• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Traps problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi DEVs,

Recently our faction controlled all the towns and our enemies faction people just simply join our faction and then make 15 traps elsewhere hidden in somewhere where it is nearly impossible to find.

So meaning, we cant place any traps in our own base.

This kind of trick is really cheap and should be overlooked it.

Perhaps allow the Commanding Lord to be able to remove the traps from the faction stone without going near it?

It is a really $hitty glitch....

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi DEVs,

Recently our faction controlled all the towns and our enemies faction people just simply join our faction and then make 15 traps elsewhere hidden in somewhere where it is nearly impossible to find.

So meaning, we cant place any traps in our own base.

This kind of trick is really cheap and should be overlooked it.

Perhaps allow the Commanding Lord to be able to remove the traps from the faction stone without going near it?

It is a really $hitty glitch....
My understanding is that the Commanding Lord is the one who places Faction traps and no one else.

Get a faction player with Detect hidden to look for these traps, they do get revealed.

Traps do last about three days between change of control of the cities.

Get those thieves busy!

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My understanding is that the Commanding Lord is the one who places Faction traps and no one else.

*stares*
Yahaxithonix
BONK....wrong answer...as long as you have a faction trap made by a person IN THAT FACTION, any other person in that same faction can place it.

Commanding Lord has nothing to do with it.

Thank you for playing.
*wins staring contest*

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just feel kind of disappointing that why these kinds of glitch still exist in the faction system.

The main point is enemy faction joins our faction and then place 15 traps in somewhere hidden (since our faction controls all the towns now)

Meaning that, they are able to place those 15 traps scattered in all those towns and I tell you, it is nearly impossible to find those traps.

The system not supposed to have this kind of glitch in it which totally ruined up the system even further.

I really suggest changing the system, so that

Option#1
only Commanding Lord or Sheriff and Finance Minister of the town can place traps.

Option#2
Or making an option viable in the faction stone that the Commanding Lord can remove the existing traps.

I will prefer Option #1

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
this was allready fixed a couple years ago.

commanding lords can now remove traps from his own faction.
you just need to get off your butt and go find them.
which really isnt that hard, they can only be placed either in your base or in one of the 7 faction towns.

takes all of 10 minutes to go find them.
if you have detect hidden they pop up on your screen when you enter the screen with them in it.
so all ya need do is just run around till ya see the (faction trap) thing come up in the bottom corner.
then ya active detect to show where they are.
commanding lord comes up and pulls them out.

fixed.

now serving #2.

and anyone in a faction can place a faction trap.
certain traps are only placeable in bases and certain traps are only placeable in faction towns that your faction controls.

this thread should be in the faction forum, no?

ah well, back to work.

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either one would be better, but I prefer option two as you state them.

Respectfully,
J

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this was allready fixed a couple years ago.

commanding lords can now remove traps from his own faction.
you just need to get off your butt and go find them.
which really isnt that hard, they can only be placed either in your base or in one of the 7 faction towns.

takes all of 10 minutes to go find them.
if you have detect hidden they pop up on your screen when you enter the screen with them in it.
so all ya need do is just run around till ya see the (faction trap) thing come up in the bottom corner.
then ya active detect to show where they are.
commanding lord comes up and pulls them out.

fixed.

now serving #2.

and anyone in a faction can place a faction trap.
certain traps are only placeable in bases and certain traps are only placeable in faction towns that your faction controls.

this thread should be in the faction forum, no?

ah well, back to work.
It takes 10 minutes to find them, this statement makes me puke.

You know how big is every city?

The passive detect of traps only shows up within around 5 tiles.

You're kidding me. There are thousands and thousands of tiles in all those 7 towns excluding those that u need a boat to get onto it.

10 minutes? I've been searching for 2 hours and not able to spot them.

Please try again.

This is obviously a glitch and a cheap tactics that enemies are using.

#1. Log off faction thief inside opponent base, this is a joke as well.
#2. place 15 traps in somewhere hidden making opponent not able to place any is another big joke
#3. Join the same faction and attack the same faction person is also another joke.

