• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions Poll

Which of these would increase faction participation most?

• Stat Loss Removal/Reduction

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Sigil Corruption Reward

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Remove Rank requirement of faction gear.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Lower corruption/purification time.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Base revamp.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Fel Guard Removal

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Story Line Arc

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which is of these is most important that youd think would help revive factions?

C

christophe

The way to get faction points is a problem i think atm and rankings but they shouldnt be removed

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant believe im the only one who voted for no guard zones, i guess it might not make more active faction members.. but it will finally root out some of those trammies who have "guards" on a hot key.. Who really out there wants to lower stat loss? The only reason I play factions is for stat loss, don't get me wrong i enjoy the gear as well. However, if they took the gear completely out, I would still be factions just to put someone in stat. The problem now is you have the ppl with the crazy point mules who have the faction gear, and then the rest of us that can't wear it but are still fighting ppl that can. A little unbalanced at the moment.

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive voted for removal/reduction to stat time because i think thats what many people dislike i however agree 100% with the current setup.
Making the Faction Arties available to all members is a must have for me i want people maxing out the templates for the best fighting possible not throwing on a suit from Marks n Sparks for 9.99 and hoping to get a lucky kill.
For the Sigil / Town capping the whole things long tedious and pointless. Lowering the corruption time is a start but also you'd either have to balance the points in the favour of pvp/kill or sigil capping. It would be very hard to please both camps. But currently capturing towns is a waste of anyones time.

Personally to resolve this situation id like a global faction notification when a sigil is stolen and maybe who by then the opposing factions can decide wether to take action or not.

Problem with having Faction items available to all factioners is Trammies my proposal would have two advantages and i personally can see it massivly improving factions. The proposal is faction fighting in trammel. Clearly rules need to be set but game mechanics are already in place and can easily be adapted. Clearly the 1st rule would be it could only be a Blue faction char.

Whats for sure though is the current setup is unacceptable since when did being a part of a faction mean competing with your own faction members???

S

Shinshoba

I Think making town possesion relavent to the game again would do the trick.

When factions came out, regular regs, Boards , ingots and bottles where key parts of the game.

Revamp the town vendors to sell, necro & mysticism regs, imbuing ingredients and other current commodities and people will flock to play again.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have my doubts since a lot of ingredients are easily replaced by 100% lrc. Why they ever allowed 100% I'm not sure, they should have nerfed it and capped it much lower to make the reagents have a purpose again.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have my doubts since a lot of ingredients are easily replaced by 100% lrc. Why they ever allowed 100% I'm not sure, they should have nerfed it and capped it much lower to make the reagents have a purpose again.
I agree I don't think that the regs would make a difference but prehaps the special mining gems and lumberjack stuff might.