• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction thieves, can we get some points?...somthin?

R

rips

Id like to say im disapointed faction thieves get nothing for running all over .. any thoughts on possable changes to this system? forgive me if it has been adressed already. just feel rather let down. were a huge part of the fight yet we get no rewards.

Berethrain

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Id like to say im disapointed faction thieves get nothing for running all over .. any thoughts on possable changes to this system? forgive me if it has been adressed already. just feel rather let down. were a huge part of the fight yet we get no rewards.
They get 10 points for making a complete cycle with a town sigil.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol

R

rips

Now by complete cycle what do ya mean? i steal sigs from other bases most of the time, shoul di be stealing from towns or? im just asking because i have yet to get any points is all.

S

Sir Kenga

Sigils should be stolen by you, they should corrupt, then someone have to place them back in towns - at this moment you get 10 points. If sigils were stolen from your base - you personally should resteal them.

R

rips

Ok thanks for the input. im going to try different things see if i can figure it out, lately i have just been stealing from one base to place in our base, ill try somthing else.

W

wee papa smurf

lol
I found that post rather funny myself, weird :confused:

:lol: