• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] EVERYTHING...Leaving UO

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello All,

After much thought and procrastination, I have decided that I must leave UO. Work and family have me so busy that I am unable to focus my time on anything else.

I will be selling ALL my rares, including the housing plots.

Everything is located on Atlantic in Tokuno. Come and take a look then ICQ me. There is a lot to see at each home. Do not leave a msg here as I may not see it on time. Give me at least a day to respond back, and we can "Negotiate" on price.

(Maybe give me a couple days for the 4th of July weekend)

Please research items from various sites prior to ICQ'ing me an offer as I will not have time to research the "where and when".

Would love to sell items as sets, and would LOVE even more to sell everything as a whole if possible.

Thank you to all of those who helped me acquire my collection along the way and who just loved to talk over ICQ. You guys are the best!

Thank you especially to the community. So much knowledge. It's why UO survives and has endured after all these years.

Lones Homes 2.png

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hopefully we will see you back in the world of UO sometime in the future. You've been an awesome part of the community, we will miss you.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
There are some items I would love to own...but I'm all for the banking it all and keeping it suggestion. Thats a awesome collection.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello All,

After much thought and procrastination, I have decided that I must leave UO. Work and family have me so busy that I am unable to focus my time on anything else.

I will be selling ALL my rares, including the housing plots.

Everything is located on Atlantic in Tokuno. Come and take a look then ICQ me. There is a lot to see at each home. Do not leave a msg here as I may not see it on time. Give me at least a day to respond back, and we can "Negotiate" on price.

(Maybe give me a couple days for the 4th of July weekend)

Please research items from various sites prior to ICQ'ing me an offer as I will not have time to research the "where and when".

Would love to sell items as sets, and would LOVE even more to sell everything as a whole if possible.

Thank you to all of those who helped me acquire my collection along the way and who just loved to talk over ICQ. You guys are the best!

Thank you especially to the community. So much knowledge. It's why UO survives and has endured after all these years.

View attachment 49827
15 years ago I found myself in the same situation. Life left little time for UO, so I sold off my stuff and left UO behind. 7 years after I left I found myself back... and if I could go back I would have one piece of advice (well 2 really). First would be to bank your stuff. Fill up blue bugs, backpacks and bank boxes. Even if it seems like you'll never be back (that's what I thought), life and UO have a funny way about them. The second thing would be to document your account info: EA master, UO accounts, passwords... even which characters are on which account.

If you find yourself 7 years down the road and being pulled back to our little realm, you'll be glad you did.

Best wishes!

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Highly interested in your Valentine's Bloodbath, tried q'ing you but don't take messages from unverifed comments. my icq is 375785367, thank you.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Sad to see you go. Good travels my friend.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You should downgrade to 1 account and stock your bank with some of your rares, don't sell off everything... sure you don't see the time now and might need to take a break but trust me when I say that you'll be back! So don't come back empty handed, i've done it 3 times now and regretted it... this game will make you come back even if it's 10 years down the road and you'll be happy that you followed my advise :)

So long for now ;)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deffo bank ya rares....deffo bank ya soulstones..... like its been said u may come back 5-10 years down the line...and house plots wont be a issue...and besides u will have all the rares as bargaining power....u will be back....guaranteed

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
I am gonna bring some laughter into this thread as its sad that a good member of the community is leaving......

When is your house going IDOC, so that all them filthy idoc leeches can start to swarm your place??!! I am sure they will be glad it fell with all inside, although I know you better than to just leave them inside for anyone to get, although if you are really sure you wanna leave, that could be a nice farewell to the community, by donating your stuff to people.
Maybe even find a ''real''newbie and hand them over one rare so that they can cheerish it or sell it so they can progess ingame, its just a thought.
Id love to see a Young player with a uber piece of gear trolling the vets a bit!!

Still with that said, its sad to see another good player leave the game once again!!

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Well I hate to see anyone leave but if you aren't enjoying the game then there's no reason to stay. Maybe even if you never get back in to collecting you can at least get back to enjoying the game. You're always welcome to hunt with me anytime! Look forward to seeing you in game again! (Don't pretend like it won't happen!)

Last edited:

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Sorry to hear you're leaving :( you should just bank it all as everyone else stated but sometimes you know it's the end of a glorious run in your life. Sent you an icq, not sure if you got it, mines 656525583, interested in purchasing items if possible.

Bliss

Adventurer
When I left, I used 7 characters back packs, banks and each one mounted a beetle full of stuff. Save some of it just in case you come back...you will be glad you did. Just enough so you can get back into game and have things you enjoy having.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
He said in the Original post that he was pretty busy and may be a bit....I just figured he would get back eventually.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did the Seller mentioned anything about RMT???, Dont think so!!
So @Promathia you can go Stir the pot someplace else!! and have a Good Day!! :)
I mean, YOU basically did didnt you? You are the one who said he sold his accounts + all the items....then posted a picture of your name on the house sign with Ivester.

So how much gold did you pay for his accounts and items? Where did that gold go?

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I mean, YOU basically did didnt you? You are the one who said he sold his accounts + all the items....then posted a picture of your name on the house sign with Ivester.

So how much gold did you pay for his accounts and items? Where did that gold go?

All sales are Final and Private!!! :)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have sold allot of items individually and as lots but one thing I did try and do is let someone know what was going on either by icq or stratics. I just think it is common courtesy to not leave someone hanging and there gold tied up and maybe even selling a cpl items anticipating bidding on item/items. I am not sure of Lonewolfs situation so not calling him out or anything but maybe for future sellers to know how to handle the communication end of things a little better.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since it appears this thread is just becoming an argument at this point and the sale is already over, the staff have decided to lock this thread to prevent the argument from spiraling into a trolling/personal attack battle, which seems to be where it is currently headed.

Status
Not open for further replies.