• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Facial Hair Growth and Sculpting Cream

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am selling this item together with Escaflowne: a Facial Hair Growth and Sculpting Cream bottle. It is currently for sale on the Europa shard.

If you are interested please PM or ICQ (401878590) me!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What price do they go for and on another note what are "special beard dye"s worth? the old square green bottles?

thanks thunderz

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Facial Hair Growth and Sculpting Cream goes for like 80-100m these days,not sure on the others

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye they used to go for like 20-30m but recently the demand for them has gone up greatly and the price sky rocketed, people have been paying 70m to 100m for them. Me and Kaj sold ours for 80m and i believe one went for 100m at recent rares festival on Atlantic.