• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Extra! Extra! HeRO THRASHES BC ALLIANCE!

T

The War Hero

what exactly r u talking about?
I would be refering of course, to our marble batttle. Don't believe I saw you there, seemed like BC was just trying to flex their muscles as far as zerg ability last night against our little crew, five strong.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would be refering of course, to our marble batttle. Don't believe I saw you there, seemed like BC was just trying to flex their muscles as far as zerg ability last night against our little crew, five strong.
ah i dont recall many bc on last night, must have been at some strange point in the night when the lag let up.

T

The War Hero

ah i dont recall many bc on last night, must have been at some strange point in the night when the lag let up.
certainly had more members on tonight, we killed your first five like 3 times each, then we got zerged like 10 to 3 :bowdown:

called ego for help this time too eh?

T

The War Hero

I don't see why BC brings so many people to spawns lol

Itari

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
U got trashed 3v1 by Madonna to begin with once spawn came up you got trashed again 3v3 we had 5 eventually to kill the coon...get your story straight champ...and BC has Minax chars it wasn't ego.

T

The War Hero

rofl, anyways, to pull a picture from lynk's book...

:postpics:
I have screenys of the 5 v 15-20 fight at marble where BC BCF BR DC and 2 CoM guys failed miserably, Ill put those up shortly, unfortunately I didn't get any of the despise fight because 3v10 its a little harder, we all died to rat mages btw, she took the money shot on one person, madonna had nothing to do with the deaths, she is horrible, just another runner.

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zerg?

10 people aren't a zerg and I doubt there were that many.. I haven't seen BC rolling that "deep" in weeks..

Zerg is when we have 30 to raid a spawn of 5-10 people. That hasn't been the case in many many months..

I can wreck anyone in your horrid guild on Reuther. That is if they stop skipping.. I mean running.. As some of you found out last night..

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you serious? The only people BC is allied with is BCF. B*R is someone BC doesnt attack but they are not green meaning our spells hit them.

The DC and COM comment was nice ask those people is they are allied with BC.

Im madonna and you did not all die to rat mages. I destroyed your tamer maybe he should get a greater dragon like the rest of TB instead of the hiryu. Hailey is a 2 conc kill. The dexer was dead when i got there I'll give you that.

Yes at the end we had 5 people to take down the barracoon. Out of those 5 people I was the only one with under 100 ping. Itara fto were 2 stepping. Cynic was only one who was somewhat normal. Nits was laggy.

If they ever fix this lag you will be doing lots of spawns im sure. This lag is killing this game. BC is a HUGE guild and I've logged in to see 3 people who could move w/o losing conn or 2 stepping. So enjoy being part of the few who arent affected by this lag.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
still can't wait to see those glorious, story telling pics.

The_Dude_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you kidding me? The lag only affecting BC? Have you read stratics at all. Go look at uohall and see how many posts and threads there are over this lag.

Also when you say you won 5v15 then post screenshots at least have more then 6 corpses showing. By your pictures you beat 6 BCF...

Now back to the despise fight you say all i did was land 2 hits? Well in that case hailey would be done cause thats all she takes. Gravity died running to the ettin room....Lots of rat mages there. I think your upset that with hailey and grav spamming paras and all kill while the dexer chained disarmed me I still didnt die. Hell I even got dismounted and still didnt die. Guess thats because my lesser chased hailey off rofl.

Cynic

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd, I only see 5 BC at that marble fight.. 3 of which are BC-F (not the min stone)

You're 10 short..

Anymore fail pics?

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the thread = F-A-I-L. Next..:thumbsup:

god i wish i was on for this, two steppin my happy ass through the spawn.

T

The War Hero

Odd, I only see 5 BC at that marble fight.. 3 of which are BC-F (not the min stone)

You're 10 short..

Anymore fail pics?
You will notice those are ONLY the corpses from those who ran into the fields and died, and NOT including the bones next to them that didn't show on allnames. Not including the ones we chased down and all the way back to the marble island.

It is pretty clear that Madonna is clueless because this guy makes up his story, then changes it after i crack it, where are your screenshots bud? And I was making fun of you by saying "lag lag lag" because the lag DOES affect everyone, so why are you crying about it like it only affects you?

