• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions on GL

• Thread starter Fluffy of GL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of Anthius i never admitted to CoM stealing your traps, In fact we didnt even have a trap maker in factions at the time. But i believe if you look back on the years of factions, people have always done that. I mean dude you got something like 100 points between your chars right? I dont think a poison trap or two is going to drastically change that. We all know you are the craziest mage( gives small golf clap), we know you know the game and mechanics real well, we understand your a great guy from people who know you. Stop trying to be a huge d-bag all the time. I mean yea i pancake when i fight you, cause honestly i dont see how you cast faster than me, you get so many spells off before i get a mini heal. Now go ahead with your " thats cause you suck". Well yes i do compared to you, however i believe aside from that I am pretty good. But please in no way accuse me or my factioners for stealing traps, we left TB in the first place cause we didnt aproove of stuff like that, Why would we do that? Now i believe that if you ask some true factioners, I have always tried to fight fair, no fielding out of bases, no traps stolen, but man your attitude just makes people wanna do it. Chill out and play for fun, i mean its not like you are truely prooving anything

Sincerely, Hatesphere (aka Merlin) :danceb::thumbsup::danceb:
Dude. I know that ****s been going on for ever but I enjoy factions a lot more when its not. So when ppl pull this ****, I tend to get mad.. So I don't know who did it, but I am little POed and will be until I figure out where they are being hidden. So I'm gonna call ppl out. If you didn't hide them then fine, ignore me.

And I am not so much a good mage as I am good at factions. AlienSpit, Trevor and Bogart are good mages.

And I don't ever say someone sucks until they start talking **** like you did after you died.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll try to be more careful on who I bring into factions, next time. Never know when they'll go carpetbagger on me.

T

the grog

[ But please in no way accuse me or my factioners for stealing traps, we left TB in the first place cause we didnt aproove of stuff like that, Why would we do that? Now i believe that if you ask some true factioners, I have always tried to fight fair, no fielding out of bases, no traps stolen, but man your attitude just makes people wanna do it. Chill out and play for fun, i mean its not like you are truely prooving anything

Sincerely, Hatesphere (aka Merlin) :danceb::thumbsup::danceb:[/QUOTE]

hmmm funny u should say that merlin i dont know ant tbs that i know of that set sl traps so dont say you left becouse u dont aprove you left for your reasons i wont put here but it was not that and grace yer uber duber lol sos fingers and hawksly all the thiefs rock thats cuz thats about all i can kill if im lucky and get help lol lots of it

H

HaTeSpHeRe

Ok and i quote cause this is gonna get interesting Per Grog........ " hmmm funny u should say that merlin i dont know ant tbs that i know of that set sl traps"

Now ladies and Gentleman this is coming from the guy who put his tinker in CoM so we could use CoM and TB traps to keep SL out. I was highly against it and so were lots of others, but You and Decker wanted to do it your way. So what did we defend with, Other peoples traps and a wall of Hay. I mean no offense but we spent more god foresaken time guarding that hay that meant absolutely nothing then we did guarding sigs, working to make ourselves better. I firmly believe that as a faction if you can not defend your base with players, traps (from own faction), Guards (if you have a town corrupted) then truely you dont deserve the city. A lot of my frustration came from the fact that everyone wanted to exploit bases, use other traps, and basically ruin factions.

All i have to say to this as i finish, is that I am back to work hard, get people where they need to be, and get teamwork as a base.

Interesting point: TEAMWORK WINS FIGHTS, not running around saying I am the gingerbread man, or I will keil you, or disrupting meetings.

Sincerely, Hatesphere :danceb::thumbsup::danceb:

T

the grog

lol funny man merlin yes i had a com tinker aswell as a com tamer i disrupted your meeting lol funny i had one set for 8 lastnight also u play your lil power trip we all know thats what your in factions for u was loseing face left to go com couldnt get it there so your back you are right team work wins fights not i kiel you lol or gingerbreadman neather is sighing on showing up and going afk pulling a merlin if you will and as i recall you was going to put a sl tink in maybe i am wrong but i did it when no one was in com com traps hurt tb the same as sls you loved the idea so dont even try to pretend the only time we discused doing a sl tinker was when coke was doing that with tb traps so all that being sayd lets keep mine and your squabble to ower selves unles u want to air ower lil lovers spatt for all to see

