• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Everything I Have. Event Items, Server Births, Other random Junk.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How much do you want for the ball ? Would 90 Mil do it? Also interested in the Pier and rubble fire.

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Take market value, double it, and that's around the price he will take. :D
Not true. Sometimes people offer low amounts though and I get annoyed by them tbh, roll my eyes and dont sell to them. Then when I decide to throw the items into Nails auction they sell for 2-5 times what I was offered. I stated before that i'm a patient seller with little interest in giving items away. I don't mind taking the time to sell them for their real value myself.
How much for the building?
As in the house or the house loaded?
How much do you want for the ball ? Would 90 Mil do it? Also interested in the Pier and rubble fire.
Pandora had a singing ball sell at her auction for over 300m lastnight. I'd probably sell for 200m. The pier i have no clue on it. ALOT of people are interested though so i'll likely auction it. The rubble fire I'd sell for a billion or the flame and pit for 1.3

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not true. Sometimes people offer low amounts though and I get annoyed by them tbh, roll my eyes and dont sell to them. Then when I decide to throw the items into Nails auction they sell for 2-5 times what I was offered. I stated before that i'm a patient seller with little interest in giving items away. I don't mind taking the time to sell them for their real value myself
In that specific instance the auction format caused the values to run away. My offers on those flowers, etc, were based on all prior actual sales, I'd be happy to link to the threads here on stratics. Congrats again on how well you did!
As we say, it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
In that specific instance the auction format caused the values to run away. My offers on those flowers, etc, were based on all prior actual sales, I'd be happy to link to the threads here on stratics. Congrats again on how well you did!
As we say, it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay.
Mith has been trading for a really long time. Sneaky Pete, you are relatively new to the community so maybe you don't realize but he's been around long enough to know and he's got the rares and experience to prove it. Two weeks ago you showed up to purchase something with me with 100 gold checks in your backpack. :rolleyes:
Keep in mind I have item XYZ and it happens to be for sale, but unless I get what *I* think it's worth to me, I am not gonna sell it. Most of us feel this way about our stuff.

Last edited:

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not true. Sometimes people offer low amounts though and I get annoyed by them tbh, roll my eyes and dont sell to them. Then when I decide to throw the items into Nails auction they sell for 2-5 times what I was offered. I stated before that i'm a patient seller with little interest in giving items away. I don't mind taking the time to sell them for their real value myself.

As in the house or the house loaded?

Pandora had a singing ball sell at her auction for over 300m lastnight. I'd probably sell for 200m. The pier i have no clue on it. ALOT of people are interested though so i'll likely auction it. The rubble fire I'd sell for a billion or the flame and pit for 1.3

Wow thanks for the info, had no idea and too poor now, just wanted my third singing ball, paid 10 mil for first like 12 years ago and 120 within the last year for my second, just too poor now for my next I guess. :-(

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry I've been slacking a little. A lot of items sold but I just restocked the house and Mannequins. I'll try to keep up with sales. Nails and Angelica are putting together a list for me too so that I know what to tell you when asked "How much for!?" I'll eventually be able to update the original post with their estimates. If any other well known rares collectors would like to get in on that I'll pay you for your time as well. I would like to do something like this for each item.

Mandrake Root [Server Birth Rare]
Appraisals:
Angelica 600m - 1b
Nails Warstein 600m - 800m
Manticore 600m - 800m

I think that would be a good guide for people to go off of. I also think it could be a business in UO that those above and others who have great knowledge and a following could invest their time into. I know I would pay for their appraisals.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm interested in the named obsidian statue, but u need to figure out what your willing to sell it for. Thx Riply

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I've been slacking a little. A lot of items sold but I just restocked the house and Mannequins. I'll try to keep up with sales. Nails and Angelica are putting together a list for me too so that I know what to tell you when asked "How much for!?" I'll eventually be able to update the original post with their estimates. If any other well known rares collectors would like to get in on that I'll pay you for your time as well. I would like to do something like this for each item.

Mandrake Root [Server Birth Rare]
Appraisals:
Angelica 600m - 1b
Nails Warstein 600m - 800m
Manticore 600m - 800m

I think that would be a good guide for people to go off of. I also think it could be a business in UO that those above and others who have great knowledge and a following could invest their time into. I know I would pay for their appraisals.
I just sold one for 400m (last week), I would say 400-600. 6 months ago- 800

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm interested in the named obsidian statue, but u need to figure out what your willing to sell it for. Thx Riply
No clue. I'm very reluctant to sell that one with how rare it is. Been contemplating adding it to the next rares fest.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Makes me want to go do the quest over and over

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm moving whats left of this building to Longtooths ATL Luna House to be sold. Its actually on vendors now.

The Obsidian Statue I'll take 500m on or throw it in the bag thats going over to the rares fest.

ICQ 402886 if you see anything you want.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Mith ok 500 mill on the obsidian statue, please hold it for me. I have gold on Atlantic to buy it thank you. :)