't bring my tamer out at all unless KOC does first which per the last few days I think is a necessity in pvp for KOC to compete.
Mage dueling is a joke but I'll be happy to 1v1 anyone I come across in the field....however that won't happen. KOC had numerous chances today..super, kage, enigma, bo, daniel or more all had the opportunity to 1v1 me and they ran to a house or ran back to kage's dragon. For not being able to compete it sure is humorous to see people run from me time after time.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Funny earlier you was playing your tamer then died and went into stat then brought your mage out and died again.

You killed kage afk naked. And you got enigma naked running sigils.

If I was on my mage and you was on your mage. Me and everyone else knows how that would have went down...

A. You would have ran for the nearest house or server line.

B. You would have made it into a house and logged on your tamer.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You killed kage afk naked. And you got enigma naked running sigils.
Sounds to me like KoC is too scared to run their faction equipment because they are afraid it will end up in the trash. :hug:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which goes to show that KoC is too scared to run their faction equipment because they are afraid it will end up in the trash. :hug:
No Kat that just goes to show you that Kage is smart. I was afk on the bridge for a reason... I was farming silver on My tamer and watching the entrance on my laptop.

After you guys brought down 8-10 people against me the other morning I decided to watch whats going on outside....

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You just died again on Big D... what is that 3 faction suits you have lost today? Yew Gate:lick:

And before you cry about my tamer.

It was me and Enigma vs. Big D, Krystal, Elvis, and Tide. Sadly Tide was the only one to live :(

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which goes to show that KoC is too scared to run their faction equipment because they are afraid it will end up in the trash. :hug:
No Kat that just goes to show you that Kage is smart. I was afk on the bridge for a reason... I was farming silver on My tamer and watching the entrance on my laptop.

After you guys brought down 8-10 people against me the other morning I decided to watch whats going on outside....
We'll be sure to come in on stealthers next time! lol Whats enigma's excuse?! :D

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We'll be sure to come in on stealthers next time! lol Whats enigma's excuse?! :D
That's why I was alive on the bridge... Keep trying. If you gate I see it. If you shadow Jump I see it.

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dont think i need an excuse... wasnt really prepared to fight i guess. D got a kill and a few regs. When i was prepared to fight I got a lot of artis with Big D on them so you tell me who got the better part of that coin toss.

T

Turtle

I'm fairly certain we will never see what will happen if I encounter your mage because you won't play it.
The dragon killed me...NBD. Like I said before play your mage and we'll see what happens. Play your tamer and I'll just leave and get my tamer from now on and watch you house hide.
I can buy suits all day long...farming silver is pretty easy when your not scared of a fight like KOC is.

T

Turtle

Dont think i need an excuse... wasnt really prepared to fight i guess. D got a kill and a few regs. When i was prepared to fight I got a lot of artis with Big D on them so you tell me who got the better part of that coin toss.

Hide behind Kage's dragon and smoke bomb if you get below 3/4 life...wow your amazing..

T

Turtle

Just admit it Kage, you can't play a mage.
Soon you won't be able to play a tamer either....stay tuned

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Big D... When I came started Siege you was horrible. The only time you play your mage is when you think you have the upper hand.

Like earlier after being in vent with you before I feel sorry for the 3 other people fighting with you. I'm sure you blame it on them. Just like you did when you was KOC and you quit the guild...

Truth is you are garbage on a mage. Ya you was on him 4v2 but you failed end of story.

You felt safe so you did not log onto your tamer until you died and realised you was no where close to being safe.

If you log on that character again after today I would be very surprised.

S

Sunchicken

"Mage dueling is a joke but I'll be happy to 1v1 anyone I come across in the field...."
Ok may be just be me but i consider mage dueling the one pure areas of pvp left. If one is a good dueler usually they can hold their on the field. SO from your statement about dueling vs your stance on field fighting i am just guessing you can fit into one of these catigories.
a you have to have potions and multiple screens to survive.
b You play a necro and your the only three spells you cast are Strangle, Revenant, and Pain Spike.
c Stealther that smokes bombs at the first sign of danger.
d You play a good necro mage but have to have strangle and evil omen for the disrupts and nox traps.

If you think mage dueling is a joke most of the time your argument is that noone ever cast spells above 3rd level. You can get all the mages in tnt ill duel everyone and id be willing to bet i could kill 3/5 of them with flame strike. The other 1/5 with lightning and maybe 1/5 would kill me. Im willing to find out.
Ill 5x pure duel anyone on the shard faction or non faction

T

Turtle

Big D... When I came started Siege you was horrible. The only time you play your mage is when you think you have the upper hand.
I've always been horrible, I agree with you. That's why even you said I was the best pvp tamer on the shard. You've never seen me play a mage for more then 2 days so you have no idea how good I am on it.