H

HaTeSpHeRe

Well ok Grog lets keep it between you and me, and the rest of TB. I mean hey grog im still waiting for 1v1 dexxer duel. What it really comes down too is that my fun comes from winning, you guys like to have "fun". Well everyones idea of fun is different. You want to sit around with decker and rez kill, kewl, those arent exactly real points either, you want to do trammy stuff go for it make some gold. But if you want to sit around and die consistently for no reason, cause of the lack of teamwork, go for it. You say i use to pull a "Merlin" well if people listened and played nice, and wanted to win like i do, then none of this would be an issue now. To be honest i think Me and Anthius are alike in some ways. We both want to win. But that will never happen with TB until people get it through their heads that what needs to be done to win, needs to be done. Until then I will die as always with the TBer's I will support the faction however i can, and i will move on from the past, but If TB continues to have no teamwork we mine as well just give them Sigs. And that is just straight up the truth.

D

Decker

ahhhh coke and vineyard yes when we were all in outcast thats where we got the idea of placing other teams traps and boy they were the best at it, did i do it too ohh yes i did was it approved of by team mates yes and no did it work yes and no but coke was the best at placing other teams traps, however have we placed other teams traps mainly sl recently nope, not us not that time
you all had a ninja tamer placing them all over brit trying to lure us to them and of corse let us hit them then sick his super dragon on us. do i approve of this tatic oh hell yes its a creative way to play your ninja tamer template, and it got a few of us till we figured out how to avoid and remove the traps and kill the tamer. i removed about 8 traps before i left for the night and well what it boils down too is comumication in a guild about where the traps are getting placed.
as for using hay, traps, guards and such ill stop using them when people stop using uo assit, easy uo, or other 3rd party programs that give them a edge cause for us that dont use those programs we get to use hay traps guards and the like to give us a extra edge, its funny though that hay traps and guards beats third party programs, and i speak this about ALL PLAYERS in factions not just a few.
I will say this if i see someone playing thier template to its best ability ill find a way to beat it or work around it necro mages will always Eo para, dexers will alawys disarm, stealth archers will aways dismount, tamers will always sick thier pets on you its all part of the game, 3rd party programs are not, ill play a pvp dexer again when ea develops a way to govern /stop the use of these programs till then ima be a ninja cause ninjas seem to beat those programs
hey i have cut down on the rez killing as per gracies requests, so lets cut down on those other cruches being used by some people k

love ya much decker

ps Welcome back merlin its gonna be a fun ride

T

the grog

funny merlin i have 0 points i dont rez kill and i unlike you dont beg for points from other factioners if ya dont want me in tb faction fine i will go no biggie i got the new baby been messing with other games anyway whats yer problem with decker i notice u been adding him in on eveything and as far as the 1v1 dexer dule fine im game it will end the sae way it usualy dose eather ur dead or its a draw one or the other i mean shesh it looks like yer leaving things behind you and as for me doing trasmy things lol now we both know beter the most tram i do is doom for a lil and as close to tram i go is umbra hell i cant even run a brit gate vendor u seen how that turned out i never whent to restock it lol but fine want me to leave factions no biggie but il tell ya what if i did leave and go to a diff one i wouldnt be crawlig back saying how i noticed this and that the whole what was it 2 weeks you was gone lol man u seen alott yea you love to win i remeber and i just love factioning win or lose kill or be killed it dont matter its all soposed to be fun and games damn this is a long reply lol

T

the grog

damn it merlin see now im a bord man lol i will kiel you for thiss

S

Saleena

Hi Groggy!
Nice to see you joined the fourms! Congrats on your new baby!! and if Tb is being mean to you go SL!! But its nice to finally see the beans were spilt about where our traps went at least we know now!:lick:

A

Altec

Hey grog. Never had a problem with actually kind of feel bad when i do get the last kill shot off on you. You and your family one of things i miss about not being in : O :. I still laugh when i think about when you would hold down the vent key while ultima widow was slapping the **** out of you. Oh the good ol' days. well if tb don't work out don't make the mistake merlin did and think you can be a one man army come to sl play with the big dogs.

We seen the pics on myspace of your new baby. One question is that your stealth archer camo you wearing there??