"If they ever fix this lag you will be doing lots of spawns im sure. This lag is killing this game. BC is a HUGE guild and I've logged in to see 3 people who could move w/o losing conn or 2 stepping. So enjoy being part of the few who arent affected by this lag."

If I was not affected by lag, I would not have died to rat mages, at the ramp. NEXT EXCUSE PLEASE! By the way, those corpses are from after we killed DC AND BR and they called in more reds. More corpses for your enjoyment.

DC RETREAT!!

BR OOPS NO BOX!!

DC HELPS BC!!

DC RETREATS TO ISLE!!

T

Thalidar

well honestly dc does work with bc and br also works with bc at times.. I raided several of their morning spawns and almost awlays there is a bc working with the dc nub crew. Actually look at the graveyard bash pictures, bc, dc, br mix right there.

dukarlo

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The lag certainly has been bad but I find it humorous that BC would complain about it as they have historicly created a ton of it with thier rather large numbers. You would think BC would embrace the lag as an advantage.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The lag certainly has been bad but I find it humorous that BC would complain about it as they have historicly created a ton of it with thier rather large numbers. You would think BC would embrace the lag as an advantage.
there is no advantage in barely getting off a FS before the Exp goes off.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not complaining, rofl, we beat BC outnumbered 13V4. Do the math.
your pictures prove nothing of the sort, where the hell are you getting this, are you high!? and by the way, the reason most BC don't sit around and take screenies is because they have nothing to prove, they don't go all board warrior like yourself, and generally, just don't see the point.

M

Malador

your pictures prove nothing of the sort, where the hell are you getting this, are you high!? and by the way, the reason most BC don't sit around and take screenies is because they have nothing to prove, they don't go all board warrior like yourself, and generally, just don't see the point.

Cetric my young apprentice. One or more BC have been arguing with him throughout this thread. The BC with nothing to prove did not argue with him. You however started in on the second post. You however are the most active board warrior in BC at this time.

Since you did feel the need to prove something show some pics that deflate his argument or your argument means nothing.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cetric my young apprentice. One or more BC have been arguing with him throughout this thread. The BC with nothing to prove did not argue with him. You however started in on the second post. You however are the most active board warrior in BC at this time.

Since you did feel the need to prove something show some pics that deflate his argument or your argument means nothing.
lol, wow where did you come from? I guess my argument means nothing because as i stated, i was not there for the fight, and secondly, i don't take screenshots. Besides the fact that i wasn't arguing anything, just pointing out the fact that his pictures show nothing to support his case. but thank you for your support master board warrior :bowdown:

T

The War Hero

lol, wow where did you come from? I guess my argument means nothing because as i stated, i was not there for the fight, and secondly, i don't take screenshots. Besides the fact that i wasn't arguing anything, just pointing out the fact that his pictures show nothing to support his case. but thank you for your support master board warrior :bowdown:
how do my screenshots not prove anything? there are heroes standing over dead bc alliance corpses, what more do you need? as for your no screenshots, you probably don't take them because there is no glory to be had when you outnumber your opponent 3 to 1 or more

F

ForTheOcean

Hey, where were you for the 2 primetime harrowers we popped last night? I wanted to get *stomped*.

T

The War Hero

My internet went out last night unfortunately. Not likely we would have come to it regardless, we don't raid people, there is no honor in petty theft.

F

ForTheOcean

My internet went out last night unfortunately. Not likely we would have come to it regardless, we don't raid people, there is no honor in petty theft.
Ok, then how did you end up fighting this supposed 'DC/BC alliance' at marble. I know DC didn't raid you...

T

The War Hero

Ok, then how did you end up fighting this supposed 'DC/BC alliance' at marble. I know DC didn't raid you...
Those 4 guilds tried to hit our champ, so we killed them all, you will have to be more specific when you ask "how?" uh.. point and click strategy worked well..

C

Carmen from GL

I have screenys of the 5 v 15-20 fight at marble where BC BCF BR DC and 2 CoM guys failed miserably, Ill put those up shortly, unfortunately I didn't get any of the despise fight because 3v10 its a little harder, we all died to rat mages btw, she took the money shot on one person, madonna had nothing to do with the deaths, she is horrible, just another runner.
wow ok i recall this one....too bad DC wasnt with BC on the raid, i do recall one of my alts being killed by BC there. Hmm seems like you didnt have that many against you, just had alot there at one time. Thought hero was killed off a couple times anyways? Maybe i was watching a different battle that day.....

and the random CoM guys were scouting for factions....not BC friends.

