• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Exploited Pets

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's becoming a bit disheartening to see the number of slot-dropped, exploited pets everywhere on my shard. I've been training some pets recently at my favorite spots and can't say I have seen another "normal" pet in the last week. Every other pet I see fully capped out in stats, HP, mana, often with full 120's, with abilities added that are clearly beyond the number of points possible with normal training. I'm currently standing next to another player's unicorn with an intensity value of 10,585; or a 585% rating.
Is this actually getting fixed with the next publish, or are they just fixing the ones that are exploited beyond caps on stats?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Must be in the slime pit.

Allen here. Those don't do any more damage than my normal pets. I don't care.
The 1 slot Foxes and wolf spiders with 800 HP are nerfed on TC.

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Welcome to Lake Superior. Be sure to thank the "Puppy Pack" for this.

Be sure to attend the next LS EM Event and lore the pets there. You will see a nice selection of some of the most grossly exploited pets around. Hint: Lore every Bane Dragon you see.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
A shame... over on ATL we don't need to exploit our pets to do the content or PvP :gee:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wait till they all get reset with all those 120s and sub stats,

TirNaNo'g

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

While they may not do more damage than a normal pet with 700 STR and scrolled skills, they haven't had to make a single sacrifice anywhere and can max out hit points, mana, and regens, so it is still an advantage.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While they may not do more damage than a normal pet with 700 STR and scrolled skills, they haven't had to make a single sacrifice anywhere and can max out hit points, mana, and regens, so it is still an advantage.
Some of us are better building within the games confines. My pets are posted here. And they get as many drops as the rest.

But, IMO we should be able to increase all pets to caps so we have diversity.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Until you see a Shadow Wyrm bugged down to 4 slots before the patch, and then leveled after the patch with it's 1,500 TP spent on 150 Stamina, 120 Wrest, 120 Chiv+AI, 30 MR and 80 Physical/Fire Resist. Can dish out more damage than any other pet with it's 1,000+ STR and 29-35 Base Damage.
Blood Foxes bugged down to 1 slot (they never spawn as 1 slot) have the highest damage output of any pack. My five 1 slot Wolf Spiders were dealing 500-600 damage total every 1.25 secs to Generals during the most recent Invasion. My friend with five 1 slot Blood Foxes was doing even more damage than that, and they followed him faster while also being tankier. Them constantly applying Grasping Claw and debuffing the General against their damage type (Physical) made their damage output even more ridiculous.

Last edited: