• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Existing 2h/-0 Magery Weapon for Gargoyle ??

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have tested to altered Staff of the Magi and Swords of Prosperity but it didn t worked :(

There are no usable 2H Mage Weapons existed that an Gargoyle can used ??

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Staff of Resonance is a gargoyle -10 Mage Weapon.

The only -0 Mage Weaons I know of are the Staff of Magi, Swords of Prosperity and the Staff of Pyros. Seeing as the list of alterable items shows that staffs cannot be altered, my bet is the Staff of Pyros also cannot be.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Odd that swords of prosperity didn't work - There's a Gargish version of the Daisho that was added several updates after the SA launch.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Swords of Prosperity should convert over to those - if not, report it as a bug. The whole point of introducing the gargish version of daisho and several other weapons was to allow more accurate weapon conversions.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
checked it on TC - it's a bug. They added the ability to alter Daisho, but forgot to include the SoP - I'll post it on Bug Reporting for you.