• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Evil Ice Queen Castle

N

Nastia Cross

I designed this Evil Ice Queen Castle for the Halloween Deco Contest on Chessy. I wanted to make something that wasn't the "typical" Halloween dark and evil theme, but at the same time had those touches here and there. I hope everyone likes it! I had alot of fun making it (except for the damn curtain and deed bug grrr...). There's alot more that I wanted to fit in there but I'm more than likely going to tear it down because I like to have one house that I can tinker with.

Outside view:

Bottom floor:

Second floor:

Top floor:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that is *very* sweet! :thumbup:

but..... I don't think you're that coldhearted ;)

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love it! Especially the starry floor with the burned trees. The rubble, new plants, craftable items, and such introduced over the last couple of years have really allowed some good deco schemes. A shame I stopped playing actively when all that cool stuff started coming out. :D

-Skylark