• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] exceptional Guard sash??

• Thread starter tiggertessa2007
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

tiggertessa2007

more funky idoc loot lol, i found a blue guard sash today but for some reason it says exceptional. so anyone got any ideas on this? and on how much it may be worth...Btw i always have stuff for sale from idocs if ur looking for anything just q me 105811531

C

Ceridwen

I got one of those at an event on Drachenfels - as did others.
Can`t say which event exactly, but it was one of those with Max Sterling. Would say it was in 2005-ish?

Can't say anything about the price though, although I remember that at least on Drachenfels it didn't make a difference in the price if a sash was exceptional or not.

R

rajadeah

I dont know there true orgin but have one as well and seen them sell for about 2 to 3 times the value of a normal sash basicly 6 to 10 mill

F

feath

What shard is it on? i might be interested, if selling at 8m, on atl or europa.

T

tiggertessa2007

its on atlantic hun :) i got a few more idoc items today, connected bottles, spittoon, wig , one of the little green square bottles of hair dye, open book, red str pot, and a full set of old necro regs. ill do 8 on the sash tho just icq me 105811531. i gota price check the others still and i got another ood one falling in a day or 2 ima wait till i get what comes out of it to to do another price check.