• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Extreme Mining

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
aka Paragon Ore Elemental hunting.

Trying to decide if I should use some Brit Library points and get either Primer on Arms , or Grammar of Orcish. If the Summoned brute would actually take aggro on the para elemental, Id grab that and also use the extra room with the +5 resist and +7 on anatomy.

On the other hand Primer is good, but very replaceable by Mana Phasing Orbs (I have a T hunter so...).

120 Swds. 100 in Lumberjack, Mining, Tactics, Anatomy, Resist, Healing. Also considering 120 Mace Fighting and Alchemy, instead of swds/lumberjack. So hard to make up my mind.

**- Or neither and save points for tamer talisman or some other

-DOM

-I put this here since to me it is a mining question, if it belongs in Warrior, I will move it.

Last edited:

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mostly play my extreme miner and have nothing more than a basic crafted suit. I have no issue with any of the elementals as long as I am careful with the copper and valorite damage reflection. 120 sword and GM lumberjack, anatomy, tactics, healing, chivalry, and mining. I can two hit kill most of them with my earth elemental slayer axe.

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for that info. How many hits to kill Paragon Ore Eles? Do you switch out Axes for Copper/Valorite or just joust?

-DOM

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't done paragon elementals in a long time. It seems like they just take longer but don't really hit that much harder. I joust the copper and valorite elementals. You have to get away quick. I usually hit them as soon as they pop and have to mount my beetle and haul ass away.