• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Events for June

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks.

Without giving away too much, I wanted to clue you in on some of the events for this month…

June 16th, 7pm EST – A meeting to discuss plans for a siege of Ver Lor Reg.
June 18th, 2pm EST – Volunteers are needed for the construction of a base outside the walls of Ver Lor Reg. We will also begin recruiting for the invasion force. Meet with Sir Dupre at his camp on the road just outside of Trinsic.
June 20th, 9:30pm EST – Sir Dupre will be attempting to locate potential generals for the invasion force, and convince them to join in the cause. Meet at his camp on the road just outside of Trinsic.
June 22nd, 7pm EST – ??? (You won’t want to miss this one)
June 30th, 10pm EST – Festival of Masks. The annual event comprised of drinking, camaraderie, subterfuge, and drinking.

Additionally, I will try and stick to my promise of keeping the archery league on track. Expect this month's competition to be a "Midnight Marksman" event that will be held, well, at midnight...

I will clarify the events in this list (where needed) as more information comes to light ;)