• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Excited for expansion!

M

matthewjames

Hey who all is excited! I'm actually thinking of reactivatin my account to try out the new features :). If anyone here is active let me know!

H

Haddasha

Oh you should definitely reactivate! Tyrannis is up and running now, but the planets won't be seeded 'til June 8th. So you have time to get up to speed on all the changes. :)

M

matthewjames

Ok that sounds awesome! Just hope I do not get bored like every other time I have reactivated that game :p. It's great just too open for me with no direction :p.

Plus I was starting to get to the point where it was taking like a month to train a skill etc :(. But I do have one of the best mine/cargo ships in the game, just not all the way trained up to fly it haha :p.

It should be so awesome though that we can colinize planets. I hope this means that when we warp it does not fly through the planet like before haha :p. Plus I'm still waiting to be able to walk around in hubs etc and a first person flying view :)

H

Haddasha

Yeah, walking around in stations will be interesting. And you've read about Dust514, right? FPS on the planets; should be cool.

You can find me in-game as Haddasha Rhindon. I'm in a 1 person corp right now to avoid being spammed with corp recruiting offers. :)

ETA: Training skills can be a pancake sometimes. Am I allowed to say that? Have you trained up your learning skills and used implants to decrease training time?

M

matthewjames

Wow that dust game sounds like it will be amazing!!

As for eve, when I reactivate my account do you have vent, ts3 or skype? I like to talk to the people I play with :p

H

Haddasha

I don't have a mic right now. I need to rectify that situation. Maybe I'll make it over to Radio Shack tomorrow if I can tear myself away from the computer...

H

Haddasha

Yeah, I've looked at it. But none of my contacts seem to have done the same. :(

M

matthewjames

Yeah, I've looked at it. But none of my contacts seem to have done the same. :(
Now what exactly is the big hype about EVE gate? It's just a EVE specific facebook just not as good I assume? Give me a reason to check it out and I will :p

H

Haddasha

Yep, that's exactly what it is. It does give access to your in-game email, which is nice if you want to check your EVE mail when you're away. It's good for corp planning, corp calendar, etc., assuming lots of your corp doesn't use facebook.

M

matthewjames

Ah ok I see. Well i have never been a good corp that is actually organized and roles assigned etc :p

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For EVE Gate, it's just starting. Down the road EVE Gate is intended to be a multi network/platforms for mobile connectivity to all that is EVE, DUST514, and so on. There will be more to it in the future.

D

danialclarcke

Oh, you should definitely go back! Tyrannis now underway, but the planets seeded at June 8 So you have time to catch up on all changes. You can find me in the game as Rhindon Hadash. I am a corp one person now to avoid being spammed with offers of recruitment corp.