• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet Factions Black WarHorser

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
i have on Great Lakes a Factions War Horser all black with 1slot (they both are the rarer style) anyone can own it and ride it. looking for offers i have one on atlantic too, if possible i would like all payment on atlnatic but i am willing to work with whoever , just looking to see what i can get for these.

Nonny Flung Doo

Seasoned Veteran
im more looking to sell the one on greatlakes they transfer over and go with you like normal horses idk if u can work around it or get it to atl but i dont have the means to do so

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess I'm lost when you say warhorse? I've seen plenty of black horses they come in a few different shades I believe 4. They sell 75 to 100 mill on Atlantic all the time but not recently, recently it's been about 50 to 75 mil so you're asking 200 mil I'd like to see a picture!

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aren't the black horses just Faction "guard" horse, not warhorse. Faction warhorses are colored and currently cannot be traded.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if it's just a black horse... And you want 200mil on alt... Your right, you will have it for a long time! If it's something cool... Send me a pm I'll meet you in game a post a Pic for you! @Finley Grant is this what you had for sale?

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well if it's just a black horse... And you want 200mil on alt... Your right, you will have it for a long time! If it's something cool... Send me a pm I'll meet you in game a post a Pic for you! @Finley Grant is this what you had for sale?
I have no idea. I have a black horse. Still for sale

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all comments and bids to the item being sold without any references to RMT. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all comments and bids to the item being sold without any references to RMT. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding
I sell mine for some million tho or gold.