But I can see that #3 is hard to solve. Though #1 and #2 should be able to solve it to make the system better off.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Work detect hidden, get your CL to remove the traps, or work detect hidden and remove trap and remove them yourself.
This isn't a "glitch" this isn't a "bug".
QQ

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, this probably isn't a glitch.

But a stupid cheap tactics that UO allow it to exist.

By the way, why do you guys want it still exist? :)

Does it help faction or ruin up faction more?

You can just answer the above question.

Yes, I got detect, I got remove trap, I had 3 guildmates run the same but still couldn't spot the traps. Yea, we probably sucks, but I really wanna see how you guys find out the traps within 10 minutes out of the 7 HUGE towns.

You gotta know, as long as its "Under Guard" it can be placed.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yes, this probably isn't a glitch.

But a stupid cheap tactics that UO allow it to exist.

By the way, why do you guys want it still exist? :)

Does it help faction or ruin up faction more?

You can just answer the above question.

Yes, I got detect, I got remove trap, I had 3 guildmates run the same but still couldn't spot the traps. Yea, we probably sucks, but I really wanna see how you guys find out the traps within 10 minutes out of the 7 HUGE towns.

You gotta know, as long as its "Under Guard" it can be placed.
what shard you on.

ill come hold your hand and show ya how to play.
ive had to do this a hundred times over the years.
it seriously only takes 10 minutes.
hell, if you have 4 of ya you guys should be done in like 2 minutes.
each take 2 towns, send the slow guy in the guild to one town.
run a grid, up one street, down another.
done.

you dont have to use active detect, you will see the traps ghost up on your screen down in the bottom left when you are on the screen.

what shard, seriously.
ill come right now and do your job for ya.
youll find my rates very on par with the going cost of hired guns.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Never Mind.

looks like you play on Formosa from your old posts.

i have a Detector on all North American shards and a lot of overseas, but not Formosa.

k.
do this.
go to a town.
start in the corner.
run down the streen, go to the end, go over to the next street, run back up to the top.
keep doing this till you do the whole town.

as your running keep your eye on the bottom left of your screen.
as your running if the traps come onto your screen you will see (faction trap) blip up on the bottom left of your screen.

stop when ya see those.
use active detect to pinpoint the exact location.
you've now found the traps.

keep in mind that they have to be placed in a town that your faction owns.
so only search those towns.

historicaly, if you own vesper they will be probably on one of the 2 small islands.
mark a rune for those islands, will save you time in the future.
also, in vesper, there is a little strip of land past the docks that is still technicaly in town.
so mark a rune there too.
id be willing to bet they are there if anywhere.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
it would be hit or miss for the passive looking.

but does work for sure for active.

i know when ive been CL ive used it to reveal traps i knew where there so i could pull them out.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a bit harsh Poo, not everyone has played factions for a 100 years like you hahahaha!

I remember well the frustration of hunting for those dang traps for hours and not finding one. Then to have Nonel or someone else pop in and find them in minutes.

But he did offer good advice and as you find them in out of the way locations, mark a rune there and just recall around. Trinisic was always the worst town to find them in!

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most all of you have missed the POINT

The point is that all an opposing faction has to do is get a char on another account in that faction and create and place the traps somewhere out of the way. This makes faction traps useless since they are not in any place that make the viable.

Yes has been around forever not a glitch, not an exploit, not really anything illegal BB UU TT still somthing that isn't working.

That is the point and most all of you know it.

And to find the traps in brit alone takes about 10 minutes, not hard but should not have to happen.

Solution - since no one has come out with one = elect a faction trapper just like you you do the Commander or let the commader assigne 5 - 6 trappers per faction once hes elected.

Ta Da simple fix.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what shard you on.

hell, if you have 4 of ya you guys should be done in like 2 minutes.
each take 2 towns, send the slow guy in the guild to one town.
run a grid, up one street, down another.
done.

you dont have to use active detect, you will see the traps ghost up on your screen down in the bottom left when you are on the screen.

what shard, seriously.
ill come right now and do your job for ya.
youll find my rates very on par with the going cost of hired guns.
I think you didn't read my post.

