• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Event Items

• Thread starter Dust Bunny
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
D

Dust Bunny

If anyone knows an accurate value on these items would be appreciated.

Set - Executioner's Rusty Pen/Quill of Justice, A Heart Blackened By Despise/Heart of Compassion, Sudiva's Covetous-Laced Tear/Tear of Sacrifice

Human Blood (red corrupted water type bottle) believe this is from a EM event back in 2006??

Bar of Chocolate - another EM event item?

Jawbreaker Gum - only 1 piece - EM event item?

Halloween 2006 - Baja - its a blood pool. It looks like a Remains of Travesty drop item(thinks that's name) or the daemon blood that spawned at Magincia invasion..big drop with two small ones out from it.

Thanks for any information.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think human blood around 60-70 dont know about halloween on baja blood, but i would like to buy them both.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone knows an accurate value on these items would be appreciated.

Set - Executioner's Rusty Pen/Quill of Justice, A Heart Blackened By Despise/Heart of Compassion, Sudiva's Covetous-Laced Tear/Tear of Sacrifice

Human Blood (red corrupted water type bottle) believe this is from a EM event back in 2006??

Bar of Chocolate - another EM event item?

Jawbreaker Gum - only 1 piece - EM event item?

Halloween 2006 - Baja - its a blood pool. It looks like a Remains of Travesty drop item(thinks that's name) or the daemon blood that spawned at Magincia invasion..big drop with two small ones out from it.

Thanks for any information.
What shard are they on? Perhaps you can bring them to the Festival?

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The human blood, jawbreaker, Baja Blood, Bar of Chocolate. These were all from the same event. It was halloween on Baja 2006, was a naked dungeon run through shame.

D

Dust Bunny

All items are on Baja shard. Thanks Turtle for price quote. I am thinking of selling them. Would like to check out information on rares festival first, if its a transfer type thing though I won't be doing it, I will sell them here.

And Thanks Ultimate on the information where they came from.

Any idea to anyone what the Candle of Love quest set?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I'll come to baja and pick them up if you sell soon. Also interested in the bars of choc.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the Candle of Love Quest items go for about 4-8m or something, Depending on which item of course. Like the Heart Blackened by despise isn't worth much at all but the rest should go for around that amount.

Full set like you have there, maybe around 30m or something?

Don't take my word as law though, im just taking this from past threads and sales i remember :)

D

Dust Bunny

Well the Candle of Love Quest items go for about 4-8m or something, Depending on which item of course. Like the Heart Blackened by despise isn't worth much at all but the rest should go for around that amount.

Full set like you have there, maybe around 30m or something?

Don't take my word as law though, im just taking this from past threads and sales i remember :)
Thanks for information. I would sale some pieces but not all. Also have a few other pieces..
The Christmas set -Carol, Tales, and nog.
Halloween contestant tombstone
House deco contestant - small white tree

D

Dust Bunny

Current bids for items below:

75m human blood
50m on baja blood
30m for bars of choc.

These items will have to be picked up. Private msg if you want with questions, etc. Thanks

D

Dust Bunny

The items below will be up for auction until Tuesday - December 15th midnight eastern time...for either gold and items I might be interested in..

90m (current bid) human blood
50m (current bid) on baja blood
50m (current bid) for bars of choc.

Thanks all

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today is Wed the 9th. Does the auction end tonight?

D

Dust Bunny

No sorry was correct day and month but wrong date. Will correct it to Tuesday Dec. 15

D

Dust Bunny

55m (current bid) for bars of choc.

I will have to get an ICQ and then will add you Manticore

D

Dust Bunny

Auction items till Tuesday - Dec. 15th - midnight eastern time. Baja shard, have to come and get it.

65m (current bid) for bars of choc.

Thanks

D

Dust Bunny

Auction ending tomorrow (12-15-09) on these items.

100m (current bid) human blood

Thanks

D

Dust Bunny

Auction ending tonight - midnight eastern time.

110m (current bid) human blood

Thanks

D

Dust Bunny

125m (current bid) human blood

55m (current bid) on baja blood

Thanks

D

Dust Bunny

125m (current bid) human blood

65m (current bid) on baja blood

Thanks

D

Dust Bunny

Thanks to everyone who participated in the bidding for these items. Hope those that won enjoy the items.

Auction has ended...

Still have for sale..

1 jawbreaker gum (pinkish color)
1 Candle of Love quest items..the set

if anyones interested private msg. Thanks again to all, will contact winners via private msg.

D

Dust Bunny

All items sold..thanks to everyone who participated :).

Special thanks to:

Rador and his brother on Drachenfels shard...Trustworthy buyer. Made transaction smooth and easy. Pleasure doing business with you Rador.

Blue Turtle...have dealt with this buyer a couple times and always has been easy transaction, honest n trustworthy.

Thanks again :)