A

Altec

I will say this if i see someone playing thier template to its best ability ill find a way to beat it or work around it necro mages will always Eo para, dexers will alawys disarm, stealth archers will aways dismount, tamers will always sick thier pets on you its all part of the game, 3rd party programs are not, ill play a pvp dexer again when ea develops a way to govern /stop the use of these programs till then ima be a ninja cause ninjas seem to beat those programs
Are you implying that a necro mages is cheating when he evil omen para ganks?? Thats not a 3rd part program.

Honestly decker don't know if you noticed this the tactics you use and you are training your might tb stealthers to use are not teamwork tactics. ya a stealther is great but how can a stealth archer cross heal. You were there today we kill 4 tb people before you got saleena and you had us out numbered 6v2. for the most part i just followed saleena around and healed her while she killed you guys.

When all the big battles go on you are no where to be found but when you have us out numbered 6v2 at least i can see your face while i kill your friends. The trick to factions is looking past yourself all my characters are not built for pvp they are built for factions. How can someone hidden in the shadows plan to lead someone into battle from there? got to go in guns blazin :gun::gun::gun:

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
O_O

You guys really suck at typing.

Sorry. I just figured we were all taking shots at each other, so felt I could join in.

On a more serious matter, shut up. If you have issues with each other, you don't come on here and bring other names into it, and mock our faction. Take it to ICQ, guild chat, or PM's before you make everyones' heads start to condensate.

T

the grog

shadddap nonle lol i like makeing heads hurt thus the crappy spelling and no ...... to end what i say lol and hi seleana and altek naa i wont be going no place sides i think u 2 and eros would eb the oly ones that would put up with me lol i like i awhole guild that can put up with me i AM a lotttttt of baggage lol and widdow still kicks the crap outa me i lub it tho i like ware im at in tb im a big fish in a small pond if i left i would be a small fish in a big pond thanks for the offer tho and check out my myspace babys pics are posted lol

T

the grog

omg guys i jus found out them dernd evil sls kidnapped tinkz dont worrys granny we will stumble and fumble and get u free soon or my name isnt jumpin joe lol naa dont worry we are comeing to save youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

D

Decker

atec you misinterprited what i waw saying, that is necro mages do the eo para cause that what they do, they are playing thier template and it is what to expect, i am right now i am against 3rd party programs and it was 4 on 2 not 6 on two and that was some great x healing you were doing on deaths angel/ selena i was targeting you to put you on foot, but could not hit you, you guys got solar flare twice lore got deaths angel 1vs 1 when we seperated you not sure who got selena cause that I guild rolled in and took me and kpophead out leaving merlin and lore vs selna and you selena went down and we regrouped to fight the I guild but they were in thier house no doubt geting ready to raid a spawn somewheres, you are right stealth archers cant x heal, and i am learning how to play a mage suck at it though, you will be seeing a new decker the black template in the future we got a ton of stealth archers and thieves no need for that hehe, at one time however i was the only stealth archer dimounter in factions, now EVERYONE has one now i am going to make a new template popular
so watch those shadows cause i may be coming out of them very soon

love decker

1needy1

All is fair in war. If I am on a minax char and decide to join tinkers to other factions to make traps then so be it. Its tactics , and within game rules so give credit.if I chose touse a programme to increase my speed or cause lag then I can understand you all crying. You can all cry about anthius and his speeder but yes he might kill ,Minax, Com, TB and yes great but he knows if he is using something that he did not do it it was a programee so i am sure he will get bored. TB you look bad bringing internal issues to the boards. Hate you were a good leader when you were on and when u didnt dissapear without warning, decker a great guild leader. You all have to remember every char in game has a real person behind it so real emotions will show. Scary sometimes cos many the mad axeman appears in vents. What makes a guild are the chars and they all bring something to the guild. There are no such things as noobs and £$%^&&% , we all play differently and we all know that programmes are being used by a lot of players and whatmakes me feel good is that i can survive against them for 1 min without a programme and that makes me the better pvper. Trash talking should be kept off the boards and yes I am quilty of it sometimes but even though I dont know fluffy she has got it right. Everyone has got something to offer , some more than others , dont knock them , nurture then and you will get better responses. Some are better trash talkers , now hate stop it , cos you have someome so far up your ass also, in fact I think we all have someone that stand beside us and support us and thats ok so rather than saying so far......... we need to recognise that we have some great loyal friends in the game. Dam I have probably talked the biggest load of **** just now but hey thats me and I am allowed to do it. I don't know all of you , I know a lot in SL and Minax.some in TB , keep the internal politics for the vents.

