• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

factions?

G

Hey all,

I currently play on Atlantic but am interesting in getting involved in factions. It is completely dead on Atlantic.... how are factions on GL?

I

imported_Insta

I heard that there was a big ole faction war comming to atl (that nobody cares about).... None the less, factions here are kinda fun. I would say there are probablly 40-50ish ppl (not chars) that particapate on a regular / semi regular basis. Sig's dont really mean much to the faction I participate in, because we dont like the grinder set, but none the less, it's much better than the grinders set in the PvM PvP. Factions here are much more active than all the shards I've seen.

G

Yeah, there is some huge faction event supposedly coming to ATL. No one really cares and I'd put money on it that the whole event ends up sucking the big one. =\

I

imported_Insta

Yeah, I started to make a char there for the event, but I was going to be ashamed of myself of the char I was going to make. I just stopped and said ya know what.... the faction action here is as good as any, and actually quite better.

G

Good call. I'm fixing to transfer my nox mage over to GL in the next few days here and check it out...

I

imported_Insta

Sorry, just ignore the post that was there before. It really didn't have anything to do with the topic.