• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Executioner's Axe

Ungoliant

Journeyman
This is on Atlantic. I am a novice at pricing something like this.. Any insight on its worth would be appreciated. Thank you.

EXE  AXE.png

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've asked for a sticky before with a basic guide right now

PVP
At least 20 splinter
70 hit spell (lightning preferred)
70+ cold (poison a close second)

PVM
All crafted very specific slayers with
Slayer type
Hld
Hml
Hll
Hsl
Some light lightning or an hit area spell

Better market for 100% element dmg weapon bases ax with WW or bladed staff or imbuing ingredients especially whetstone

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I've asked for a sticky before with a basic guide right now

PVP
At least 20 splinter
70 hit spell (lightning preferred)
70+ cold (poison a close second)

PVM
All crafted very specific slayers with
Slayer type
Hld
Hml
Hll
Hsl
Some light lightning or an hit area spell

Better market for 100% element dmg weapon bases ax with WW or bladed staff or imbuing ingredients especially whetstone
Any insight on what a crafted GM Bokuto would be worth (ballpark) with 70 hit lightning, 50 Hit Lower Attack, Clean other than those 2 mods. I have already wiped it with a whetstone.
Also, 70% hit spell bokutos with one mod not listed above most of which could be lowered to accommodate more of the listed mods above?
I made 105 and kept 15 with hit spell 50 to 70. Magic Arrow, Fireball, Harm and Lightning

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Any insight on what a crafted GM Bokuto would be worth (ballpark) with 70 hit lightning, 50 Hit Lower Attack, Clean other than those 2 mods. I have already wiped it with a whetstone.
Also, 70% hit spell bokutos with one mod not listed above most of which could be lowered to accommodate more of the listed mods above?
I made 105 and kept 15 with hit spell 50 to 70. Magic Arrow, Fireball, Harm and Lightning
What's damage type ?

Ungoliant

Journeyman
What's damage type ?
I sold it to a friend today at way under market value... it was a 100% physical bokuto.. He gave me considerable pushback because he was insistent that it would sell for much more.... the rest of them i have are mainly 70% hit lightning or 70% hit harm with one other mod that is 'undesirable' but most of those are imbuable mods that can be lowered to its lowest possible intensity.. i understand it loses a spot for an effective mod but they should all have room for hit lower defense 50% and i think around 34% hit lower attack or visa versa.. the damage increase could be wiped also for an extra mod ... im getting in the weeds with this ... I'm not telling you anything you wouldn't know already because you know more than I about it
If you have a character on Great Lakes i can meet you with the box.. I am eventually bringing them to Atlantic anyway

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I sold it to a friend today at way under market value... it was a 100% physical bokuto.. He gave me considerable pushback because he was insistent that it would sell for much more.... the rest of them i have are mainly 70% hit lightning or 70% hit harm with one other mod that is 'undesirable' but most of those are imbuable mods that can be lowered to its lowest possible intensity.. i understand it loses a spot for an effective mod but they should all have room for hit lower defense 50% and i think around 34% hit lower attack or visa versa.. the damage increase could be wiped also for an extra mod ... im getting in the weeds with this ... I'm not telling you anything you wouldn't know already because you know more than I about it
If you have a character on Great Lakes i can meet you with the box.. I am eventually bringing them to Atlantic anyway
I'd go hang around yew gate on Atlantic