A

Angry_bastid

Hatesphere you make me wanna laugh so hard that I pee my pants. You left TB cos you were voted out as leader, you could not take it so you and you little boy sparky went com. just the 2 of u then fluffy joined u cos she did nto liek rez killn. Now you are back in tb just shut up and play the game and stop looking for people to blame, You , anthius all stay alive cos u have cross healers not cos u got skill. Play the game , stop crying and stop bullcrappin

W

wee papa smurf

God this is kinda embarasing to read, its like hanging out your underwear in public! Things are gona get rough over the next week or so and who knows whats at the end of it all! Hopefully there will still a good enough force left in TB to keep SL entertained, fair enuff we get beat most of the time but who else on GL wants to join factions and fight with as much enthusiam as us TB, the truth is SL need us lol, without us there job comes easier than it is now and they wont even have to put up a defence to hold the sigs, so lets stop the bickerin and fight like grown ups the sooner TB has better infrastructure the better, :thumbsup:
btw gratz to GROG on joinin the boards and his new son :thumbsup:

1needy1

I think I might have heard grogs widow slappin him and wished it was me lol but that was a while ago. Congrats on the new son and hope the wife and lil un are ok

T

the grog

God this is kinda embarasing to read, its like hanging out your underwear in public! hay pop i do love to hang out in my skivies in front of god and every one bad thing is thare old and worn out so my lil snapper shows all to ooftin and no one wants to see the angry inch do thay????????? lol but ty all on the congrats wiff da baby :next::next::next::coco:

H

HaTeSpHeRe

First lets get things straight........I am in no way complaining..Do i have issues with people that need to be solved, of course. However, with that being said I am back in TB, working with these people cause they are long time friends, all friends fight at some point. I mean hell i have known grog for like 6 years and this is our first intangeable. (As a side note.......Grog is god) My reasons for leavin TB did include so of the nasty play going on. Some of it had to do with other things not for this forum. But all that really matters is that we are back to put TB on top. I am here to win plain and simple.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hatesphere you make me wanna laugh so hard that I pee my pants. You left TB cos you were voted out as leader, you could not take it so you and you little boy sparky went com. just the 2 of u then fluffy joined u cos she did nto liek rez killn. Now you are back in tb just shut up and play the game and stop looking for people to blame, You , anthius all stay alive cos u have cross healers not cos u got skill. Play the game , stop crying and stop bullcrappin
Cross healing is a skill. It's the most important skill a pvp guild could have. That is why we are good and that is why you guys are bad. No, I'm not talking ****. Thats flat out why you guys got rolled in your base the other day 5 on8 or 9? We cross heal and you cannot. That is why I keep saying you guys should just start playing mages. But you guys can keep going on on about this bull****, waa waa Anthius is a doo doo head speed hacker, wwaa waa. You guys are the ones hiding traps, you are the ones pancakes with your own guildies, and you guys are the ones who flat out get rolled every time you fight in the open.

I never once said I was a good dueler, but I will say I am better than every damn person in TB and if yall want, we can set up a tourney. Don't tell me I don't have skill because I'm faster than you. I will destroy any of your mages and I will completely destroy any of your **** poor dexers/archers. The offer still stands from 2 months ago. I will put up the 4,5,6 best E-go against the 4,5,6 best TB any day of the week for gold.

D

Decker

yeah ima have to agree that people should not be airing thier dirty luadry out here take it to the laundry mat, i will also agree that x healing is a skill that i am learning about, ohh no decker and anthis agreeing, dogs and cats living together frogs falling from the sky, yes it does happen and cardell makes great points, we as a guild need to work on our x healing i accept that,
so heres is what i porpose as the newly apointed governer of fellucia

The Aramis Conventention

Article one
enemy factions will not use nor hide each others traps!