I've mentioned that we control all 7 towns.

Run from the bottom to the top?

What are you talking about honestly, how do you run from the bottom to the top in YEW?

Do you know how big it is?

YES, I know what you're talking about in the showing in the bottom left with passive detect.

I told you already I am running 100 detect and couldn't spot the traps in 2 hours of running.

You don't need to teach me to do this crappy stuffs.

My main point is faction shouldn't be in this way where you are not able to place any traps because of some enemies using cheap arse tactics that make it even worse.

Ok, so even I am lucky enough to spot the traps and find it for the first time, is it so hard to have the cheap arse enemies to place again to ruin it up the next time?

Then I'll go and have to find it again all over?

15 traps x 250 silver = 3750 silvers

1k silver = 50k gold coins (in my shard)

Less than 200k of gold coins to ruin up the enemy. How hard is it?

You just basically need to answer me a question.

Why do we still need this type of cheap arse tactic in our faction nowadays?

Lets make it more simple, which shard you play on? Do you have 15 traps? You pass me the 15 traps, I place it elsewhere in the 7 towns you own, you go spot them in 10 minutes for me?

By the way, do you own 7 towns?

Lets just answer me if you own 7 towns first :)

Then we will ALL do this experiment together bad arse.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And Poo.

This post is not about to compare how good you are to spot the traps. So please stop all your ego.

This post "Main Point" is stating as follow:-

Is this current cheap arse tactics in the faction system GOOD and HEALTHY compare to if its no longer workable?

You still haven't answered me this question.

So if you say this cheap arse tactics is good to stay in the system, please list out your reasons of support, and not just yapping your mouth saying

Poo: "OH I can remove all the 15 traps within 10 minutes!!!!"

YEA, man, I could pwn your butt in less than 1 minute.

I don't need any proofs, I only need to type it here. Right?

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Most all of you have missed the POINT

The point is that all an opposing faction has to do is get a char on another account in that faction and create and place the traps somewhere out of the way. This makes faction traps useless since they are not in any place that make the viable.

Yes has been around forever not a glitch, not an exploit, not really anything illegal BB UU TT still somthing that isn't working.

That is the point and most all of you know it.

And to find the traps in brit alone takes about 10 minutes, not hard but should not have to happen.

Solution - since no one has come out with one = elect a faction trapper just like you you do the Commander or let the commader assigne 5 - 6 trappers per faction once hes elected.

Ta Da simple fix.
Thanks Weins, I hope more people like you could support a change of this bullcrap. Its been forever and it needs a solution to make it not productive anymore.

So we've now come up with several ideas:-

#1. Allow only sheriff and finance minister of that town to place traps
#2. Allow commanding lord an option to remove all traps in faction stone
#3. Allow commanding lord to assign faction trapper up to 5 trappers.

Hope to receive more ideas and that DEVS will at least listen and do something about this.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
And Poo.

This post is not about to compare how good you are to spot the traps. So please stop all your ego.

This post "Main Point" is stating as follow:-

Is this current cheap arse tactics in the faction system GOOD and HEALTHY compare to if its no longer workable?

You still haven't answered me this question.

So if you say this cheap arse tactics is good to stay in the system, please list out your reasons of support, and not just yapping your mouth saying

i remember you from your post back in the faction forums before you got run out of there.
good to see some things have never changed.

simple fact of the matter is in every war your going to have covert operations and cheap moves to try to win. this is just UO factions ways of having spys.

and whats not to like about this, its tactical, it takes away a defensive option of the enemy.

hell, you think YOU have it bad, i once had to play against a team on LA that would put a tinker in each of the other factions so they could place 45 traps on the brit bridge.
45!
that was back when you could place on the bridge.

no, i think at the end of the day they did the fix right on this.
it takes time and resources for your enemy to effect this plan.
it takes time for you to find and kill it.

its a war.

its not Teletubies in rainbow land playing Twister.

now.
to finish lets take apart a couple of your statements and have a look at them.
i dont have a ego.
im very good at factions and im very good at trap removal.
which is probably why i was asked to be a mod there.
and this isnt because i drop in from time to time and kill a OJ.
its because i play factions day in and day out on every North American shard with my guild because we love faction.

