• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction CoM

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where can i faction my char with the CoM?
I went to Magincia but it tells me that i can't. There's some problems? There is another headquartes now that Magincia is ruined?
My char is not guilded or factioned.
It is a mage tamer. To join CoM i had to be only mage?
Help me, please. Thanks

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Make sure that none of your other chars on that account is in another faction on that shard. You might have a char in TB that you forgot about.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
or if your in a guild.

be sure to quit any guild your in.

and if your the GM be aware your whole guild will come in with you.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not guilded.
But I have another 2 chars factioned TB. Kellgory this means that with this account I can only faction TB? To change faction i have to leave TB with all chars and then i can faction CoM?
But why?
I don't understand the reason.
:blushing:

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not guilded.
But I have another 2 chars factioned TB. Kellgory this means that with this account I can only faction TB? To change faction i have to leave TB with all chars and then i can faction CoM?
But why?
I don't understand the reason.
:blushing:
Yes, in order to join COM you will have to take all chars on that account on that shard out of TB and then wait the 3 days. POO would be the person to give the reasoning behind this, but I think back in the day you could only have 1 char per account per shard in factions and then when they removed that they made it where you could only be in 1 faction per account on that shard.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
exactlly right.

you only where able to have one toon per account in factions, and last year when they opened that up and let you put all your toons from your account into factions they put a little safeguard in place that they had to ALL be in the same faction.

this was done cause the community asked for it.

2 reasons.
1 was for election purposes.

2nd the community asked for it cause they didnt want spy's, or at least wanted to curb the use of spy's.

so basically when you sign you soul over to COM they want ALL your souls.

and it makes scence.
why would a person want to have 4 toons in 4 different factions?

cut me, do i not bleed TB purple and gold?