• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EVENT ITEMS AND SERVER BIRTHS FOR SALE!! All On ATL Now

G

Hi all!

Lots of really nice items still for sale!!

I will consider accepting some trades

and lastly all items have prices out beside them yet i am negotiable to some extent, i got most of the prices for my items from a fellow rare collector on Legends so i hope they are close to accurate.

Contact Info: ICQ# 365335839

THE LIST:

Wall Carvings !! -175m

Coal Ingots -100k per (400 in stock) -Will Accept 25m for all

L-Shaped Rock -25m

Crude Corroded Manacles -40m

Ruined Bookcase (baja event item) -60m x2

Spilled Flour (server Birth) -60m x2

Bloodspawn Pagen Reg -3m ea x40

Gladiator Boots -100m

Wig -40m

Raiment of the Zessler Guard -60m

Total =825m

Bulk Deal for all =600m, thats a 225m discount !!

All Items are on ATL at the Genensis Archives in luna for the time being

I will do package deals if you buy more than 1 item

and I will Split Xfers for deals Exceeding 50m

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were two different people who sold burning wood fragments recently (including Manticore) - for approximately 125M. JFYI!

G

38. Burning Wood Fragments

Actually 3 people were selling them recently - Henry Leung had them in his rares sale which fell under the radar. He didn't post buyouts for them, but if you messaged him he would give you a general buyout price for items.

G

Wow....I want some of these looks like its time to start stocking vendors again to make money >.<

G

<blockquote><hr>

There were two different people who sold burning wood fragments recently (including Manticore) - for approximately 125M. JFYI!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly for sure what relevance this had other than trying to debunk my sales thread, kinda ****ty really. But what other ppl have sold those frags for is completely irrelevant those have been long sold from what ive been told, and like i said, im not firm on prices, But those are my prices sooo umm if you don't like them then don't buy them,fairly simple really heh no since in posting nonsense.

Added Items and droped prices:)

G

Lots of nice items still for sale!! ill post more for sale as i get them!! buy em all asao!!

G

Come on guy i really need to sell some of this. I have no idea why no one is wanting this stuff. ive lowered prices again.I will accept trades, haggle, etc just get with me thru icq if theres something ur wanting and im sure we can work out a deal. Im a VERY negotiable guy

some really nice items here!!

G

You are wanting top dollar or more than the going rate for these items, and you wonder why they aren't selling?

Here's a hint, when you are looking to move something, you sell it for lower than the top dollar value.

G

<blockquote><hr>

All Items are on Legends for the time being

I will do package deals if you buy more than 1 item

and I will Split Xfers for deals Exceeding 50m

[/ QUOTE ]

The point is to buy more than 1. If you do he'll cut you a much better deal, and hook you up with the transfers, but you dont get the deals if you dont ask.

G

Thx DVI, yes that is the general idea, is to buy more than one thing to get both items for a much cheaper price:)

i really appreciate everyone who has bought items and traded items

ive added alot of new items and droped prices on all other remaining items

and as a side note, if you guys could keep this thread Bumped for me that would be extremely awesome:), im not able to keep this thread as updated as id like but im about always on ICQ on my phone hehe

TYVM all, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

M

mdacc#one

<blockquote><hr>

another Bump

[/ QUOTE ]

Wall carvings are not seer items. They are server births from Asian shard.

G

Hi,

Sent you a private message on wall carvings, please check.

Thank you

G

Bump, ICQ is down ATM, Windows Genuine Advantage has killed my desktop, only way i can get to any prog is to hit ctrl alt del and run new task

ill have it fixed soon tho, all items (except carvings) are on a vendor at dangers dirt mall, far east luna gate

G

pm me when you have a chance, need to talk to you about something.

G

I'd love the L-shaped rock (sold mine about 2 years ago for 10mil) since I've got a house theme that can use it now...but 25 AND 2 transfers not worth it for me...I need a deal

There...I asked