• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Every Bidder Is A Potential Winner At The Atlantic Silent Auction House In Zento

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As promised in honor of my 25th Silent Auction on Atlantic In Zento I am happy to announce two games to win gold just from bidding in the Atlantic Silent Auction in Zento. Any player has the potential to win up to 375 million gold towards the purchase of any auction item displayed this week. All you have to do to win is bid correctly on any lot up for auction this week mentioned in this post here:

http://stratics.com/community/threa...ento-ends-october-12th-at-7-00-pm-est.306008/

GAME RULES & REQUIREMENTS

In order to win, every bid must include proper contact information in the form of either your prominent stratics name, ICQ number, or facebook address. Bids must be made in 1 million bid increments. Duplicate bids, and erroneous bids will be deleted. If in the selection process a potential winner does not adhere to the auction rules or supply the required information, their winnings are forfeit and no winner will be declared for that game. All qualified winners will be given a gold prize towards the purchase of their auction winnings this week only. There will be no credit given for future winnings. If you win 100m credit, but only won a lot on a 50m bid, you forfeit the rest of your total 50m in winnings.

GAME 1 - Guess How Much?

In this game the bidder who can submit their best guess without going over this week's auction winning total at the end of the week will win 125m Credit towards the purchase of your auction winnings. If you can guess the EXACT total you will win 200m Credit. Please post your best guess here in this thread, or ICQ me your guess by 11:59 PM EST Friday October 11th, and which lot number you bid on correctly, so I can verify your participation. (ICQ Entries will have their guess, name, and lot bidded on posted here by me. Only 1 guess per valid bidder, not per bid.

Example:

September 28th's auction total was 6338 Million Gold. If someone guessed 6000 Million, another guessed 6500 million, and another guessed 5000 million. The player who guessed 6000 million would be the declared winner, and win 125m credit. Had a player guessed 6338m they woud win 200m credit.

GAME 1 RESULTS

Congrats to Kolka aka Karek for winning GUESS HOW MUCH

Total was 4236 Million He guessed 4230m, was within 6m of an exact guess. He Saved 125m off his winnings

GAME 2 - Every Bidder Is A Potential Winner

Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, when you participate at the Silent Auction House in Zento on Atlantic, your bid can win gold towards purchasing your winnings. The more you bid, the greater your chance to win. All you have to do to win is bid, its that simple.

Winner will be determined by rolling the dice in game at 6pm EST on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. First roll determines which Lot's bidders can be chosen. Second roll determines which bidder in that lot wins. High rolls will be adjusted by the consecutive order of bidders.

Example

I roll the dice twice, and multiply the numbers, if the total equals 54, this means Lot 6 is chosen. I roll the dice again, it comes up bidder 12, if there are only 8 Bids, bidder number 4 wins

GAME 2 RESULTS

Thursday's Winner Gets 25m - Heavenly Sin
Friday's Winner Gets 50m - Pickaxe Pete
Saturday's Winner Gets 100m - Stelly

Thursday's Winner Was

Lot 1 (rolled a 25) - There were 7 Bidders for that Lot. I rolled an 8 making Heavenly Sin the winner.

Congratulations to Heavenly Sin! They just won 25m gold credit towards purchasing anything in this auction ending Saturday at 7pm EST

Friday's Winner Was

Lot 23 (used random.org) - There were 8 Bidders for that Lot. I used random.org, and the winner was the 6th bidder aka Pickaxe Pete

Congratulations to Pickaxe Pete! He just won 50m gold credit towards purchasing anything in this auction ending Saturday at 7pm EST

Saturday's Winner Was

Lot 4 (used random.org) - There were 15 Bidders for that Lot. I used random.org, and the winner was the 11th bidder aka Stelly

Congratulations to Stelly! She just won 100m gold credit towards purchasing anything in this auction ending Saturday at 7pm EST

Please feel free to comment or message me your questions. Good Luck to all my bidders, and thank you very much participating!

Last edited:

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My entry for Guess How Much?

4195 mil

I have bid on most items, for example, Lot 12 – PrePatched - Double Blessed Tunic, Lot 14 – Season 8 Baja Event - Heart And Soul, Baja Valentine 2010, Lot 17 – Season 4 Baja Event - Skull Mask.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thursday's Winner For Every Bidder Is A Potential Winner

Lot 1 (rolled a 25) - There were 7 Bidders for that Lot. I rolled an 8 making Heavenly Sin the winner.

Congratulations to Heavenly Sin! They just won 25m gold credit towards purchasing anything in this auction ending Saturday at 7pm EST

Everyone remember to enter here for Guess How Much? Like Pickaxe Pete, thank you for entering!

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
3.31 billion guess how much guess

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The game Guess How Much? Ends tonight at Midnight. Only 9 verified and confirmed entries thus far.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Friday's Winner For Every Bidder Is A Potential Winner

Lot 23 (used random.org) - There were 8 Bidders for that Lot. I used random.org, and the winner was the 6th bidder aka Pickaxe Pete

Congratulations to Pickaxe Pete! He just won 50m gold credit towards purchasing anything in this auction ending Saturday at 7pm EST

Everyone remember to enter here in this thread for Guess How Much? I stop accepting entries at midnight, and remember you must have bid on a lot in my silent auction in order to have a valid entry. Good luck everyone!

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was a nice surprise when Nails just ICQ'd me about winning the prize today! :) I'll hope to be able to purchase something tomorrow to use this nice prize. :) See you all there!

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Great! now Pete will finally be able to start bidding. :)

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Congratz and great job Nails.

3995 million as a guess :) Just for fun

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I think it's gonna be high because it's the last one before the raresfest.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Less than 10 minutes to enter here in this thread for Guess How Much? And remember you must have bid on an item before midnight tonight to have a valid entry.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The opportunity to guess in the new Game - Guess How Much? has now ended, good luck to the following entries:

Coral - 7950m
Pampa - 5257m (need to verify they bid on time)
Flutter - 5057m
Funkymonkey - 4800m (Just For Fun, Not Valid)
Shumer - 4600m
Alexander - 4500m
Ultimakong - 4350m
Stelly - 4250m (ICQ Guess)
Kolka - 4230m
Pickaxe Pete - 4195m
Dregg - 4150m
Lt Snuggles - 4001m
Nabin - 3995m (Just For Fun, Not Valid)
TanAge - 3960m
Smoot - 3954m
Leonidas- 3740m
Sadie - 3395m
Great DC - 3310m
The Scandinavian - 3180m
Thor - 3000m
Manticore - 2850m

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am going to be out Nails. Sorry. My computer crashed last night so I'm not able to log in as of now. Currently typing on my cell phone.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Congrats to Kolka aka Karek for winning GUESS HOW MUCH

Total was 4236 Million He guessed 4230m, was within 6m of an exact guess. He Saved 125m off his winnings

Last edited: