• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Robes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
PLease PM me if you'd be willing to sell me back my White Robe. EM and PLayer events are what I like most about this game and I would like to remember the good time we had.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Luka verifies that your robe is hers, Ill give you 100k for it

Last edited:

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, it will cost more then 100k.

I have a white and a red robe I would be willing to sell if the price is right. It will have to be in the millions.

Ginsu's

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, it will cost more then 100k.
I have a white and a red robe I would be willing to sell if the price is right. It will have to be in the millions.
You know this isn't Atlantic.
It's not like we have millions laying around.

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rumpy don't treat Siege like the pixellated hell that is a production shard. Give the robe back or I sic Delly on you. ;)

Last edited:

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hey Luka, did you get a White Knight Robe yet?

If not...

Hey Jamie, you still have a White Knight Robe for sale? I will offer 3 million for the white one so Luka can have one.

:mylittlepony:Thanks!

P.S.
I would have gave you mine, but I already donated my White Knight Robe to Famine. Sam was kind of enough to donate his Black Knight Robe to me to donate to Famine.

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Yes, definitely a different economy on Siege. That being said, at the moment, there are only 7 "Red Knights" robes on Siege (even less "White Knights" robes I believe). It's a wearable item adding a desirability factor... I've seen similar 'named' limited sandals go for much more. Actually I've seen decor items where only 15 exist on the shard sell for many millions .. even some rubble has commanded large sales (other people buying - I know I pay allot to secure items for display in the Museum).

So I agree that this is not Atlantic. We're not talking 100+ mil for 1 in 7 event items... but it's fair to expect to trade a stack of mill checks to be one of 7 people to own this type of limited Robe.

A very nice addition to any collection or wardrobe.

Just my thoughts. =)

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Last edited:

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
There should be 7 White Knights Robe, 7 Red Knights Robe, and 6 Black Knights Robe...

That was last I counted at the event.

PwnBroker

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There should be 7 White Knights Robe, 7 Red Knights Robe, and 6 Black Knights Robe...

That was last I counted at the event.

i have 2 one is lukas and the other is a good guess i dont expect millions but a couple wouldnt hurt

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I feel it sad, that Arr is demanding mills for events items like the robes. PvP is fine at the events but this is a bad move. I thought we was here to have fun. I for sure can't afford mills for a robe.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know this isn't Atlantic.
It's not like we have millions laying around.

Uhh. People do have millions laying around. People have absolutely nothing to spend their gold on. Its not like vendors are actually stocked with items costing millions of gold.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel it sad, that Arr is demanding mills for events items like the robes. PvP is fine at the events but this is a bad move. I thought we was here to have fun. I for sure can't afford mills for a robe.
Uhm. Okay.. Where is the logic in this post? People are always demanding money for event items. You expect to have it for free? You of all people should know, this is Siege. You can't be safe anywhere. Even at EM Events.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all,

Yes, definitely a different economy on Siege. That being said, at the moment, there are only 7 "Red Knights" robes on Siege (even less "White Knights" robes I believe). It's a wearable item adding a desirability factor... I've seen similar 'named' limited sandals go for much more. Actually I've seen decor items where only 15 exist on the shard sell for many millions .. even some rubble has commanded large sales (other people buying - I know I pay allot to secure items for display in the Museum).

So I agree that this is not Atlantic. We're not talking 100+ mil for 1 in 7 event items... but it's fair to expect to trade a stack of mill checks to be one of 7 people to own this type of limited Robe.

A very nice addition to any collection or wardrobe.

Just my thoughts. =)

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum
Exactly. No one is talking 100s of millions of gold here.

Its easy to make over a million in gold a day. Considering the economy on Siege right now and lack of vendors/items for sale, alot of people have excess gold with nothing to spend it on.

Why is everyone whinning so much about this?

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Luka, did you get a White Knight Robe yet?

If not...

Hey Jamie, you still have a White Knight Robe for sale? I will offer 3 million for the white one so Luka can have one.

P.S.
I would have gave you mine, but I already donated my White Knight Robe to Famine. Sam was kind of enough to donate his Black Knight Robe to me to donate to Famine.
Hey Raja -

I got Luka taken care of. I will be giving her the White Robe as her other half has given me some stuff in the past. When she logs in, all she has to do is hit me up.

Payin it forward.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh.. An for the record.. I don't think we even got any black robes. People on the Black Team were smart enough to bless there robes or run off and drop them off before returning. Like any event such as the last one with the +5 Stat Scroll, people will whine and cry that they didn't get one or that they lost theirs due to being killed.. All I can say is we had fun, people who stuck around had fun, and if you don't like the risk of Siege, there are other servers to play on..