*figures out a way to get facts straight b4 posts*

T

The War Hero

wow ok i recall this one....too bad DC wasnt with BC on the raid, i do recall one of my alts being killed by BC there. Hmm seems like you didnt have that many against you, just had alot there at one time. Thought hero was killed off a couple times anyways? Maybe i was watching a different battle that day.....

and the random CoM guys were scouting for factions....not BC friends.

*figures out a way to get facts straight b4 posts*
We surrendered the island twice, none from death, both gaining better position as with bc bcf dc and br and mephisto attacking us it was straining our position. Our spawn, our scrolls, despite the valiant effort of 4 guilds [with screenshots] or if you include the oranges [and several more corpses].. we win. Either way, if this claim is true, that none of them were working together, then yes, DC AND BR [trammel guilds] tried to raid us, then BC and BCF [having us all outnumbered] still ended up dead in my fields. Count the BC corpses in my fields friends, then count the DC, if you add dc with hero, we were all still outnumbered, and we were fighting eachother.

R

RichDC

This is my first post but just wanted to clarify things for people who werent there and are listening to misguided hype...first of there is no alliance with bc, let me make this clear occasionaly we do champ together just as we have champed with gravity and beccara recently in despise(i was there stealthed btw so know this as fact).we play the game for fun we dont just kill on sight (altho a few ppls alts have been known to)we are a trammy guild in fel for the pvm, also for dc's first "raid" id say we were pretty succesful; taking the spawn initially(i believe the numbers were 4 on 3 not much zurg there) 4 scrolls out as well is a win in our book, altho i have no screeny i should have taken one of you dead to a dc on the steps of marble the first time you left to get dragons. next there is the misguided view that bc came to help us...bc raided us!as for the com guys they are dc alts not sure where you got e-go from tho must be seeing things there. btw one last thing this is not a post about how great dc is at pvp ill be the first to say we suk!!! but we probably have the most fun out there thats y well never leave and one day who knows we may be the x-facet giants!! we can all dream lol

T

The War Hero

This is my first post but just wanted to clarify things for people who werent there and are listening to misguided hype...first of there is no alliance with bc, let me make this clear occasionaly we do champ together just as we have champed with gravity and beccara recently in despise(i was there stealthed btw so know this as fact).we play the game for fun we dont just kill on sight (altho a few ppls alts have been known to)we are a trammy guild in fel for the pvm, also for dc's first "raid" id say we were pretty succesful; taking the spawn initially(i believe the numbers were 4 on 3 not much zurg there) 4 scrolls out as well is a win in our book, altho i have no screeny i should have taken one of you dead to a dc on the steps of marble the first time you left to get dragons. next there is the misguided view that bc came to help us...bc raided us!as for the com guys they are dc alts not sure where you got e-go from tho must be seeing things there. btw one last thing this is not a post about how great dc is at pvp ill be the first to say we suk!!! but we probably have the most fun out there thats y well never leave and one day who knows we may be the x-facet giants!! we can all dream lol
My guild was raided in the past by joint bc / dc reds, yes dc has a red apparently. Thus alliance. I believe that when we surrendered the alter to you, and then crushed you, outnumbered [still], it was pretty clear there was no victory for your "book." You got a couple hits in while we were fighting your allies, and thus took scrolls from it, they got 2 plus protection, later they lost 2 outside of their HOUSE... where 2 of us fel, one to a superdragon, one to guards <-- that was ALL you. We took more than 6 scrolls, we only planned on taking 6 from the start, we win.

C

Carmen from GL

My guild was raided in the past by joint bc / dc reds, yes dc has a red apparently. Thus alliance. I believe that when we surrendered the alter to you, and then crushed you, outnumbered [still], it was pretty clear there was no victory for your "book." You got a couple hits in while we were fighting your allies, and thus took scrolls from it, they got 2 plus protection, later they lost 2 outside of their HOUSE... where 2 of us fel, one to a superdragon, one to guards <-- that was ALL you. We took more than 6 scrolls, we only planned on taking 6 from the start, we win.
But think about it...it was YOUR spawn, DC came in took 4 scrolls from you from raiding it, killing spawn and staying alive until you EVENTUALLY were able to kill the Coon.....looks like its a 40% loss in ur book, 40% win in ours. Thanks for the scrolls...too bad they were junk 115s.

