• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

execeptional damage from crafting

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
has this been implemented yet on the slayer bows when you craft exceptional
Ive got a couple gems and couple charges on a runic left and was gonna craft a couple slayers (i hope)

G

Nope, even with my +26/+23 talisman I'm at like 67% chance to make with 0% exceptional. I'm hoping now that they gave smith/tailor some love they might look at fletching/tinkering and fix the recipes some.

Rey~

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
ok so this is going to be in the next publish Arggg seems like Im always waiting for a new publish guess Ill put the runic and the gems away till the publish :-(

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok so this is going to be in the next publish Arggg seems like Im always waiting for a new publish guess Ill put the runic and the gems away till the publish :-(

[/ QUOTE ]

So which of the ML bows are you making?

I was thinking of making slayers.

G

I'm wondering what bows will be adjusted, just the ML bows? If they get bumped to say the current Yumi level, they probably won't be made much. The slayer is an elven composite longbow so it'll be nice and slow, plus one of the specials on it needs poisoning, the other special can make the target switch opponents (not too desired if you're using a pet or dexxer combo to tank).

Depending on the chance of exceptional I might be tempted to make the assassin shortbow for the bit of hci/di or the balanced shortbow for the balanced mod (much desired for peeveepee). Since both are shortbows the only ssi they might need could be guarantee added with ash. Or you could go with yew on the assassin for 8hci and 14di

Rey~