k
so i already listed that above.
infact some people would consider placing traps a cheap ass tactic.
at any rate, see above for explanation on this.

ok.
so this is the rub.
i CAN actually remove all 15 traps in 10 minutes.
why?
because, like ive stated a few times now, i have RUNES marked to everywhere and there are only so many placed you can place runes.
once youve done it a couple times youll understand.

now, you can pwn my butt.
ok, so how are we suppose to test this?
my ping to Formosa is like 380ms

i understand you dont like what im saying when i explain to you whats going on and how to fix it, but at the end of the day the complaint you have has allready been addressed by the devs and the fix has allready been put in and the vast majority of faction people where and are happy with it.

if ya make things too easy then factions just becomes a slug fest with guys standing toe to toe all day punching each other in the chops.

whats wrong with having a little tactics involved?
whats wrong with trying to mess up the guys cheap defence by blocking the 15 traps you KNOW hes gonna jam into the entrance of his base?

tactics.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor

tactics.

good or bad, its tactics.

(T4H on LA, gods of traps! and a fun bunch of guys to butt heads against!)

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you didn't read my post.

I've mentioned that we control all 7 towns.

Run from the bottom to the top?

What are you talking about honestly, how do you run from the bottom to the top in YEW?

Do you know how big it is?

YES, I know what you're talking about in the showing in the bottom left with passive detect.

I told you already I am running 100 detect and couldn't spot the traps in 2 hours of running.

You don't need to teach me to do this crappy stuffs.

My main point is faction shouldn't be in this way where you are not able to place any traps because of some enemies using cheap arse tactics that make it even worse.

Ok, so even I am lucky enough to spot the traps and find it for the first time, is it so hard to have the cheap arse enemies to place again to ruin it up the next time?

Then I'll go and have to find it again all over?

15 traps x 250 silver = 3750 silvers

1k silver = 50k gold coins (in my shard)

Less than 200k of gold coins to ruin up the enemy. How hard is it?

You just basically need to answer me a question.

Why do we still need this type of cheap arse tactic in our faction nowadays?

Lets make it more simple, which shard you play on? Do you have 15 traps? You pass me the 15 traps, I place it elsewhere in the 7 towns you own, you go spot them in 10 minutes for me?

By the way, do you own 7 towns?

Lets just answer me if you own 7 towns first :)

Then we will ALL do this experiment together bad arse.
Don't listen to this guy. I once xferred to Formosa to duel him and he promised he'd give me an xfer token to come back if I won.

I never got my token.

1 v 1 - YouTube

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't listen to this guy. I once xferred to Formosa to duel him and he promised he'd give me an xfer token to come back if I won.

I never got my token.

1 v 1 - YouTube
Now we've come back to the fake video topic again.

There is PvP Arena now. If you have transferred over to Formosa, the stone would be showing your name. Fair enough.

Let me know if you wanna do it for once, you ego coward.

#1. You ask my pvp char name
#2. You stated that you need to pvp one of my char
#3. You make a fake video

At least you should make a more professional fake video, that is such a stupid video you've made and yet you still've got the guts to bring it up.

And you even private message me afterwards cuz you leaked flaws of your video. I don't understand what else you wanna brag about.

You're a fake video maker, thats all.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i remember you from your post back in the faction forums before you got run out of there.
good to see some things have never changed.

simple fact of the matter is in every war your going to have covert operations and cheap moves to try to win. this is just UO factions ways of having spys.

and whats not to like about this, its tactical, it takes away a defensive option of the enemy.

hell, you think YOU have it bad, i once had to play against a team on LA that would put a tinker in each of the other factions so they could place 45 traps on the brit bridge.
45!

no, i think at the end of the day they did the fix right on this.
it takes time and resources for your enemy to effect this plan.
it takes time for you to find and kill it.

its a war.

its not Teletubies in rainbow land playing Twister.

now.
to finish lets take apart a couple of your statements and have a look at them.

