• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Event and other Rare Items

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to raise some gold and thinking about selling some of the following items. Please let me know if you are interested.

1. A pile of bones with the title "Remains Of A Luna Guard Killed By Shadow Dweller"

2. Pink Amulet with the title "I Reunited Gabriella And Evan"

3. A piece of amber with the title "Prismatic Amber"

4. A dress titled "Rubble", weighs 41 stones. Can be worn and dyed. Blessed.

5. Maroon boots titled "Sturdy Army Boots Cobbled For The Royal Britannian Guard"

6. Maroon robe titled "Acolyte of Relvinian"

outcry

Slightly Crazed
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. A pile of bones with the title "Remains Of A Luna Guard Killed By Shadow Dweller
let me know what price your looking for on this

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A pile of bones with the title "Remains Of A Luna Guard Killed By Shadow Dweller" 200m
rubble dress 80m

Last edited:

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Responding in both of your threads...

6. Maroon robe titled "Acolyte of Relvinian" - 100 mil

ICQ me at 306 318 812 to discuss. Thanks!

viergedarkmoon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
1. A pile of bones with the title "Remains Of A Luna Guard Killed By Shadow Dweller" - 250m

ICQ - 111 881 853

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bones-400m
6. Maroon robe titled "Acolyte of Relvinian" 110m

Last edited:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. A pile of bones with the title "Remains Of A Luna Guard Killed By Shadow Dweller" - 400m

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. A pile of bones with the title "Remains Of A Luna Guard Killed By Shadow Dweller" - 600m

McDuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am going to hold of on bidding any more until you are able to post a screen shot.

Also, is this on Atlantic or is the buyer going to have to come pick this up somewhere?

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got home from work. Here is a pic of the bones. :)

Last edited:

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its on Sonoma, but I have a Shard Transfer Shield for Atlantic, so I can move it there free of charge if needed.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lol, thanks for the compliments on the roof. It was a big project.

The bones are white, they are only that ugly yellow color because I was scrolling over them for the screen shot. I can post another pic tonight when I get home from work if you would like.

McDuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Sorry for taking so long to respond. I just had another big ticket purchase go through so its going to take me a week or two to liquidate the gold. Please see my pm

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodman, Thanks for the smooth transaction. I appreciate the honesty of giving me the last 10 mil after exchanging the item. You were a pleasure to deal with.

McDuck, please let me know as soon as you have the gold, I have a piece of real estate I am looking to buy and I need that gold ASAP. :)

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodman,

McDuck is asking for another week to get the gold together, but I have a castle I am trying to buy and need the gold ASAP. If you are still interested I will sell to you at your last offered price of 600. Please let me know here of via PM.

McDuck

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Endrik, my brother gets paid this Friday and will be activating the account with access to the gold. Please give me until Saturday. I will up my offer to 700, and I will give you 100 right now as a deposit. Please don't sell this item to anybody else.

Endrik

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SOLD

A pile of bones with the title "Remains Of A Luna Guard Killed By Shadow Dweller" sold to McDuck for 700m. Thanks for the smooth transaction. Took a little long for you to get the gold together, but it was an easy transaction after that. Thanks again.