• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions

C

Craklord

All factions are is who has the bigger crew.. i mean today i watched 4 minax fight like 12 sls then 4 tb fought like 11 sls then 2-3 com on stealth archer 2.0 something and got ganked too was fun to watch the 40 sls say punkt and show 113 points from one guy who is so much faster then the shard... must have that 5k pc....

N

|Nox|

I'm glad to hear there are soo many people to kill maybe coming back will not be a waste of time. hopefully these 40 SL will not run from me every fight.

M

Malador

I'm glad to hear there are soo many people to kill maybe coming back will not be a waste of time. hopefully these 40 SL will not run from me every fight.
It must be timing cause all I ever see are the same 6-7 min a couple of com and half a dozen sl oh and one other tb