• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*Event* Felucca Pirate PVP Adventure Oct 2/3

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been trying to pull together an event where a bunch of different crews assemble their pirate ship and all travel the same area in Felucca. The last ship standing wins.

So far it looks like we have 2 ships of people. I would like to see at least 5. You can have as many people as you like on your ship. Use any abilities or items. Just take down your opponents.

Maybe each ship could start with an item on board and the crew that collects the most is victorious? I don't know how that would work.

If you have a crew sign up here so I can add you to the list. It would be in the evening on either Saturday or Sunday. Maybe both if there is enough interest.

I took a video of the developer run battles. If you want to get an idea what ship combat looks like you can watch it here: YouTube - Boat PVP - High Seas Adventure - Ultima Online