• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FACTION SIGILS

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would it be possible to make it so that if you have stolen a Faction Sigil that you can not Hide & Stealth while carrying the faction Sigil. Also you should not be able enter a house while carrying a faction sigil.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would it be possible to make it so that if you have stolen a Faction Sigil that you can not Hide & Stealth while carrying the faction Sigil. Also you should not be able enter a house while carrying a faction sigil.
Also If I have had the sigils for lets say 6 hours or so a opposite faction member should not be able to steal the sigil and run around with it in his backpack to reset the timer in my opinion it should have to be on his faction monolith inside his base to even start the reset process.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i think those are some of the worst ideas i have ever heard in regards to faction ideas.
you seem to forget that some people play factions strictly for being a thief.
its a art form for them to steal, hide, sneak, reset ect ect ect.

your asking them to kill off what a lot of people enjoy and play faction for because you are too lazy to cast earthquake or hail storm or get a area effect weapon or cast poison strike (lets see thats necro, magic, myst, melee all covered).

OR, take up tracking or detect.

so many ways to oppose what your complaining about.

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think those are some of the worst ideas i have ever heard in regards to faction ideas.
you seem to forget that some people play factions strictly for being a thief.
its a art form for them to steal, hide, sneak, reset ect ect ect.

your asking them to kill off what a lot of people enjoy and play faction for because you are too lazy to cast earthquake or hail storm or get a area effect weapon or cast poison strike (lets see thats necro, magic, myst, melee all covered).

OR, take up tracking or detect.

so many ways to oppose what your complaining about.
Those spells you mentioned with the exception of a few tiles won't hit someone standing inside of a house for 20 minutes to reset the timer....

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
each base has a choke point.
get them before they get out.