• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Expert Imbuer Needed, plz halp!

• Thread starter Sinister703
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sinister703

Hi to all on ATL!

I am a returning player and need a few specific pieces and I hope someone here can help (I'll pay! rolleyes: ).

Need all pieces as mage armor (I guess spined leather?) fortified way up and imbued.

Need 3 pieces, chest, arms, and legs.

All three need to have LRC 20% and really high phys and fire resists.

All three need to have really high Phys resist (at least 20%ish but 25 on at least two pieces would be better).

All three need to have really high fire resist (at least 20% ish but 25 on two would be better).

All three would need the other three resist properties at 10% for each of Cold, Poison, Energy.

Any left over imbue pts I'd like to use on 2 mana regen per item of possible, or 1 if not.

Without these 3 pieces, my resists look like this:

5/8/31/23/32 (im an elf)

I know this is complicated but Id be willing to help make it and pay for your services if you can craft such items!

Have fun in game!
Contact me here or icq 8489458!

P

Phineas le Monge

It may be cheaper just to let the imbuer make the whole suit including jewels to get what you want or need. Putting such high intensities on so few pieces will cost much more in high-end ingredients, whereas if you let them make the whole suit, the intensities can be spread across six or 8 pieces for fewer high-cost ingredients...

S

Sinister703

Thanks for the info, Phineas (cool name!)

I need the other pieces to remain as they are (skill, etc on jewellery, gloves, neck, hat etc).

I'd be willing to pay a fair bit as I know they ingredients must be rarer to imbue to such high levels, jsut need to know the approx prices too!

Fermi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What you want is very difficult bordering on impossible. Max imbuable phys is 17 and fire is 19. It is possible to get above 20 resist crafting with a runic then someone could imbue the lrc. You would have to go through a number or spined runic kits before getting something with 20+ on both phys and fire and no undesirable properties. there is no guarantee you get what you want. Even using a runic for human armor the max I ve seen is 22 phys and 24 fire. good luck getting max on both. Metal amor is different entirely and you get into hammer runics and mage armor and you may run out of intensities for imbuing all you want.

its definitely better to get with an imbuer and see if there is anything to change/alter to disperse some of these requirements. they may be able to help more than you think.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What you want is very difficult bordering on impossible. Max imbuable phys is 17 and fire is 19. It is possible to get above 20 resist crafting with a runic then someone could imbue the lrc. You would have to go through a number or spined runic kits before getting something with 20+ on both phys and fire and no undesirable properties. there is no guarantee you get what you want. Even using a runic for human armor the max I ve seen is 22 phys and 24 fire. good luck getting max on both. Metal amor is different entirely and you get into hammer runics and mage armor and you may run out of intensities for imbuing all you want.

its definitely better to get with an imbuer and see if there is anything to change/alter to disperse some of these requirements. they may be able to help more than you think.

Easier way to get what he wants is to make the armor out of normal leather get high base resist on cold/poison... imbu the properties / resists he wants so 17 Phys, 19 Fire... Enhance that with horned leather you get up to 19 Phy and 22 Fire on each piece. You risk breaking it after u try to enhance it may get expensive but best way to do it.

Fermi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he said he wanted it pofed way up. It is difficult to enhance leather. How much pof do you lose enhancing it like that? Also that still doesnt get as much physical as he wants.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he said he wanted it pofed way up. It is difficult to enhance leather. How much pof do you lose enhancing it like that? Also that still doesnt get as much physical as he wants.

you dont lose any PoF from enhancing...

U POF it before imbuing anything, then u enhance it..

Im just sayen thats the easiest way to get it as high as it goes without burning kits and u dont lose out on the Weight of other mods u want on it...