Article two
faction enemys will not rez kill a enemy, we will allow said enemy to get out of the battle to reequip, re arm and resupply, enemies that are freshed rezzed and run back into the battle are and will be considered targets, fresh rezed enimies seen reequiping on the battle fields will be concidered valid targets, so leave you death robe on and leave the field/area of play re-equip and then return
thus ends the squabbling of rez killing if you dont want to get rez killed don't rez on the battle field

Article three
each and every faction can, will and should use what traps and guards they have available with out fear of ridicule. it is part of the game learn to play around it.

Article four
use or supposed use of third party applications you know who you are so if you use them or not its up to you but fight with honor, no more trash talking or accussing others with here say just get rezzed and try again everyone can be beat its up to you to figure out how.

Article five
each faction on great lakes will appoint one of thier faction members to the newly created faction council. this council will meet and herby govern faction play on greatlakes and make sure treaties are followed. they will be resposable for the postitve promotion of factions, creating peaceable faction faires for recruitment, inter-faction tournyments for prizes and bragging rights,, and bringing sactions against those who would not follow charters put before them.
the faction council member should not be the commanding lord of a faction.

Article six
duels for towns. Duels for towns will be called trails of possesion and a commanding lord can challange another commanding lord to single combat for the rights to hold all town sigils. Guarding them uninterupted by the losing faction. Futher more the trails of possesion can be broken down into 8 fights for each individual sigil by commanding lords appointing a champion to fight for the town.
Duels will be on foot, uninterupted by friend or foe, not to exceed a 20x20 tile area, bagballs or empty barrels will be used to map out the duel area. should the duel be interupted that person or faction will have sactioned brought against them by the faction council.

well there it is we may all sqabble a nd fight with each other but in all we are a community with in a community and we need to grovern ourselfs cause noone is helping us resolve issues so its time to start doing this ourselves what do you all think. is this doable cause i think it is. alot of us have at one time or the other faught along side each other before we have fought against each others and this is what bonds us the most. so lets make this faction boards more postitive and get more people to play with us. fights would be better if they were four way fights

decker the black

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Who in the hell brags about being good at an online video game, anyway? I mean, is this an actual argument people have, about who wins at an MMO?

Lol.

F

Fluffy of GL

Ok, the first thing that has shocked me here is that my thread is close to getting more replies than the trash talk thread, that's pretty funny.

Also, yeah, there's a lot of **** going on right now that needs to get straightened out, but before that happens people are gonna just have to get over themselves about everything. Now, most of you who know me well know that I'm a pretty pleasant person to deal with, I'm nice, etc etc. I don't wanna have to break out the feisty fluffy and get medieval on some asses though. So everyone just calm down before I have to beat on some silly boys.

Also, congrats on the baby groggy :) I know I said so already in icq, but congrats again and I wish you and widow the best. (she is probably kicking your ass as I write this)

Also, on the subject of mages, since I'm working on mine I'm always open to anyone who would like to have some 1v1 duels. I'll lose a lot, but it's the only way to learn.

As a side note, there are a lot of issues going on right now in TB, and I do agree that they shouldn't be aired on the public boards. However, I'd just like to say two things about it quickly. Grog and Merlin, you guys need to have a sit down talk. I'm very disappointed that game things have gotten in the way of you two's friendship, as it's been a good and close one for years and I love you guys both to pieces. Also, I would like to add that yes, TB hasn't been the most successful in factions, we've been beat on by a few other guilds since I've been a member but one thing that was always constant was that nobody blamed each other and people still got along at the end of the day. That was until YM came in on the scene. The drama, the fighting that they brought into our faction has become like a cancer in my opinion, and probably one of the reasons I assume they are also no longer with SL for the most part. I don't think things ever really fully recovered from that, and there's been a lot of animosity that's been brought out since all that, in addition to whatever other problems there are now.

T

the grog

what me and merlin dont have a problem shes i dont know what anyone is thinking he addmited i am a god thats the whole point i wanted across lol soo neener neener i know i aint not a god but lt me have this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Altec

i am right now i am against 3rd party programs and it was 4 on 2 not 6 on two and that was some great x healing you were doing on deaths angel/ selena i was targeting you to put you on foot, but could not hit you, you guys got solar flare twice lore got deaths angel 1vs 1 when we seperated you not sure who got selena cause that I guild rolled in and took me and kpophead out leaving merlin and lore vs selna and you selena went down
Well i don't really need to reply to this becuase you guys have made it hard to believe anything posted by people of tb. Considering you guys are currently calling each other cheaters instead of us for a change.

