• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Extra Life

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Extra Life is a fund raising effort where gamers raise money for thier local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. They do this by getting pledges and playing thier favorite game for 24 hours straight. National Game Day is October 25th, but we could do this at a different time if we wished.

I think this would be a fun activity as well as a chance to promote Project: Gorgon. You can sign up here: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?

What do ya all think?

Wyrmrider

Project: Gorgon Developer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I've watched a couple of those before... not the whole thing, of course... :) Sounds like a good idea!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Last year the Staff at Stratics formed a team to help raise money for this more than worthy cause. We are discussing to do this again. Once we have Team information, we will share with our staff as well as start organizing the Schedule of Games. :)

We'd love to schedule a showcase for Project: Gorgon! I've been having a blast with the game myself. :D Once we get organized, expect to hear from either myself or Luka!

Auriel

Project: Gorgon Game Mod
VIP
Stratics Veteran
I would like to form a PG group to do this. You can get pledges for the Children's Hospital in your area. We should do some streaming and promote a little.