I did say it was difficult but its how you get better then normal imbued pieces,

Fermi

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pof then imbue then enhance. break and you lose the pof. repeat that several times for each of the 3 pieces he wants. that is expensive.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I usually get a 20% sucess rate when enhancing after imbuing so you'll need to budged for making 15-20 pieces, you'll have to make 1000s to from plain leather that come with 10 in the other 3 mods, get them imbued then enhanced with the material that suits what you need best [probably horned]. You should be able to get the 2 resist + LRC + MR2 + one more of your choice imbued onto them.

So you would need aproximatly all this to get the 3 pieces:
5000 leather [to get your base 3 resists at 10 on cold/poison/energy]
pof for 15-20 [so about 30-40 total]
imbuing mats for 15-20 [about 400 bora pelts, residue and essence are pretty cheep, 150-200 fairy dust, 0-200 seeds of reneway depending on MR1 or 2, 100 relic frags and 150-200 essence of control if you wanted the 5th mod to be LMC for instance.]
Then the horned leather for enhancing.

Its gona get expensive but if you can afford it you''ll have 3 sick pieces. An if you get lucky and say 2 of each survive you can sell them to make your money back, iv been offered 30mill for some of my suite pieces.

Thunderz

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Anyway you do this it will be expensive. But why wouldn't you do it this way:

1. Craft leather armor piece with x/x/9/9/9
2. POF to 255/255 (usually about 22 charges)
3. Imbue Phys to 17
4. Imbue Fire to 19
5. Enhance with Horned Leather

NOTE: Base armor resists are 2/4/3/3/3. At 100 arms lore you get a 20 resist bonus. At best you can get no resist bonus in phys and fire. So you will get no better than x/x/10/10/9, x/x/10/9/10 or x/x/9/10/10.

If you suceed you continue with adding three other imbued mods. I would do LMC next to minimize relic loss from failed imbuing attempts. Then I'd do the LRC and MR. Make sure to watch your total intensities as you'll go over 500 easily with the fire and physical resists costing more than 100 post enhance.

If you fail the enhance, then you just loose the 2.2 jars of POF you used, 20 boura pelts, and some imbuing resources/gems.

Am I missing something? Enhancing right after imbuing only resists saves much cost in lost resources.

-OBSIDIAN-

S

Sinister703

What Obsidian said is exactly what the kind fellow that made mine did. Thanks also Fermi (Nice mall, btw!) and Soulweaver, et al.

Thanks you all for helping me realize my goals were a bit too lofty...:sad3:

I am really glad to be able to get a good imbuer to help out. Again, thanks all!!!

Was such a headache to even figure out what was possible or what the realistic limits were on imbuing.

Ended up with phys and fire at 17 and 19 and he (Kuat) started with pieces that had good cold/poi/energy, much as you folks said to do!

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NOTE: Base armor resists are 2/4/3/3/3. At 100 arms lore you get a 20 resist bonus. At best you can get no resist bonus in phys and fire. So you will get no better than x/x/10/10/9, x/x/10/9/10 or x/x/9/10/10.
didnt you forget about exceptional? Im sure you can get 35 resists total with arms lore and it being exceptional, meaning you can get 2/3/10/10/10 or 3/2/10/10/10?

I might be wrong but 35 max resists rings a bell but its been a while since iv done it.

Thunderz

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
didnt you forget about exceptional? Im sure you can get 35 resists total with arms lore and it being exceptional, meaning you can get 2/3/10/10/10 or 3/2/10/10/10?

I might be wrong but 35 max resists rings a bell but its been a while since iv done it.

Thunderz
Base leather armor resists are 2/4/3/3/3. That's 15. So with +20 from the 100 arms lore bonus you get 35 total resists from an exceptional leather piece. For the above situation where you want no bonus on phys and fire, your best chances are:

- 2/4/9/10/10 = 35
- 2/4/10/9/10 = 35
- 2/4/10/10/9 = 35

Of course you could also have something like 2/4/9/9/11 or even 2/4/7/8/14 too. The best your cold + poison + energy can equal is 29. That's because there are 6 (2 phys and 4 fire) that are base resists from plain leather armor.

Hope that makes sense, Thunderz!

-OBSIDIAN-