But it was 2v6 we dropped one as soon as Death got there behind the base next was merlin at the gate, then a hobbit at north pwnt house, and the merlin again. Then after me and death got split up and she went down i recalled. Saleena was killed by a red in lub.

Just sick of seeing you guys argue all the time, that is why i left when outcast split, first you attack us cause thats what enemies do. Then you deny everything that you do like hiding traps and and using other factions traps. Then you attack each other and air out all your guild business. Honestly if I was in tb i would be embarrassed by how you guys are making yourselves look on these boards.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah ima have to agree that people should not be airing thier dirty luadry out here take it to the laundry mat, i will also agree that x healing is a skill that i am learning about, ohh no decker and anthis agreeing, dogs and cats living together frogs falling from the sky, yes it does happen and cardell makes great points, we as a guild need to work on our x healing i accept that,
so heres is what i porpose as the newly apointed governer of fellucia

The Aramis Conventention

Article one
enemy factions will not use nor hide each others traps!

Article two
faction enemys will not rez kill a enemy, we will allow said enemy to get out of the battle to reequip, re arm and resupply, enemies that are freshed rezzed and run back into the battle are and will be considered targets, fresh rezed enimies seen reequiping on the battle fields will be concidered valid targets, so leave you death robe on and leave the field/area of play re-equip and then return
thus ends the squabbling of rez killing if you dont want to get rez killed don't rez on the battle field

Article three
each and every faction can, will and should use what traps and guards they have available with out fear of ridicule. it is part of the game learn to play around it.

Article four
use or supposed use of third party applications you know who you are so if you use them or not its up to you but fight with honor, no more trash talking or accussing others with here say just get rezzed and try again everyone can be beat its up to you to figure out how.

Article five
each faction on great lakes will appoint one of thier faction members to the newly created faction council. this council will meet and herby govern faction play on greatlakes and make sure treaties are followed. they will be resposable for the postitve promotion of factions, creating peaceable faction faires for recruitment, inter-faction tournyments for prizes and bragging rights,, and bringing sactions against those who would not follow charters put before them.
the faction council member should not be the commanding lord of a faction.

Article six
duels for towns. Duels for towns will be called trails of possesion and a commanding lord can challange another commanding lord to single combat for the rights to hold all town sigils. Guarding them uninterupted by the losing faction. Futher more the trails of possesion can be broken down into 8 fights for each individual sigil by commanding lords appointing a champion to fight for the town.
Duels will be on foot, uninterupted by friend or foe, not to exceed a 20x20 tile area, bagballs or empty barrels will be used to map out the duel area. should the duel be interupted that person or faction will have sactioned brought against them by the faction council.

well there it is we may all sqabble a nd fight with each other but in all we are a community with in a community and we need to grovern ourselfs cause noone is helping us resolve issues so its time to start doing this ourselves what do you all think. is this doable cause i think it is. alot of us have at one time or the other faught along side each other before we have fought against each others and this is what bonds us the most. so lets make this faction boards more postitive and get more people to play with us. fights would be better if they were four way fights

decker the black
Article 3 is doo doo. TB base and traps are unbalanced and will forever get ridicule from me. Until they are fixed of course.

Article 5 is kind of pointless because, lets face it, you cannot represent people who do not recognize you as their representative. Conan is in SL, and there are some Minax who put alternates in SL to grief us and will not abide by any agreements we make. If you want to set up tourneys just make a post. Tell ppl to put there name, faction, guild, icq, template, and how much they have to pay to enter. Then set a time to start it.

Duels for towns is kind of silly. The whole point of factions is to fight for towns. If you want to duel for towns sometime pure mage or pure dexer well put up our best for ur best but like I said before. Any agreements made between us will not be followed by people who do not recognize us as there ally. We have plenty of them in SL that are really Minax or in Conans case, just a foreign ****** bag who wants to fight us with out going into stat.

Article 2 is pretty weak. Although I'm down for no res killing there is no real way to determine who is still in the fight or who is not. So, we can just tell our guilds to lay of res killing for no reason and hope they follow it.