i dont have a ego.
im very good at factions and im very good at trap removal.
which is probably why i was asked to be a mod there.
and this isnt because i drop in from time to time and kill a OJ.
its because i play factions day in and day out on every North American shard with my guild because we love faction.

k
so i already listed that above.
infact some people would consider placing traps a cheap ass tactic.
at any rate, see above for explanation on this.

ok.
so this is the rub.
i CAN actually remove all 15 traps in 10 minutes.
why?
because, like ive stated a few times now, i have RUNES marked to everywhere and there are only so many placed you can place runes.
once youve done it a couple times youll understand.

now, you can pwn my butt.
ok, so how are we suppose to test this?
my ping to Formosa is like 380ms

i understand you dont like what im saying when i explain to you whats going on and how to fix it, but at the end of the day the complaint you have has allready been addressed by the devs and the fix has allready been put in and the vast majority of faction people where and are happy with it.

if ya make things too easy then factions just becomes a slug fest with guys standing toe to toe all day punching each other in the chops.

whats wrong with having a little tactics involved?
whats wrong with trying to mess up the guys cheap defence by blocking the 15 traps you KNOW hes gonna jam into the entrance of his base?

tactics.
After reading your whole post, I just find replying the last statement more productive:-

#1. You've got it wrong. Do you still play faction?

TB base cannot be placed anymore traps at the entrance. IT HAS BEEN changed for how long already? And you said you're good at faction. :)

I have been playing factions since started.

Anyways, since you said you could remove traps in 10minutes, give me 15 trap deeds and I will place it over for you in your shard to remove them in 10 minutes. Please make sure to remove all 15 traps within 10 minutes. If you couldnt remove within 10mins for all 15 traps, you just delete all your post and apologize. If you can do it, I will apologize and stop on this topic.

So now, whats your shard? I am gonna take a video showing how you do it within 10 minutes for all those 15 traps.

And you still havent answered me a simple question:-

Do you faction now control all 7 towns? Cuz its pointless if you only control 0 to 6 towns.

#2. The cheap arse tactic I mentioned is a cheap arse tactic which haven't been fixed at all by the DEVS. You're telling me that everyone would have to mark 10 rune books like you just for finding the 15 traps. After that, we take a detect person to run through those 10 rune books (pray for luck) whereas because you might miss some of the spots as well. Then you log on your commanding lord for removal. Holy crap.

Like i said, if you can do it once, they will place it again, then you go find and do it again? Correct? All they need is find random locations and place it over, then you will have to get off your butt again to find it right?

If base on your logic, faction has become who can spot the traps in the fastest time?

Not about fighting and killing each others and controlling towns?

WHAT KIND OF LOGIC YOU've got?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It might be a cheap tactic but it probably will never be looked at by the dev team because it is a legal tactic. Just like taking over the enemy factions CL position because none of them bothered to vote and then removing all their horse breeders and setting the tithe rate so that all the silver goes to the faction....yep that's legal as well. There are ways to counter the faction traps, it just takes time, which some people don't want to invest. Faction traps only last for about 3 days (I may be wrong), so if they want to keep spending all their silver creating 15 traps and placing them in remote corners of Trinsic or Vesper then more power to them.

And Poo that has to be an old picture from LA since T4H hasn't been active in factions on that shard for a while. Not sure what guild or faction you were in on LA because I figured you were a TB'er on all the shards you played.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya that was a old pic from LA.
i had it in a old faction pic archive i have.
so it was quick and easy to post.

you are right again.
on most shards we strive to play TB, but on LA TB when we got there allready owned all the towns so we had to go COM so we would get our OJ on.
hehe.

i must admit, LA was a fun stop.
think we ended up playing there for allmost 2 years.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
After reading your whole post, I just find replying the last statement more productive:-

#1. You've got it wrong. Do you still play faction?

