• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Faction Changes: Hey JC!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious if you have resubmitted your barrier idea to the dev. for this new change. Since we are getting new bases, maybe they can implement something like that as well.

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't submitted any ideas to them. I just post here on the forum, which they of course read. If they want to take the ideas that is great.

I tried searching for my post about barriers but could not find it. If someone wants to link that it would be nice. Basically the idea is you spend silver to erect a wall where you want in your base. Enemy faction players have to attack the wall to destroy it. I don't remember what I specified, but I think it was something like 10 minutes for someone to take down one piece solo.