• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction question

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know that only a guild master can join a faction and that then the whole guild is in faction.
My question is, when the alliance holding guild is joining faction, is then the whole alliance in faction?
And what happends when a random guild of the alliance joins faction?

Thanks in advance

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure if you can still do that (join a faction while in an alliance). It used to be that when one guild of the alliance joined a faction, you were now allied with a faction guild, nothing more.

G

Gwendar-SP

They changed it so to join faction a guild must leave their alliance. Getting them back in again is a royal pain. No idea what would happen if the alliance leader joined.