Oh.. and the name sucks.

F

Fluffy of GL

If I may interject, I'd like to say that I believe everyone should have dancing broccoli at the end of their posts. It makes me smile :)

:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

Oh and pancakes, that's cute too.
:pancakes:

F

Fluffy of GL

If I don't start seeing these smileys, the wrath of fluffy will banish you to a hellish place where nary a smiley will be found.

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I don't start seeing these smileys, the wrath of fluffy will banish you to a hellish place where nary a smiley will be found.
.... and in that place you shall incur the wrath of GRANNY for all this dang MALENESS running rampant in this thread.....

Now you all have done it... went and made me say dang... next thing you know I will be calling you all wise donkeys.

What do you think Fluffy? They all may need hardware upgrades .... maybe they are experiencing hard drive failures....or maybe a good flash to the BIOS ...? Seems to be a lot of "POST" errors ... definitely, they need their BIOS flashed... Fluffy, stop laughing....;)... can't help it if I think in IT terms...

Sure glad you are back ... missed our hardware discussions during defenses... ;)

:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

F

Fluffy of GL

Maybe they're trying to make up for the fact that they're all running around with floppy disks? It is a mystery, granny, it is. :lol:

And wow, you said DANG! Next thing you know you'll be running around saying such profanity like 'fiddlesticks' and 'humdinger!' You'll have to wash out that mouth with soap!

I missed you too, granny, and lub you lots :) We'll whip these boys into shape, we will. It'll be granny and fluffy's boot camp....Hmm, Gruffy is a good combo of our names. We'll call it Gruffy's Camp for Big Weenies.

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe they're trying to make up for the fact that they're all running around with floppy disks? It is a mystery, granny, it is. :lol:

And wow, you said DANG! Next thing you know you'll be running around saying such profanity like 'fiddlesticks' and 'humdinger!' You'll have to wash out that mouth with soap!

I missed you too, granny, and lub you lots :) We'll whip these boys into shape, we will. It'll be granny and fluffy's boot camp....Hmm, Gruffy is a good combo of our names. We'll call it Gruffy's Camp for Big Weenies.

Why Fluffy shame on you! You know floppy drives are obsolete... ya gotta have the BIG capacity jump drives on high speed ports ... wait... what were we talking about? Gruffy's camp.... do we get to personally select the Big Weenies that attend...?

ok... granny has to go do ... steal sigils, yeah that's what it was.... dang hardware talk has me all confused.... ooops, said dang again didn't I...?

:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb:

F

Fluffy of GL

LOL Granny!

And yes, we do get to personally choose the big weenies that join camp. I wouldn't want just any weenie to think that he can just jump in and get down to business. Gruffy's training and boot camp is a privelege that not all can attend. They have to show motivation to upgrade from the floppies they are running, and be serious about it.

We need to turn this :fight::bored: to this :bowdown: (to us, of course.)

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

Z

Zara

Ohh hold on here ladies! If there is going to be a woman's revolt, I think all of us women should be able to jump in on the whipping!

D

Decker

where in teh h+++ did htis post just go
women with brocolli and mean scarry dogs i think it was a dog looked more like a rabbid mouse with funny hair could have been a ******** gerbil too not quite sure i would not want it to bite me so here you go girls
:bdh:

:danceb: :danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

F

Fluffy of GL

You know what ladies, I think we effectively killed this thread, lol...Soon as you start talking about floppies, the guys quit posting.

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe... I was just thinking the same thing... seems like, during defenses it gets really quiet when we talk hardware and upgrades too...

*wonders*

:danceb: :danceb: :danceb:

F

Fluffy of GL

That's cause they know they might get traded in for better models if they don't hush lol

An upgrade of RAM is always nice.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We don't randomly access our memories.

We see it. We live it. We push it out of our head and never speak of it again.

F

Fluffy of GL

Ummm...you forgot your broccoli. I suppose I can forgive you this time since I forgot mine in my last post. :lick:

F

Fluffy of GL

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FrAYmxdnb1s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FrAYmxdnb1s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

C

Cut Thr0at

i dont even no why some people talk on here for example hatesphere.. ur garbage man as well as decker.. trash... cardell was always a good fight same with altec both good guys..