• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions?

S

Shinners

Are factions still in the going or is it just a random site to see someone in a faction? Kinda like spotting Bigfoot or something?

D

Daelus Wester

Depends on what shard you are playing I suppose. On Catskills there are alot of factioners very much active.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depends on the time of day. Some of the smaller shards with less PVP, they might all be in factions, but one guild might be full of people that work and therefore can only be on for a couple hours each night if that much. I did do a quick look see on some of the bigger shards and noticed that they had more activity at the gates, but there were quite a few non-faction chars, so I guess they didn't want to give up the gate guard zone benefits.

S

Shinners

gotcha i just started playing again last time i was around was the 8th age expansion lol... Im on GL and it seems u will see some yew figters not many seems GL has turned to mostly a tram server lol..

C

CheesePlant

I thought they were going to totally redo the factions this year did I miss something or did it not happen?

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gotcha i just started playing again last time i was around was the 8th age expansion lol... Im on GL and it seems u will see some yew figters not many seems GL has turned to mostly a tram server lol..
Factions on GL is horrible. If a guild or person attempts factions a few stealth archers (Kraz mainly) will just pop out and stat you when you are fighting non faction people.