• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Event Rares Museum Please Come See!

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi All,

Not sure if it's OK to post this here, but I have opened my own Event Rares Museum located on Baja, Luna, on the SouthEast corner. I invite you all to visit, as well as give your opinion on my progress. It is a Small & Humble place.

Back many, many years ago, I was a rares collector on Baja, started small and eventually worked my way up like many of you did. Names like Manticore, Courage, & Telamon are some of the names I remember that kept me inspired. Then I left, went to school, started my career, & raised a family.

Fast Forward 10 years later. Now that I'm back, so much has changed, and it has strengthened my resolve to reach my personal plateau from before. Thanks to everyone who have helped me along the way so far...Nails, Olcher, Deca, Shu, Assia, Smoot...The list goes off the page.

I'm Blabbing now...& gettin real Sappy..

Please Come visit my Humble museum..

Thank You!

LoneWolf/Montaj

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG, another Baja collector. You must move your museum to the Smithsonian's, east exit Umbra. That's where myself, Lania, Ken have all our museums. There are plenty of plots and all of our places have signs on them that says Smithsonians. People like Linemen and Diablo use to have establishments there before they moved/quit. Its also recognized as a township with a pretty spot created just for us. Icq me at 123172317 if you want to join our little family.

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
OMG, another Baja collector. You must move your museum to the Smithsonian's, east exit Umbra. That's where myself, Lania, Ken have all our museums. There are plenty of plots and all of our places have signs on them that says Smithsonians. People like Linemen and Diablo use to have establishments there before they moved/quit. Its also recognized as a township with a pretty spot created just for us. Icq me at 123172317 if you want to join our little family.
Thank you for Invitation, Manticore! Thats a great honor. I will come and see the area and hopefully find a place I can hang my hat!

Lone

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Its an honor to have you as a fellow rares collector and friend. I love watching your museum grow! Thank you for sharing it with everyone!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I love your house! The roof is my favorite place. You've given me some clean ideas. Thank you!
If you would like to visit mine it's also in the SE Corner of Luna but on Catskills, slightly west of your location. Named "The Fat Llama Cafe" it pales in comparison to your sparkly home, but I've done a bit of "food" collecting. Connected by teleporter (first floor the one with the book) is my frozen pirates den (a work in process). Please please feel free to log on in and take a look. Sign the bulletin board.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to baja!! Glad to see some returning players.

I too took time off to raise my son.. and start a career. So I know all bout that.. haha was totally worth it!

Nice house!!

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I love your house! The roof is my favorite place. You've given me some clean ideas. Thank you!
If you would like to visit mine it's also in the SE Corner of Luna but on Catskills, slightly west of your location. Named "The Fat Llama Cafe" it pales in comparison to your sparkly home, but I've done a bit of "food" collecting. Connected by teleporter (first floor the one with the book) is my frozen pirates den (a work in process). Please please feel free to log on in and take a look. Sign the bulletin board.
Thank you Flutter!! Gonna come to your house tomorrow!!! Gotta get one of my rugrats in bed...just went on a cross shard travel with Manticore and Laina to chk many rares museums from ATL..AMAZING!!

Lone

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Welcome back to baja!! Glad to see some returning players.

I too took time off to raise my son.. and start a career. So I know all bout that.. haha was totally worth it!

Nice house!!
Thank you Azmodanb!! Yeah...real life will ALWAYS happen! Thank you for coming by!

Lone

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome house. i love the roof with the ladder to reach the high up books. and the sewing table. excellent display of rares incorporated into into a "real" looking house / museum. i like that some things are on display cases, but the rares are also displayed in a variety of methods that fits well into the decor of the house :)

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think your museum looks fantastic! Finally had a chance to stop by this morning after all our touring last night :)

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Love the house Lonewolf!! I apologize for the drool on your, "Iron Workers Ringmail Tunic".. OMG I want one!!. Seriously Im in love with that tunic! (Does anyone know how many exists and the price range for one?)

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Love the house Lonewolf!! I apologize for the drool on your, "Iron Workers Ringmail Tunic".. OMG I want one!!. Seriously Im in love with that tunic! (Does anyone know how many exists and the price range for one?)

Not sure if he sold it but Shushu was selling that tunic at raresfest on Europa. If i am not mistaken it was an asian event drop but i do not have any other info other than it is a cool looking item.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Lonewolf,

I have just visited your home and it looks great.
And you have alot of items that I like alot.

Ironwork tunic would fit perfect in my smith Town.

"Runs off to check Mantis EM list"

Regards
The Scandinavian

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Awesome house. i love the roof with the ladder to reach the high up books. and the sewing table. excellent display of rares incorporated into into a "real" looking house / museum. i like that some things are on display cases, but the rares are also displayed in a variety of methods that fits well into the decor of the house :)
Thank you Smoot!! Much Respect!!

Lone

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi there Lonewolf,

I have just visited your home and it looks great.
And you have alot of items that I like alot.

Ironwork tunic would fit perfect in my smith Town.

"Runs off to check Mantis EM list"

Regards
The Scandinavian
Hi Scandinavian! Thank you for coming by!! I would love to see your place!! Let me know where!!

Lone

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
haha Thank you Ducan for stopping by!!! Don't worry about the drool LOL

Lone

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there LoneWolf,

if you are interested I can give you a tour during the weekend.
And I can ofcourse also give you the coordinates if you want to run around yourself.
:)

Regards
The Scandinavian

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi there LoneWolf,

if you are interested I can give you a tour during the weekend.
And I can ofcourse also give you the coordinates if you want to run around yourself.
:)

Regards
The Scandinavian
Would LOVE to mate! ICQ me 688116417 I'll be available for most of the day on Saturday. What shard?

Lone