• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Experience changes...

S

Shari

yeah I was reading about that... I don't quite get it because I only had a minute but the gist is we level much faster?

For me... this is kind of good news, I think. I'm a very casual player and even when I'm playing a LOT I don't necessarily level a lot so it would speed up my progress definitely BUT I think that hardcore players might not like because it will be so fast and less challenging. I mean... my main char is only 78 right now and I've been playing for going on 4 years but one of my friends has rolled 5 or so many chars to 80 since he started playing around the same time.

B

bearterrible

If it is basically just faster leveling, then group play is going to suck further.

Grinding is boring, but at least you know that someone who has ground is more likely to know their char and be able to play properly.

I've just dropped my wow subs as I became fed up with flash in the pans who just could not play in their char or in groups because it was too easy to get experience from being twinked.

Also, the sense of achievement goes down greatly.