• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Questions, one possibly involving something new!!

• Thread starter imported_GalenKnighthawke
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

1. Why won't Galen's Threads of Life talk to him?

2. Is anyone else seeing a shadowy black gate appear, with a stream of black light shooting out from it, towards the sky? Similar to those rifts that the Time Lord appeared near some time ago.

-Galen's player

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Like these ones??

Haven't seen any of that lately....where did you see it?

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did notice something kinda like this.. stealthing a demon that was attacking a fallen warrior.. the demon was fighting the warrior, and *poof* the demon dissapeared, into one of those gate things you saw.

I was thinking, maybe the warrior had the Planesword equipped? and that 10% chance to hit it with lightning does that if successful? Or maybe something is happening to the rift and the demons are getting pulled out?? (and put into random places in Britannia
) That would be kinda cool.. unattended boat macrowing and *poof* a demon berserker right next to you.. thats the direction EA needs to go

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

I think you need to have either necro or ss or both to get the threads to talk to you.

Yes! I also saw that gate thing (once at this event). A berserker running all over the place eventually stopped by the fountain at the entrance the gate appeared the berserker vanished completely from the rift. (I had it's bar and it was nowhere to be found)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Wow....very interesting.

Well we know that this alternate moonglow is not really a different place, but a different time....wonder if the rifts are opening up to transport the monsters back into OUR time.....that would be frightening.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Like these ones??

[/ QUOTE ]They appeared on the corners of the detector, when it was first activated. On Europa, at least:

I

Yes, like those....I saw 2 on LS in Dark Moonglow, earlier tonight, right around the area of the Black Gate.

Others posting in this thread have seen them yet more often.

Has anyone tried to walk through them yet?

-Galen's player

<blockquote><hr>

Like these ones??

[/ QUOTE ]

G

im not sure but i think when u kill one of those fallen warrior guys it happens. i tried to run in one but i was too far away and barely missed it

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have seen that and also when you kill something, this black puff (looks like a shadow fireball) enters your body.

I

<blockquote><hr>

im not sure but i think when u kill one of those fallen warrior guys it happens. i tried to run in one but i was too far away and barely missed it

[/ QUOTE ]

Please look at Larisa's screencaps.

What she has posted is what I've been seeing.

This other thing I've seen too, but that wasn't what I was posting about.

-Galen's player

C

Connor_Graham

I've had Berserkers that I'm fighting, that don't have any angels attacking them, or usually even near them, disappear in that same manner. Quite frustrating to have one almost dead only to have it go *poof*.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Like these ones??

[/ QUOTE ]They appeared on the corners of the detector, when it was first activated. On Europa, at least:

[/ QUOTE ]Did you happen to catch the order of appearance?

G

Lots of different black spirtual ethereal stuff floats up when monster die there. Perhaps we will have a chance to enter the realm they go to for a final battle. That would be cool.

Emil Ispep

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Pacific, just in. 2 cannons and a tent appeared right outside the gate in the RealGlow. Looks like the troops are arriving...

I

imported_Sarphus

<blockquote><hr>

Lots of different black spirtual ethereal stuff floats up when monster die there. Perhaps we will have a chance to enter the realm they go to for a final battle. That would be cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

the black stuff only seems to float up on fallen warriors and it only sometimes then sends a ball of the black stuff into a nearby target.

I'm not sure the signifigance of this, but I suspect it is important for something.

G

GWAR_LS

I beleave the spirit it goes to people who have blackrock that are close or low Karma. As for the breserkers disappearance I found this... by Vaen Swiftar

Eh, if you're getting tired of my posts, I apologize. But this plot... I like.

So! A Vortex Cube was used to power the blackrock detector. This is what the Vortex Cube is capable of doing:

The Vortex Cube is a very old and powerful item, a black cube that can be used as a container. If the eight Moonstones of Britannia are stored into it, it has the power to draw and return objects from the Ethereal Void. But even without the Moonstones, the Vortex Cube is still powerful enough to allow teleporting through Britannia.

Source: http://ultima.wikia.com/wiki/Vortex_Cube

This being true, it could give some truth to my Captain Johne theory. In one of the posts I had, I linked journal entries of Captain Johne, which were from Ultima V, that described Captain Johne, the three Shadowlords (while they were in human form), and Sutek crashing their ship, and sinking into the underworld. The Ethereal Void and the Underworld, I believe, are the same thing (think Ultima Underworld II).

Upon the use of the detector, it created a rift in time, sending all of us into Bizzaro Time-Stilled Moonglow, and also, with use from the Vortex Cube, dragged creatures from the Ethereal Void. Along with these creatures, Captain Johne was brought back. Remember after we were all sent back to regular Moonglow by the Time Lord? There was a body that Kronos' apprentice did not recognize, but Sutek did. I am assuming this is Captain Johne.

Again. Sorry if you are getting tired of my posts. But I like this stuff