• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Event coming Friday and Saturday

G

This information comes to us from UHall. Quotes in <font color="red"> red </font> were posted by Draconi.

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Personally I'd vote for tomorrow, because I suspect that's when we'll get the publish that's now on Origin and I don't think there'll be much said about the event till we've all got that.

Of course we could get the publish today instead, I'm only guessing.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red"> Friday and Saturday, actually. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

and

<blockquote><hr>

Edit: Hey, does that mean it's a 2-day event, or that you're rolling it out spread out across 2 days, and it's a longer event?

Important distinction!

-Galen's player

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="red">Two day event, with the aftereffects lasting about 2-3 weeks. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

G

Uhuh ... and I told you - you die, I collect the goodies this time

G

I'm a good looter

This comes to us also from Galen of UHall:

Here
Inu is in Moonglow, saying things, partly talking in nonsense, partly in what appears to be pig latin, and partly in anagrams.

Inu: The lights, they flash! It burns us!
Inu: Don't you see the hole?
Inu: The world is round
Inu: Mammering gull-catchers
Inu: Doom!
Inu: *jumps*
Inu: *frowns*
Inu: Spur-galled hempseeds!
Inu: Maybe.
Inu: Ymay onguetay isway onfoundedcay!
Inu: Dooooooom...
Inu: Istenlay otay emay!
Inu: *laughs*
Inu: Imetay itselfway allshay ebay entray andway orntay!
Inu: A machine, a very very big machine!
Inu: *hops*
Inu: Maybe...
Inu: Nooo
Inu: Dooooooom...
Inu: Half-faced mammets
Inu: Istenlay otay emay!

F

five oclock

Hrm..this sounds like most of the text at luna bank :p

Can't wait for this new event. Is it something like the book of truth or the candle of love event? We are still waiting for thy courage one.

OR since it is Ina..is this something new?? Thy Gods/Devs said Moonglow is going to get very intersting soon. Plus those stinking mages have seen stuff in the sky for years now..so...

Hope to see Some reporters

G

hmm, well idk about reporters, but certainly REPORTS.

This event has to do with the blackrock detector and the event that was stress tested on TC a year ago ...

F

five oclock

Well I do know that Inu still hates the black rock. Trying to give her some she runs likes mad.

I

imported_Cysphruo

the mad mage event has been in the making for so long... when the uo team came to my town and we went, they gave us hints and told us to expect it in the next publish... that was so long ago, i cant even begin to remember when, it had to be atleast a year ago? from that i can only determine the event is going to be something big, im hoping EVERYTHING GETS DESTROYED!!!! and the game starts over with new lands (i can dream), but its gotta be something big for it to take this long.

F

five oclock

Well this is the Dev time we are talking about
and a year too :p maybe a new race that people might want to play will come out? They been working hard on arms lore and crafting stuff...shrugs LOL.

Then again hey if everything BUT Brit gets destroyed IM all for that. Then again watching Malas fall from the brit sky would be kinda fun.

Remember folks for all the role players out there..if U could look up from Brit..you would see Malas..and if ya looked up from Malas you could see the world of brit

I

imported_Cysphruo

I've camped Inu for a little bit and this is everything i've heard her mumble, imo she seems a little drunk.
I divided what she said into 2 categories, common quotes and ones to be deciphered, that way I could record them easier.

<blockquote><hr>

Yes?
No?
Nooo
Noooooo
Maybe.
Maybe...
Dooooooom...
Doom
Doom!
Rudesbies
Grizzled folly-fallen dewberries
Mammering gull-catchers
Half-faced mammets
Mewling half-faced
Roguish eye-offending
Spleeny!
*jumps*
*hops*
*frowns*
*cackles*
*cackles madly*
*laughs*
What're *you* looking at?!
A machine, a very very big machine!
Don't you see the hole?
The World is round
The lights, they flash! it burns us!

Hetay ordslay ofway adowshay illway elldway inway ourway eartshay!
The lords of shadow will dwell in our hearts!

Istenlay otay emay!
Listen to me!

Hetay arknessday illway engulfway usway!
The darkness will engulf us!

Estructiondway earsbay ownday onway usway!
Destruction bears down on us!

Imetay itselfway allshay ebay entray andway orntay!
Time itself shall be rent and torn!

Utbay ymay indmay isway earlcay!
But my mind is clear!

Ymay onguetay isway onfoundedcay!
My toungue is confounded!

[/ QUOTE ]