• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event in Origin?

• Thread starter Duke Greenspan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Duke Greenspan

Hi all,

Regarding we are going to do in the 2nd event (or 1st in Origin)?
Just a few suggestions, we can think of:

1). Giving off free runebook(our guild houses) to participants
2). I guess Lore may need to make a brief introduction of our guild to the public (or someone who likes to deal with ppls)

3). A brief tour to our houses
4). Vote!! Yes, we can vote on the rune library vs Brothel, but we may have other things to vote on too... like should we use Spirit talk within the Kingdom (something which we don't allow back in GL - Whispering Wind)... should we kill "RED" on sight....etc. Items for vote can be role play base or faction pvp base (eg: should we look other factions)
5). Big game hunting - Slash or some Champ boss

Since we may want to introduce ourselves to others in Origin, we may want to keep the event in Trammel base...at least for this round. Also we will need to get some of our houses done for item 1 and 3.

Depending on the time... I am thinking of to give off some gold (within 1mil)... spread it in piles, place it in the vault (a room of my fort) and let ppls to loot on their own... it is more fun then just giving off money base on head count.... anyway, we will see.