• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Event Items

R

RichDC

I was wondering what the price would be for a wearable, named, 1of9 item would be??

I probably wont sell it, i know of someone else who might providing the price was right, so far he was offered 75mil but i told him to keep it because i thought it was worth more.

The item in question is:

Hercules's wreath of hangover cure
(its a green flower garland with hangover cures, when double clicked it acts like that hags hangover remedy, 2000charges)

EDit: Added Pic

Although no charges shown, the EM specifically told us to be careful. It has 2000charges and once all charges are used it disappears...not that i believe anyone would ever test it, i know i sure havent!!!

R

RichDC

Ill post a pic as soon as i get in, at work right now :)

The wreath is the name...its basically a bandana (unblessed as well so technically imbueable :p still havent decided whether to imbue mine)

S

Suzzy

Oh, my mistake. I thought it was a holiday wreath that you would put up for christmas, not the "crown" wreaths. Sounds like an interesting item.

S

Suzzy

Also, good advice on your part. I'm sure if you put something like that up for offers/auction on here that it would go past 75 mil.

R

RichDC

Added pic, not sure how to make it smaller...but there we go :)

Additional info, the EM said 10 where dropped 9 confirmed looted. So its either 1 of 10 item or 1 of 9