TB base cannot be placed anymore traps at the entrance. IT HAS BEEN changed for how long already? And you said you're good at faction.
apparently you don't read very well.
cause my post here;

45!
says i ONCE had to play.
not yesterday.

and it says right there in black and white
"that was back in when you COULD place on the bridge"

i think ya need a little less attitude and a little more Midol in your day there bro.

and that is a pretty embarrassing video, hehe
i recall when that argument was going down on the faction forums.

i find it hard to believe that you have been doing factions since day 1 and have yet to run into this problem.
cause i have been doing them since day 1 and i have had to deal with this exact situation (notice how i dont say problem) hundreds of times on many many many shards.

and i never said i was the best.

people just refer to me as the best because im better then everyone else.

j/k :)

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
#2. The cheap arse tactic I mentioned is a cheap arse tactic which haven't been fixed at all by the DEVS.
incorrect.

it was address and a fix was put in allowing the CL of each faction to be able to remove his or her's own factions traps.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If base on your logic, faction has become who can spot the traps in the fastest time?

Not about fighting and killing each others and controlling towns?

WHAT KIND OF LOGIC YOU've got?
no.

not sure where your getting this from.
factions is a big machine.
it consists of fighting, stealing, raiding and tactics, espionage, lie'n, deals and double deals and of course double crossing, hehe

if you are locked into only one aspect of it then your not gonna go to far.
if you wanna be good at factions you have to be able to field and do all the different aspects of this monster we call factions.

getting in a huff and stomping your feet because someone takes your traps dosnt accomplish much.
going out and finding the traps, removing them and placing them where ya want this is effective.
putting a tinker into a third faction and using their traps instead of yours is king.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I am gonna move this to faction forum. Where it can be discussed amoung faction type folk. If anything comes of it perhaps a faction mod will make a post here on the Hall or PM a friendly Dev.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
apparently you don't read very well.
cause my post here;

says i ONCE had to play.
not yesterday.

and it says right there in black and white
"that was back in when you COULD place on the bridge"

i think ya need a little less attitude and a little more Midol in your day there bro.

and that is a pretty embarrassing video, hehe
i recall when that argument was going down on the faction forums.

i find it hard to believe that you have been doing factions since day 1 and have yet to run into this problem.
cause i have been doing them since day 1 and i have had to deal with this exact situation (notice how i dont say problem) hundreds of times on many many many shards.

and i never said i was the best.

people just refer to me as the best because im better then everyone else.

j/k :)
Blah blah blah, I still find your post not productive enough and only trying to do indirect personal attacks which you think would bring your level up higher than me.

Honestly, in pvp perspectives, I do in Asuka and Formosa. I had 2 of my 3 chars in Asuka on the top list in Asuka which you STILL can check right now:-

Ghost Mouse
Death Traveller
Sib Re Teka

As for Formosa, I wont even bother to name my 20+ pvp chars.

For the video, it is indeed embarassing. Not embarassing about the win or loss, its embarassing that Lynk would have to take a fake video and post it up with tons of flaws. Anyone with common sense should know a person fighting under 200+ ping vs a person who plays in Formosa 40 ping, would not be able to cast any spells. Moreover, in the video, the cure of the fake loser fails to cast the spell cure.

Come on, you wont believe this kind of dumb video right? If you believe, I think its time to wake up... and people prefer you to be the best... uh.. sorry, I wont. Never will. :)

I have been stating 3 times already, are you gonna proof to me that you could remove the 15 traps "WITHIN 10 mins"

Come on, I am waiting for you. Lets not discuss about anything else.

Like I mentioned, ITS VERY VERY easy to yap your mouth here cuz it costs nothing. But lets proof it in game!

Like I have been discussing with Lynk, he said he could pwn me in Formosa, end up he have to make a fake arse movie to show his ego which shows flaws in it then he private message me for deals. What a dumb crap bully.

If you wanna prove you're better than me, you are welcome to come anytime to Formosa and Asuka. We will have a official "broker" to judge the outcome.

Posting fake video, fake photos, yapping here doesnt help improve things.

Anyways, I will have to repeat myself once again.

#1. Please tell me your shard
#2. Please prepare 15 traps for me
#3. Please let me know if you control 7 towns right now bad arse?
#4. Please proof to me you could remove all 15 hidden traps WITHIN 10 minutes. If you can't, you gotta go delete all the post and apologize and I'd do the same.

