• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Events and Special Happenings

Sara1

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With this new Asian Forum, will we be able to get information concerning the events?? There was a huge give away a month or so ago that none of us were aware of until we saw the wooden cows for sale for 3 mil. Then we found out that it was an event. All you had to do was show up and you were given a choice of 5 different items per char. It's not fair that we don't know about such events, too. I know, it's an Asian Shard, but since we have access to it and we choose to make it our home, we deserve to be able to know what's going on there. I've tried to look at some Asian sites like Stratics, but none of them are translated and Google won't translate the important stuff. lol If there is a place to find this out, please let us know. Thanks.

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My guess is it's only the Japanese shards that do have those events, as for the other Asian shards like the Korean & Taiwanese shards currently don't get to have any events since we don't seem to have EMs like in the American shards nor do we have any shard GMs like the Japanese shards does.

I'm hoping with our new moderator on board here would help keep tabs on wats going on in the Japanese shards though. :)

Cheers.