Hell - I was nice enough to give back every single item people asked for.

UncleSham wanted to buy back his suit, I handed it to him.

Freja - How many times did you pancake about your damn bow? Several. I made sure everyone gave it back to you did I not? Next time, you won't get it back if this is your attitude and I'll make sure you don't.

Mansbeth - You got your jewel back correct? We also gave you back your 1st suit you lost.

Ginsu - Your entire suit was still on your body, till you took forever to return.

If people got looted, they only got looted of highend or useful items. Any armor was left along with other stuff.

We did our best to not grief anyone. Everytime we killed everyone once, we stopped and let the event continue. The EM had no problems with it and moved along accordingly. Did some people get killed multiple times? They sure as hell did. Anyone who we have a vendetta against or talks smack or trys to loot their body before we are done, will be killed a 2nd time.

End of Discussion.

Lady Raja

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I already bought a White Knight Robe for her... :( Dang me and my buying skills! :p

I just read a post from above... There is no way to verify if a robe is anyones... I do believe Pwnbroker could very well have the robe Luka was wearing... Like I posted in the other thread and this one... Luka, I got a White Knight Robe for you! :)

Jamie, thanks for the advice before the event! :D I think I was the only blue there that did not get killed.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Exactly. No one is talking 100s of millions of gold here.

Its easy to make over a million in gold a day. Considering the economy on Siege right now and lack of vendors/items for sale, alot of people have excess gold with nothing to spend it on.
It may be but not for me. I try to stock my vendors and take care of NEW2. I do not make alot of money, the game had never been about money for me.

Freja - How many times did you pancake about your damn bow? Several. I made sure everyone gave it back to you did I not? Next time, you won't get it back if this is your attitude and I'll make sure you don't.
I know and I'm happy I got it back, not that I could not affort losing it but I would not be able to fight back in next round of attacks. You can have it and the suit I used too.
I'm a little sad, I was one of the few, who did bring armor and weapon, else we could had giving you a better fight.
I did not expect to get my bow back for free and I did not really expect to get home with my bow or my suit. As I had not been much for rares, I did not see the value of the robe, just a nice thing to remind me about the event. I will be fine without it as the 20 mills someone asked for was more than I could afford as 21 mills are what I have in my bank.
I'm sorry if I came of crying, I did never mean too, I thought you only looted my bow to stop me from reattack, what I never do unless I'm attacked again. If I die, I'm out of the fight.

I guess I'm getting old, but it was great to be a part of some PvP activity again, even when I did run more than trying to fight back against 3-5 players.

I would love to have my white robe but if it cost me mills, I don't really need it as I have one saying something about pirates, that is already blessed :)

About my gear and my bow, I could had done like most, dropped all of value at home and just accepted dying like a chicking.

Also I could had gated home after a new bow instead of begging to get it back, sorry.

Last edited:

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It may be but not for me. I try to stock my vendors and take care of NEW2. I do not make alot of money, the game had never been about money for me.

I know and I'm happy I got it back, not that I could not affort losing it but I would not be able to fight back in next round of attacks. You can have it and the suit I used too.
I'm a little sad, I was one of the few, who did bring armor and weapon, else we could had giving you a better fight.
I did not expect to get my bow back for free and I did not really expect to get home with my bow or my suit. As I had not been much for rares, I did not see the value of the robe, just a nice thing to remind me about the event. I will be fine without it as the 20 mills someone asked for was more than I could afford as 21 mills are what I have in my bank.
I'm sorry if I came of crying, I did never mean too, I thought you only looted my bow to stop me from reattack, what I never do unless I'm attacked again. If I die, I'm out of the fight.

I guess I'm getting old, but it was great to be a part of some PvP activity again, even when I did run more than trying to fight back against 3-5 players.

I would love to have my white robe but if it cost me mills, I don't really need it as I have one saying something about pirates, that is already blessed :)

About my gear and my bow, I could had done like most, dropped all of value and just accepted dying like a chicking.

Also I could had gated home after a new bow insted of begging to get it back, sorry.
Since Raja is covering Luka's lost robe, I will sell to you for what she offered. 3 Million.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
That's fine, much better than the 20 mills :)
I'm at work now, I will look for you, when I'm home :D

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I had been thinking about this quote:

"Its easy to make over a million in gold a day."