NOW, lets not discuss another topic first bad arse.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't have to control the town in order to place or remove traps from the town. I keep reading about controlling the towns, and to my knowledge all controlling the towns is good for is for faction guards and the ability to place or remove faction vendors. I haven't played in 3 days so something may have changed.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ill send you a PM about your tonne and attitude.
so lets get back on topic.

now, we were discussing faction traps.
if you want to place some traps and have me sniff them out, thats fine by me.

i own all towns on pac and am CL there right now.
i think Sonoma i have 5 or 6 of the towns and am CL there as well.
ATL im not sure where we stand on there currently.
LS is back and forth.
cats, havnt checked this week.
chessy, havnt checked this week.
LA, havnt checked this month.
baja and legends.... might own legends.... id have to check.
Origin, pretty sure we own it.

at any rate, pick a shard, place some traps, tell me what shard.

ill come show you how to find traps.

for those of you who dont wanna come watch, let me tell ya how its gonna go down.
Slayer is gonna go park some traps in yew.
probably one every couple screens.
he thinks thats gonna take a while to find.
he may even place a couple across the water in far yew.
he will also place one in the basement of the vesper museum.
and one on each island in vesper.
one in trinny behind the stable and inn.
another back over behind the paladin training huts.
he will stay out of skara because its too small.

this is predictable.
why?
cause there is only so many places you can put a trap!
this isnt a game ender.
this is investing a couple minutes to run around and find traps so you can replace them in your base and bottle neck yourself in on a defense.

slayer888

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill send you a PM about your tonne and attitude.
so lets get back on topic.

now, we were discussing faction traps.
if you want to place some traps and have me sniff them out, thats fine by me.

i own all towns on pac and am CL there right now.
i think Sonoma i have 5 or 6 of the towns and am CL there as well.
ATL im not sure where we stand on there currently.
LS is back and forth.
cats, havnt checked this week.
chessy, havnt checked this week.
LA, havnt checked this month.
baja and legends.... might own legends.... id have to check.
Origin, pretty sure we own it.

at any rate, pick a shard, place some traps, tell me what shard.

ill come show you how to find traps.

for those of you who dont wanna come watch, let me tell ya how its gonna go down.
Slayer is gonna go park some traps in yew.
probably one every couple screens.
he thinks thats gonna take a while to find.
he may even place a couple across the water in far yew.
he will also place one in the basement of the vesper museum.
and one on each island in vesper.
one in trinny behind the stable and inn.
another back over behind the paladin training huts.
he will stay out of skara because its too small.

this is predictable.
why?
cause there is only so many places you can put a trap!
this isnt a game ender.
this is investing a couple minutes to run around and find traps so you can replace them in your base and bottle neck yourself in on a defense.
Ok, where are you on Sonoma. Let me know and i will come join your faction immediately. Remember to give me 15 traps. Once I've placed it, I will post a photo with the screen shot of you and me together standing at the faction stone with 15 traps screen opened. Then you start and find it immediately within 10 minutes. Then I will post another photo after 10 minutes immediately showing how many traps left.

If there is still 1 trap left, you lose. Period.

Fair?

Actually to prevent you from cheating, I will open 2 account.

1 account I will go place the traps

1 account will be staying with you so that you dont go and have a head start

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
slayer

i will not be going out to get silver to make traps to give to you so that i can show you how to do something that i already know i can do.

if you want me to find traps, then go get some silver and make some traps.

once you are ready, let me know, if im not busy ill come find your traps for ya.

but i honestly am not gonna go out of my way to run around and look for traps so you can time me right down to the second.

the POINT of your thread here is to complain about a tactic that is being used.
the rebuttal was made that this is a valid and useful tactic.
you doubt my quoted time.
fine.
it might take me 12 minutes.
it might tame me 2 minutes.
the point is, its not long enough to make it a game ending thing.

at any rate.
let me know when your ready.
ill go get my running shoes ready.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
maybe we should get Lynx to tape this for us, hahahhaha

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This 'discussion' is going no where.

I suggest all involved parties meet up on test center to resolve this question.

Status
Not open for further replies.