• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Exact location of NAJASAURUS

KennyAr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Haven't done any taming for awhile. May I know the exact location where I can tame a Naja?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Choose Sakkhara on a Crystal moonstone. Go N over bridge into town then follow the road West. They are in the two areas over the bridge out of town. All the Dinos are in those areas.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
When it comes to 2 slot Najasaurus, i'll farm for one with 190+ DEX (190 is movement speed cap) and 180+ Resist when wild (tamed Resist is 90% of it's wild Resist). The FWW+PB Najasaurus is probably the greatest AoE pet in game. The complete Poison Immunity means you'll always be able to heal them, even when they're surrounded by Poison spamming mobs, except when the rare Mortal Strike creature is on them (like a Dimetrosaurus).