There is alot of different playstyles on Siege, alot do not make much money a day

Some do have limit playtime
Some run shops and sell their wares very cheap. Not all have time to farm the resources them self.
Some like doing RP, and do not kill alot of stuff/players to gain money
Some die alot
For many, UO is about playing with friends in an online world, it's not about making mills.

Players who do make several mills a week, can better affort a big lose in PvP

If it become to hard for players to replace stuff or buy it back, they will give up the game and leave Siege emty

I can make new armor and bow, so I can affort losing it and I can afford the 3 mills, so it's not really about me

About the robe, next time I get one, I will have a bless deed ready for it, so it was all my fail I did not think about the risk for losing it.

I do however wonder, how many do/can make a mill a day. If I had the time, I maybe could. I may make a few mills a month, but that's it. All the years, I had been on Siege, I had given alot away instead of taking money for it and when I still was red, I never looted as I'm to soft or did not really feel I needed it.

All I wanted to say with this is, making a mill a day, may be easy for powergamers but it's not easy for everyone, as alot do not play to make money.

Sorry I keep speaking about this

Last edited:

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some do have limit playtime
Some run shops and sell their wares very cheap. Not all have time to farm the resources them self.
Some like doing RP, and do not kill alot of stuff/players to gain money
Some die alot
- If they had the playtime, then its not an excuse. It only takes a few hours.
- People choose to do this, doesn't mean they can't stop and go farm and do other stuff. Anyone can kill a lizardman or a bull.
- I don't see anyone RP 24/7.
- Dieing has nothing to do with making money

There are many ways to make lots of gold. Doing the solen quest, farming leather, making cloth, and doing spawns.

Hell, I made close to 5 mil worth of items yesterday from the event just in killing people :)

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think my best cash-farming day on Siege was around 1.4 mill.

Strictly farmed gold, nothing sold.

Also, it was very low-key. It was a spot well-protected, I was never bothered, and I was in a zone because of the painkillers I was on. I was actually there to train a dreadmare, I just kept stacking the gold in the corner and sent piles of 60k at a time to the bank.

I do miss the days where any kind of 1/3 jewel looted was an easy cool million in yer pocket...

Ginsu's

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh.. An for the record.. I don't think we even got any black robes. People on the Black Team were smart enough to bless there robes or run off and drop them off before returning. Like any event such as the last one with the +5 Stat Scroll, people will whine and cry that they didn't get one or that they lost theirs due to being killed.. All I can say is we had fun, people who stuck around had fun, and if you don't like the risk of Siege, there are other servers to play on..
Mansbeth - You got your jewel back correct? We also gave you back your 1st suit you lost.

Ginsu - Your entire suit was still on your body, till you took forever to return.

If people got looted, they only got looted of highend or useful items. Any armor was left along with other stuff.
We did our best to not grief anyone. Everytime we killed everyone once, we stopped and let the event continue. The EM had no problems with it and moved along accordingly. Did some people get killed multiple times? They sure as hell did. Anyone who we have a vendetta against or talks smack or trys to loot their body before we are done, will be killed a 2nd time.
End of Discussion.
Well for one reason no one looted me, is because that suit was just an LRC with like 12 Durability.
If you’re going to ask millions for something you got FREE.
I think you’re just greedy. And soon everyone will be saying how come no one come to the events siege must be dead…..
NO it is just because some players are greedy.

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well for one reason no one looted me, is because that suit was just an LRC with like 12 Durability.
I think you’re just greedy. And soon everyone will be saying how come no one come to the events siege must be dead…..
I donlt think players are going to stop coming to events over that...

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I think it is some kind of balance. Do the PK's want to make money or do they want more to come back for more fights.
The robe was nice, but I know it mean alot to many to have an item from a event they went too.
Looting it and selling it back is not that bad but the price may had been a little to high. I decided it was not worth it for me, as I can make Freja 2-3 suits and bows for that money and maybe be more willing to try to do some PvP again.

Why I got frustrated from losing the robe is, it was a an item, that would remind me about the event. Next time, I will try to remember to have a bless deed ready :)

I really want to see players more active in PvP so we not once again risk to see the more hardcore PvP'ers go to Atlantic and see the wannabe PvP'ers give up as they can't affort the gear to have a chance to fight back.

Ginsu's

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not saying over just that event.. it was fun i enjoyed my self.
but if it happens every event. what would be the point..
I can have just as much fun. hanging out with the people I do now.
and i don't have to pay someone 3mil for a robe.

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah true

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhm...