Like earlier after being in vent with you before I feel sorry for the 3 other people fighting with you. I'm sure you blame it on them. Just like you did when you was KOC and you quit the guild... .
I know I'm a jerk in vent that's why multiple KOC publically said what a jerk I was when I left and how they would never have me back.

Truth is you are garbage on a mage. Ya you was on him 4v2 but you failed end of story.

You felt safe so you did not log onto your tamer until you died and realised you was no where close to being safe.

If you log on that character again after today I would be very surprised.

I'm the one playing the mage. Your the one on the tamer. :coco: Garbage or not I'll be playing my mage everytime I'm on, unless I need to make you house hide on your tamer which you have already had the pleasure of experiencing. I hope you get that dragon ressed soon. Cheers!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Mage dueling is a joke but I'll be happy to 1v1 anyone I come across in the field...."
Ok may be just be me but i consider mage dueling the one pure areas of pvp left. If one is a good dueler usually they can hold their on the field. SO from your statement about dueling vs your stance on field fighting i am just guessing you can fit into one of these catigories.
a you have to have potions and multiple screens to survive.
b You play a necro and your the only three spells you cast are Strangle, Revenant, and Pain Spike.
c Stealther that smokes bombs at the first sign of danger.
d You play a good necro mage but have to have strangle and evil omen for the disrupts and nox traps.

If you think mage dueling is a joke most of the time your argument is that noone ever cast spells above 3rd level. You can get all the mages in tnt ill duel everyone and id be willing to bet i could kill 3/5 of them with flame strike. The other 1/5 with lightning and maybe 1/5 would kill me. Im willing to find out.
Ill 5x pure duel anyone on the shard faction or non faction

I'm curious, ... Will you be dueling in a hot pink speedo? :eek:

D

Death of Hemp

That's why I was alive on the bridge... Keep trying. If you gate I see it. If you shadow Jump I see it.

Please don't interpret this as jumpin in on the trash talk but two things;

I'm sure you realize there is a way around that bridge?

and

Why not use Bobby to watch the entrance? Or did you take him out of Minax since you cant make us lose points with the auto defense anymore?
(ok the last point is slight trash talk but meant in good fun)

T

Turtle

Add Araka to the list of KOC to run from a 1v1 against my mage. Seriously someone tell these people how much I suck! I'm sure he has a good excuse....the turkey was burning?

H

Hawkind

Add Araka to the list of KOC to run from a 1v1 against my mage. Seriously someone tell these people how much I suck! I'm sure he has a good excuse....the turkey was burning?
I did have to leave but I look forward to next time. Good fight

T

Turtle

You know guys it would be alot more fun if you didn't hide behind a dragon (blue tamers 2 boot) when you finally grow the courage to come out of the house to fight us. Seriously lose the dragons and pvp or don't talk anymore **** on this forum.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's very adult/mature of you Elmer. Good show!
Yes it was, But hey he only plays for fun. :yell:

PS - Isnt this the same kind of thread basically as the one from the previous day, why do we lock them and create new ones again? Just make a compelation of fights/pics in one thread name it something like "The Same Arguement/Fight Since 2004".

Just my 2 cents, I do get that right? :scholar:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there ya go, just keep adding to this thread and u wont have the front paged litered with those "troll" threads.

F

Førsaken

This thread sucks first off. I've seen D on his "mage", decent, but no O. I am liking the "us" talk now that you've labeled yourself TnT.<--:loser:

D dislikes mage duels, because he can't beat certain people, therefore, he must cry small spells suck, dueling sucks, cycling sucks. But, like Sunchicken stated, people who can duel, generally can do just fine on the field. Unless, they have massive tunnel vision, which usually isn't the case for a good dueler imo.

But carry on with the omg, you went against your word, the you're not an adult, the I pwn you 1v1, and of course the FAIL-Good storytime.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
:grouphug:

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
omg it's the monkeys flingin' poop scene again. Isn't this where I came in?

F

Førsaken

omg it's the monkeys flingin' poop scene again. Isn't this where I came in?
Someone must be bored. By current definition of "troll", you haven't put in any new input towards this thread.

:D

T

Turtle

What you saw Sakie is me after two days of making macros for my mage and what you (supposedly the best mage dueler) HAD to do to kill me in said duels was pretty amusing. I mean really? You do that against a guildmate...I guess anything to win.

F

Førsaken

What I saw and what I see, are both indeed the same thing-Excuses. Don't be sad on Thanksgiving, everything will be okay.

I think someone needed a confidence boost and decided to join TnT, thinking they would be one of their better mages. :loser:

T

Turtle

I was one of KOC's better mages and I'm one of the shards better mages I just haven't played one in a very long time. KOC needed me on a tamer because as we have all seen you won't come out of a house without me or shak or now kage's dragon to hide behind. I'm not trying to complain about tamers, I'm pointing out the fact that KOC can't win w/o them and you CLAIM to be the best pvpers. So if your the best why the need to hide behind dragons?