BTW, DC is good at spawn, many guilds take us to do spawns while they fight for local....you even have to admit that. HERO is 10% good pvp'ers, 90% horrible tram guild that cant stay alive at pvm. Atleast DC stays alive during spawns.....

You should have asked a different guild to 'join' hero, instead of picking first willing tram guild out there. HERO was one of my favorite guilds....now i wont even bother answering when one of you guys are begging for info from me at luna bank.

T

The War Hero

But think about it...it was YOUR spawn, DC came in took 4 scrolls from you from raiding it, killing spawn and staying alive until you EVENTUALLY were able to kill the Coon.....looks like its a 40% loss in ur book, 40% win in ours. Thanks for the scrolls...too bad they were junk 115s.

BTW, DC is good at spawn, many guilds take us to do spawns while they fight for local....you even have to admit that. HERO is 10% good pvp'ers, 90% horrible tram guild that cant stay alive at pvm. Atleast DC stays alive during spawns.....

You should have asked a different guild to 'join' hero, instead of picking first willing tram guild out there. HERO was one of my favorite guilds....now i wont even bother answering when one of you guys are begging for info from me at luna bank.
We had no plans on using protection for that, more of us were red than blue, 6 scrolls was the plan from the start, we ended up with 8 + the DC* kills. By the way we only had 2 people defending that champ while 1 stayed on the "Coon" [assuming this person means "Mephisto.." clearly wasnt present for the fight.] And HeRO is invite only, thats why your alliance fled to a house in a 3 on 14. And what exactly is begging for info? The only info I want right now is "Where is my five on friday?"

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL, I just recently transferred to GL again to play around with some XV guys. I ran into you HERO guys in despise. Kept raiding two of u 1 v 2 for awhile. I would kill one of u normally each time. And die to your pets a few times. Second i had someone else come in to make it a 2 v 2.....well u guys died extremely fast!

Slowly our numbers grew to four people to kill the champ, at the same time HERO's # grew also.

XV- had 1 dexxer/3 mages.
HERO-1 archer tamer with Dread mare/1 tamer mage-super dragon(Greater hyru early on)/and a necro mage.

We had you slightly outnumbered, but you had pets......You guys lost horribly.

What, i found funny was Gravity(you) talked a lot of **** for killing me once 1 v 1 with ur pets. When i came back down and rocked you+pet....i was still **** talked by you. You're pathetic! only combo you have is- Explode/dismount yourself/all kill/magic arrow/fireball........

Please do not talk **** until you can back yourself up, without pets 100% of the time.

R

RichDC

We had no plans on using protection for that, more of us were red than blue, 6 scrolls was the plan from the start, we ended up with 8 + the DC* kills. By the way we only had 2 people defending that champ while 1 stayed on the "Coon" [assuming this person means "Mephisto.." clearly wasnt present for the fight.] And HeRO is invite only, thats why your alliance fled to a house in a 3 on 14. And what exactly is begging for info? The only info I want right now is "Where is my five on friday?"
Unfortunatly he was there and is framed in one of the pics btw...either way we had a good fun time and learnt alot ready for our next raid.(gta admit that sounds funny "DC Raid")!!! wanted to say thanks for keeping TDR of my back at despise on Sat night got me a 120magery!!!woot!!!

R

RichDC

LOL, I just recently transferred to GL again to play around with some XV guys. I ran into you HERO guys in despise. Kept raiding two of u 1 v 2 for awhile. I would kill one of u normally each time. And die to your pets a few times. Second i had someone else come in to make it a 2 v 2.....well u guys died extremely fast!

Slowly our numbers grew to four people to kill the champ, at the same time HERO's # grew also.

HERO-1 archer tamer with Dread mare/1 tamer mage-super dragon(Greater hyru early on)/and a necro mage.