So you expect me to give it to you for free? Would you give it to me for free? No. I don't think you will.

I'll mark you on the dry loot list though :) I guess I should carry scissors again for people like you!

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Siege. Risk Vs Reward

You want to do your events in peace?

Trammel --->

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm - I wasnt there but didnt you guys kill all the healers - is that not griefing (or maybe i dont understand the meaning of that word)

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege. Risk Vs Reward

You want to do your events in peace?

Trammel --->
Im a strong believer in the fact that siege ruleset is exactly the same for everyone. And that actions cause reactions.

Agra-Lem

Ginsu's

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uhm...

So you expect me to give it to you for free? Would you give it to me for free? No. I don't think you will.

I'll mark you on the dry loot list though :) I guess I should carry scissors again for people like you!
if it will make you feel better about your self, to cut up my gear, go for it, do what you do best.
also, yes i would give you the robe. if you asked 90% of the shard you will find out i do give lots away for free..

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
if it will make you feel better about your self, to cut up my gear, go for it, do what you do best.
also, yes i would give you the robe. if you asked 90% of the shard you will find out i do give lots away for free..
I had seen Ginsu give away stuff several times :) And sell cheap suits to the ones who can't afford more expensive suits.
Thanks alot for the robe, I will be sure not to lose this one.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good for you. IF I had a cookie, it'd be for you.

You probably have all you need. Some of us don't and are still building chars and need stuff. An yes, it will make me happy to see more posts with you complaining :)

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh.. An I don't see how me selling items for gold is "greedy". I still don't understand you on that. Every even theres always someone who wants to sell what they get. So are they all greedy? Anyone who sold a Lantern from Saturday is Greedy? Anyone who sells a Dreadmare is greedy? All event items.

Ginsu's

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure if you know the meaning of Greedy.
Webster - Greedy = having or showing a selfish desire for wealth and possessions

I'm done posting here, if you don't understand. I guess you never will.
and if you need something. feel free to ask. because i don't hold bad feelings towards anyone.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure if you know the meaning of Greedy.
Webster - Greedy = having or showing a selfish desire for wealth and possessions

I'm done posting here, if you don't understand. I guess you never will.
and if you need something. feel free to ask. because i don't hold bad feelings towards anyone.
Sure. Gimme 10 Soulstones and then I can stop selling items :)

Luka Melehan

Certifiable
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
wow, glad I left when I did. Here's why I did not take my bless off my bow. I don't have millions. The only time I ever had as much as 5 million was when I was hitting abyss spawns every day for over two hours a day. That was a long time ago back when I wasn't working overtime every week. So, I hunted for ingredients and asked friends for help in getting my gear and weapons after my house fell. The community was awesome and I am back up and running. BUt to be honest, the only things I miss from that house are my event memorabilia. Still...I chose to keep the bless on my bow, even tho I knew there would be killing (you know, sitting right next to a member of Arr and all. And I did not tell your secret. Just sayin). I felt I owed that respect to those that have been so helpful to me in re-equipping. And I had a blast!!! Got some good screen caps and a video of the boat race. I have no regrets. It just would have been nice to have a peice of memorabilia to restart my collection. I have never spent a mill on anything and I never will. Not that I could atm. Between two characters I have about 450k total. Used to be, showing up and participating with the community in an event got you an item. Thats ok, I can adjust. The only question now is what form my adjustment will take. I think for now, some serious killing is in order.

chise2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, glad I left when I did. Here's why I did not take my bless off my bow. I don't have millions. The only time I ever had as much as 5 million was when I was hitting abyss spawns every day for over two hours a day. That was a long time ago back when I wasn't working overtime every week. So, I hunted for ingredients and asked friends for help in getting my gear and weapons after my house fell. The community was awesome and I am back up and running. BUt to be honest, the only things I miss from that house are my event memorabilia. Still...I chose to keep the bless on my bow, even tho I knew there would be killing (you know, sitting right next to a member of Arr and all. And I did not tell your secret. Just sayin). I felt I owed that respect to those that have been so helpful to me in re-equipping. And I had a blast!!! Got some good screen caps and a video of the boat race. I have no regrets. It just would have been nice to have a peice of memorabilia to restart my collection. I have never spent a mill on anything and I never will. Not that I could atm. Between two characters I have about 450k total. Used to be, showing up and participating with the community in an event got you an item. Thats ok, I can adjust. The only question now is what form my adjustment will take. I think for now, some serious killing is in order.
Looking forward to it!

-Kaisa

Status
Not open for further replies.