• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Factions and Heartwood.

• Thread starter imported_The_Dude_
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_The_Dude_

This has probably been discussed but it has just started happening on GL. IF you run to heartwood and die to another faction you dont lose points or go into stat. Thats something thats extemely weak and needs to be looked at.

G

Hmm... I did not know this. On my next day off I will see if I can get some one on Siege to test this. It should not be difficult to talk some factioneer into killing me. *chuckles*

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

This has probably been discussed but it has just started happening on GL. IF you run to heartwood and die to another faction you dont lose points or go into stat. Thats something thats extemely weak and needs to be looked at.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmm... sound like a Faction Neutral Area...a great place for Factions to take
a fight.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

I just confirmed that this occurs on Siege as well. I had to check, factions works a bit differently on Siege.

C

Calibretto

Many things need to be fixed with factions. I think that would save this game.
Go get them Kelmo!!