What, i found funny was Gravity(you) talked a lot of **** for killing me once 1 v 1 with ur pets. When i came back down and rocked you+pet....i was still **** talked by you. You're pathetic! only combo you have is- Explode/dismount yourself/all kill/magic arrow/fireball........

Please do not talk **** until you can back yourself up, without pets 100% of the time.
Welcome Back...but should tell you XV is trash i just hope the fun your talkin about is joining dc(and probs every guild if we can do it) in whooping there butts!!!

T

The War Hero

Who is the tamer archer in HeRO? We do not have one to my knowledge. Famous quote from Lynk, "This post is worthless without pics!" and XV probably had closer to a dozen when we left that fight. Before you cry about pets, ask yourself this "WHOS DEAD?" Idiot. I don't need a pet to kill anyone in XV. Never did, never will. Before XV left, I would go to their castle once a day to farm insurance money. By the way, this guild is brand new, with many inexperienced pvpers and many that don't pvp at all, nobody is ashamed of it, are you ashamed when you die? BEcause this post sounds like the kind you would post right after the first time I died in a gank after I spanked you 1v1. Please post every time I die, you will find that it makes you feel better when your corpse is splattered several times across the same screen.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

I see things haven't changed much since we've been gone. Its the same old sorry bunch posting, "My ding dong is bigger than your ding dong".

Same old crying about how many we had. I would suggest you go back to school and learn to count. We still have limited numbers on GL but we've taken spawms from just about everyone. I would suggest that you bring more than 3 or 4 people from now on to a spawn. What no welcome home signs?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I see thing haven't changed much since we've been gone. Its the same old sorry bunch posting My ding dong is bigger than your ding dong.
What a rediculous thing to post about, especially when everyone knows mine is the biggest.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is the tamer archer in HeRO? We do not have one to my knowledge. Famous quote from Lynk, "This post is worthless without pics!" and XV probably had closer to a dozen when we left that fight. Before you cry about pets, ask yourself this "WHOS DEAD?" Idiot. I don't need a pet to kill anyone in XV. Never did, never will. Before XV left, I would go to their castle once a day to farm insurance money. By the way, this guild is brand new, with many inexperienced pvpers and many that don't pvp at all, nobody is ashamed of it, are you ashamed when you die? BEcause this post sounds like the kind you would post right after the first time I died in a gank after I spanked you 1v1. Please post every time I die, you will find that it makes you feel better when your corpse is splattered several times across the same screen.
I'm not originally XV, I'm !O! on legends, and just recently sent a guy to GL for some fun. I killed you three times 1 v 1....with you using your pet. "IF" you would care for me to rock you 1 v 1 again, this time without a pet.....we can. from my experience, most people who play pvp tamer of any sort.....just straight up suck. As for the archer tamer, maybe he wasn't in your guild, but working with you. Stood next to all of you guys and flag us without ONCE being attacked by ur crew. my bad for thinking he was HERO.

as for having near a dozen, learn to count!

icq me for set up fights 336985620.....this time i will document them for this Lynk character you follow.

lol, and TBH, really by the tone of your words, you sound like the one upset. I suppose i would be too, if a necro mage not chuggin rocked me on a tamer mage who's running and chuggin. Now thats gotta suck!!!

T

The War Hero

I'm not originally XV, I'm !O! on legends, and just recently sent a guy to GL for some fun. I killed you three times 1 v 1....with you using your pet. "IF" you would care for me to rock you 1 v 1 again, this time without a pet.....we can. from my experience, most people who play pvp tamer of any sort.....just straight up suck. As for the archer tamer, maybe he wasn't in your guild, but working with you. Stood next to all of you guys and flag us without ONCE being attacked by ur crew. my bad for thinking he was HERO.

as for having near a dozen, learn to count!

icq me for set up fights 336985620.....this time i will document them for this Lynk character you follow.

lol, and TBH, really by the tone of your words, you sound like the one upset. I suppose i would be too, if a necro mage not chuggin rocked me on a tamer mage who's running and chuggin. Now thats gotta suck!!!
Welcome to a real PVP shard, where your experience on the dead one does not come in to play. Cry about the pet, I know how hard he is to outrun a non-casting pet when your mounted. There was no archer tamer working with us, or even near us. I killed you 430543045340 times 1v1. See how worthless that is without pics? You so got owned. Ready for 430543045341?