• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well the patch is here, are any new guilds going to come and participate?

UOD? BC? TDR?

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think UOD went SL to hold BoA and Sycks hands.. Like everyone else on the shard. Not that Boa or Syck needs it... UOD sure as hell does.

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got to love a large guild that jumps in with a winner. Zerg for the win.

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah i know i saw a couple UOD in SL, was hoping it was just a few stragglers and theyd do it more as a group now

that 0wN guild is SL now too :/

any thing from all you guilds?

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm around, but factions isn't that fun when I can't "catch" half the opposition...

Those that need an edge just look worse off when they die..

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who are you saveuo?

and yeah SL is fast but theyre not the only ones to fight, id really like to see BC active in minax, you guys and ego would probably become the strongest faction

PS im going to corpse and poison strike spam you!

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who are you saveuo?

and yeah SL is fast but theyre not the only ones to fight, id really like to see BC active in minax, you guys and ego wouldnt probably become the strongest faction

I am corpse'd in that screenie lol.. Got my fire corpse skin proof but not poison since I switched jewels to get 50ep :<

If you ask anyone, i'm an apple tree, so have fun lol..

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who are you saveuo?

and yeah SL is fast but theyre not the only ones to fight, id really like to see BC active in minax, you guys and ego would probably become the strongest faction

Ego alone makes Minax the strongest faction...

lol, no im joking, we have 3 active people.

And yeah I saw those OWN guys go to SL. What a bunch of scabs. It's beyond pathetic how all these little guilds are hiding behind the bigger ones. Yay for no balance system.

U

UOD Scout

well the patch is here, are any new guilds going to come and participate?

UOD? BC? TDR?

For now yes UOD is going SL, However I can assure you that most of the SL faction guilds are not real optomistic about are presence.

To be honest we dont realy care what anybody thinks anyhow.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For now yes UOD is going SL, However I can assure you that most of the SL faction guilds are not real optomistic about are presence.

To be honest we dont realy care what anybody thinks anyhow.
Well I understand stat completely. No body in any faction would be happy about you punching bags being in the same faction..... No offense or anything...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BC's faction guild has given us some fun fights but you guys don't seem to group anymore.

E-go has given us good fights too.

SL seems to be on a lot to fight, though they zerg alot.

TB would be more fun if they ever did anything besides hang out in a castle behind greater drags, but they fight sometimes.

If any new guilds go factions I'd definately like to see them go Minax so we could have some epic 4 way battles in a city.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Eh, that's when we're guarding. We faction, we don't use factions for glorified Yew-style PvP with a twist (stat). It's ALL about the sigs.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh, that's when we're guarding. We faction, we don't use factions for glorified Yew-style PvP with a twist (stat). It's ALL about the sigs.
Understandable, especially with all of the incentives that are in place for owning towns.

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why? There still isn't any point to holding towns. It's like doing a spawn and not getting scrolls.

What EA should have done, and unfortunately they aren't smart enough to think of this, is force faction players to control ALL towns in order to use those shiney new items. This would make sigil fighting actually mean something. I got my gear, why should I care about sigils?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not alot of fun fighting people you cant catch.
I agree, its more fun to fight people that aren't speedhacking. It is still possible to win. Ask Bo Hunter and his archer brigade.

There are only three faction guilds where the majority of people use the speedhack. Two are completely obvious so I don't need to get a warning from Mystra for saying it.

The third happens to start with an R and end in a D.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just wish Sl had more than 2 mages in the entire faction. 5 moving shot archers are such a buzzkill.

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes SL is fast, alot of factioners are

if they arent standing toe to toe fighting us, we rarely get kills without our dismounter, because we cant catch them

if your main concern is their speed, bring more dismounters. you guys group them alot anyway it seems, so it shouldnt be too hard.

saveuo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well factions were fun for like a day or so, but now that 3/4 or the shard is SL. With new pcs. None of the other factions play because of the zerg. I hope the devs did not put a lot of time in this one. The trammies are having fun killing monsters but the non-SL fel players are taking it again.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If any new guilds go factions I'd definately like to see them go Minax so we could have some epic 4 way battles in a city.
I like being small. When we were a medium size guild we always won. Now we only have 3 or 4 ppl usually and we get some good fights.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*kicks Cardell in the shins and smoke bombs*

S

Saleena

Every Faction has their Group of fast people, or people who can run on top of bagballs ect. But either way I still think factions are fun! The way I like to look at it is if someone has to kill you use a speed hack then that means that they Prolly wouldn't be able to kill you without it which makes them suck worse then you!:) Personally I cant keep up with half the people in factions Espically some com people but that is who we fight the most when i am logged on, but either way die go into stats wait it out go back for some more!!:thumbup1:

W

wastedruin

BC's faction guild has given us some fun fights but you guys don't seem to group anymore.

E-go has given us good fights too.

SL seems to be on a lot to fight, though they zerg alot.

TB would be more fun if they ever did anything besides hang out in a castle behind greater drags, but they fight sometimes.

in defence of tb we are always out numberd and our opnents eem able to do thing that are not really permitted like runing through bag balls or candeobras, and we do fight evry time we take our sigs back we fight all you nubs

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was one thing to see people that were faster than you. But running through **** is just ridiculous.
yea, i've always thought it was bs with the bagballs thing, but seeing that guy run through the wall just floored me...

EDIT. nm just went and checked that out, didnt realize there was an opening right there....but still....how can you fight someone when they run through all the obstructions but you dont.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i've always thought it was bs with the bagballs thing, but seeing that guy run through the wall just floored me...
I assume you're talking about the part at 1:33 into the clip.

There is actually a 1 tile wide walk-way. He's not running through a wall.

He is, however, running through haystacks, bagballs, candelabras, and a wooden box.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I assume you're talking about the part at 1:33 into the clip.

There is actually a 1 tile wide walk-way. He's not running through a wall.

He is, however, running through haystacks, bagballs, candelabras, and a wooden box.
yea i editted it, i went and checked it out after watching it.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To get a sig from Mag do I need to use a boat, wtf?
No, the moongate to Mag will let you go through but not out. Up NW from the base, by the docks is a teleporter that will take you to trinny, just run from there

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every Faction has their Group of fast people, or people who can run on top of bagballs ect. But either way I still think factions are fun! The way I like to look at it is if someone has to kill you use a speed hack then that means that they Prolly wouldn't be able to kill you without it which makes them suck worse then you!:) Personally I cant keep up with half the people in factions Espically some com people but that is who we fight the most when i am logged on, but either way die go into stats wait it out go back for some more!!:thumbup1:
And who the heck are you now?

M

Malador

No, the moongate to Mag will let you go through but not out. Up NW from the base, by the docks is a teleporter that will take you to trinny, just run from there
LOL I did not know that I been boating them off.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
She is an experienced faction player, whose opinion on such matters is often appreciated.

M

Malador

Understandable, especially with all of the incentives that are in place for owning towns.
I can never tell if your being sarcastic or not but here goes

As opposed to the incentives for people to stand in yew and gank.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can never tell if your being sarcastic or not but here goes

As opposed to the incentives for people to stand in yew and gank.
It was complete sarcasm.

As for Yew - I would advise that no one hang out there anymore. I saw 7 elite ninja archers insta drop the entire gate two nights ago. I didn't see anyone at the gate with swagger like them.