• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Ranks? Not updating correctly?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a character on Origin, which is not a very active server. I've noticed that even with handfuls of points, no rank change has happened.

I'm not sure if anyone else is noticing problems with the point system not working, or if its still messed up from when people were abusing the point system and getting thousands of points. This is very inconvienant since rank 1 arties are rediculous priced in silver.

Just curious if anyone had more insight.

Ruppy2

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure about the whole rank math myself. As a person who adventures on my own I have been rank 10 and rank 1 with a negative value.....believe me, not being able to ride a faction horse makes factions less appealing in Fel and being a part of a faction less interesting all together. I may just have to unsubscribe my less necessary faction chars for a while as they are really less important.

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
factions is in complete and utter ruin's at the moment. i got guys in my guild literally farming silver 24/7 just to keep on wearing the gear.

i remade my suits with no faction arties and bonded swampies. fuggedaboudit.