• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event Drops

R

Rix/\

As I'm whacking away at these recruits and scouts with all their diff color armor I noticed several weapons that have droped in my pack, nothing special like a broadsword with %5 SS and %5 Dam Inc so whats the deal?

Is the armor and weapons for Imbueing? are they something to use the Idem ID skill for? anyone have any clues or are they just more junk to take up storage?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kill the highest ranked one and you'll be quite happy when something falls into your pack. I was only able to find two since this started though.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I have killed 2 Lieutenants and 3 Corporals tonihgt, and havent goten a thing!

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Killed a corp and got a crap sword with 10% lower def, 5% ssi and 5% dmg... Runebook off corp gave me 1 mr and 5 sdi. Haven't got anything off a lieutenant yet

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got some of these, some one told me they are like wierd artifacts, i dont think you and enhance them or some such maybe....

i wonder if this is where i got a wierd dark grey spellbook. i think it had faster casting.
any one know more?

Y

Yalp

that happened to me last night too.. thought i was loosing my mind. got a spell book and a couple of heavy bows... so what do we do with them?

C

Connor_Graham

I'd love to check it out, but after another run through there are only 2 cities that currently have no recall, and neither of them have any kind of invasion going on.

Pacific gets left out again....