• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Trapper Question

• Thread starter el chupicabra
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

el chupicabra

I was thinking of joining a faction with my tinker so I could do faction trapping, but there is one thing I've been wondering, are the traps actually worthwhile to lay or are they along the same lines as the ones you might find in dungeons, doing almost unnoticable amounts of damage? The only time I have gotten involved with factions at all would have been during the 'color wars' on test center that they did before they settled on the actual factions, so any help would be appreciated

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking of joining a faction with my tinker so I could do faction trapping, but there is one thing I've been wondering, are the traps actually worthwhile to lay or are they along the same lines as the ones you might find in dungeons, doing almost unnoticable amounts of damage? The only time I have gotten involved with factions at all would have been during the 'color wars' on test center that they did before they settled on the actual factions, so any help would be appreciated
explosion traps do quite a bit of dmg sometimes.. Its around 24 - 36 ish usually. The saw trap is a waste. DP traps are for bases and are pretty sweet. You probably wont kill much ppl with just trapping.. But its funny as hell when you do.

Z

Zara

Just as a side note to Cardell, each faction can only set a limited number of traps so the participation you'd have if only a trapper would be very limited. I'm not saying don't do it but I would also recommend having an alternate character in to join in the fun!