• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Every Guild Counts......

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I am here to post that ....some of you may think a guild consisting of one or two players doesn't count or that they should perhaps move on to a larger more active guild. Then some may think because all ever seen of a guild is a few , making it a small guild. Regardless the size the type or the activities of a guild , ....IT MATTERS. Every person on this game matters, and no matter which side you chose (if there are sides) we can still be friends within this game. Some of us stay in small guilds with no activity for sentimental reasons of our pasts, if you have characters in such a guild, log on often checking for your old friends, soon and perhaps one day could be the day that somebody has logged in also looking for their past. Maybe we should have an event just for those 1 or 2 people guilds in Catskills ......Day of Nostalgia. I wont lie it is nice to log on and have friends you can easily contact to do things but all our social medias help that also. So just because I am a small guild , WE Matter. I love Catskills and I love the people here, all the people including those not green to me. We may not all see eye to eye every min but in the end we care about each other and Catskills. I have an ICQ chat named Chronicles of Catskills (It has been established since I first started doing events) at first was just my alliance in it , since it has had new members of all parts of Catskills from many other guilds so if you are interested in whats talked about or whats getting planed or want to help plan things , look us up or ask me and I can add you to it, this is now extended to a Facebook group named the same.

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Dragon Bloodline / DragonStone
Many years ago My Father gathered those of our people he could find...among them were others who believed in preserving us and the mixed families of our people. Our ancestors began as simple herders ....until we stumbled into the Dragonhame mountain range, that held the dungeon Destard. Most of our kind lived near this Mountain. There we found Dragons, and our people unfolded into keepers of Dragons, this talent was not an easy path to walk and slowly our kind became fewer in numbers, ...there were others who tamed the Dragons perhaps they were descendants of our race, this we will never know... ......My bond with the Dragons was known to me from my very beginnings and some families kept this bond with Dragons hidden from the outside world Living secretly among people all over the Kingdom.....among our kind were the loved ones who did not possess the bond of Dragons and the army to protect our kind.
As our numbers diminished we became separated, perhaps the fear of us standing in numbers made the kingdom worried of what could happen if one of us wanted power. My famly kept the history of who we were and our home secret of what we were until I became an adult, I am not ashamed or scared of who I am. My Father taught me respect for our rulers and the people around us. Yet I am proud of who we are and I will not hide who I am....we are descendants of the Valyrian People and time has come to bring our people together its time for "Dragon Bloodline".
With news of the recent events of the Kingdom, it is time to form a Division of our Guild its time to build an Army, and "Dragonstone" will become the Guild and the Castle for our army. I have been advised to appoint a Leader to this Guild of protectors, for as my family feels my place is with Skara Brae and the Family home...and perhaps they are right, So I will appoint Annabeth to this task.
. We will look for those who wish to help defend the Kingdom , and preserve who we are. Not all of us are now Dragon keepers our heritage has been mixed within the other races of the Kingdom for so long and hidden, so as some people may not even know they are descendants of Valyrians........rumors of a powerful young girl from another land has reached me and her abilities with creatures of the land is becoming very well known. My thoughts are , is this girl a true descendant of our people and I wonder if she has the bond with dragons we possess. Maybe a search for this girl is needed and bring her among our people....and find out if she is one of us.........Descendants of Valyrians and Dragonstone
We may now not all be Dragon Keepers those of us who scattered within the Kingdom became mixed with others. Yet our descendants still have Dragon Blood running through their veins and the fire of the Dragon within their souls..

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Would be nice to hear the stories of each guild who has one.........so I call Roll Call on That

Elise Shin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am one of a few still left playing in the Freehold of Roses, and I believe James and I are the last two from the Bedlam days. I was involved with Bedlam before trammel was created, I was kind of like a freelance scout because I was a GM in stealth and nobody had the skill back then. I think the first guild I joined was called the Red Hand or something. I was associated with Merrick when he joined Bedlam, not that he will be remembered, and also was a thief based in Vesper with my brother Machin Shin. Back when we were loyal to our cities because the land between each was dangerous to travel. I joined Bedlam at the insistence of Kai Hohiro and Isrena, and have always played fae type characters. I remember having large scale battles with the Undead and Crimson Alliance (?). It was great. I miss a lot of the people from back then and from the Freehold of Roses, sadly when I got a new computer I lost all my ICQ info and after looking into the new ICQ I wasn't interested. So, I am as always only really reachable in-game when I am on. I don't really know what sort of things to say, there are so many memories and stories from the last 18-19 years. I also play at least one more character who is the last one in her guild. I won't quit the game until it doesn't exist any more.

Some of the smaller guilds are the better guilds. I transferred to Atlantic only to find the worst felucca guilds I have ever seen. So, now I'm multisharding playing in a guild of 7 guys on my old server who if ever fought most Atlantic pvp guilds would roll over them. Its sometimes the smaller guilds that work better together and form the best friendships.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Freehold of Roses, isn't this a guild connected to @Aedon Durreah and @James Bunny-Man ....if so they both still play and were at the Orc Invasion last night ....perhaps you should reach out in game....try using RP chat along with General Chat and ask for people or guilds....we would love to see you become more involved with us all ....or ask for me in chat

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am one of a few still left playing in the Freehold of Roses, and I believe James and I are the last two from the Bedlam days. I was involved with Bedlam before trammel was created, I was kind of like a freelance scout because I was a GM in stealth and nobody had the skill back then. I think the first guild I joined was called the Red Hand or something. I was associated with Merrick when he joined Bedlam, not that he will be remembered, and also was a thief based in Vesper with my brother Machin Shin. Back when we were loyal to our cities because the land between each was dangerous to travel. I joined Bedlam at the insistence of Kai Hohiro and Isrena, and have always played fae type characters. I remember having large scale battles with the Undead and Crimson Alliance (?). It was great. I miss a lot of the people from back then and from the Freehold of Roses, sadly when I got a new computer I lost all my ICQ info and after looking into the new ICQ I wasn't interested. So, I am as always only really reachable in-game when I am on. I don't really know what sort of things to say, there are so many memories and stories from the last 18-19 years. I also play at least one more character who is the last one in her guild. I won't quit the game until it doesn't exist any more.
Yup, I think you and James are the last of the Bedlam Fae. Wish it were not so of course. I miss so many of the folks from back then and still have fond memories of spending nights in Bedlam's tavern, or attending Silvara's court.

Jaden, Aedon is a friend of the fae court, and a guardian in service to Queen Elisandra. But he is not a member of the Freehold of Roses guild. Hairy is though along with James and Elise.